Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even realise it had started
Nor me, just saw vicky pattinson (i think) mentioning it on her insta. She was just on This Morning promoting it, MANCHKIN was running riot and walking all over the sofa and trying to unplug mummy's mic - kind of wish she'd suceeded tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha it was up on the tv when I was in the gym but no sound which was quite amusing. She’s a little tit Sunday, it’s not her fault but she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh my god I've just put it on....even the first 2 minutes typical story. Falling 'in love' with a new lad....breaking up and being heartbroken, Sunday still being a little tit. Does it ever change?!

do people just watch it to make them feel better if their kids aren't brats like hers

Reactions: 11
Sunday is such a gorgeous little girl. She deserves better than the constant stream of boyfriends and photo shoots.

Reactions: 19
Lordy she's BACK. Started watching the new ep this morning, nothing's really changed, ferne wanging on about having a boyfriend and finding the one with countdown to inevitable teary breakup 3 months later, sunday being a monster, ferne wearing awful outfits, bigging up the pyramid scheme bollox with danielle A, repeat to fade zzzz
I think itvbe needs to have a bigger gap between series so the likes of ferne, Olivia etc, actually have something to update us on, particularly this year, eff all has really happened due to covid.

A series a year is enough for me, and maybe do more if something interesting happens e.g. engagement (Sorry Sam we couldn't wait any longer)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Sunday ever happy? She literally is the most miserable toddler I’ve ever seen. And she just called Ferne a witch 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is Sunday ever happy? She literally is the most miserable toddler I’ve ever seen. And she just called Ferne a witch 🙈
Wouldn’t you be miserable if you were Sunday? Does she ever do anything for Sunday that is designed for toddlers? Does she ever go to play groups or toddler groups, is she ever around other children? Or does she just her dragged around on Carl and Ferne’s jollies

Reactions: 13
She did not threaten to call the police because Sunday wouldn't put on her pjs 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was always told not to make your kids scared of police, as they should go to them if lost or needing help.

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t you be miserable if you were Sunday? Does she ever do anything for Sunday that is designed for toddlers? Does she ever go to play groups or toddler groups, is she ever around other children? Or does she just her dragged around on Carl and Ferne’s jollies
Yes, I would be miserable. That was the point of my comment. I don’t know why you are coming at me like a social worker but pack it in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ where do you even start with her parenting? I have the biggest sympathy with another mum when your child is kicking off but pretending to call father Christmas is what must have been filmed months ago?! And then making her frightened of the police?! I've always got my kids to wave to police and they know to go to them if they are lost or in trouble. Why doesn't she just try setting boundaries.... or respect the fact that in your own words, your child doesn't like having a man you've known two minutes moved into her safe space without any gentle introduction, and recognise her behaviour reflects that she is unsettled. Her only concern is that she's drifting apart from friends, who she probably dropped like a hot stone at first whiff of a man for her new series and a chance to make herself look good

D***khead

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus christ where do you even start with her parenting? I have the biggest sympathy with another mum when your child is kicking off but pretending to call father Christmas is what must have been filmed months ago?! And then making her frightened of the police?! I've always got my kids to wave to police and they know to go to them if they are lost or in trouble. Why doesn't she just try setting boundaries.... or respect the fact that in your own words, your child doesn't like having a man you've known two minutes moved into her safe space without any gentle introduction, and recognise her behaviour reflects that she is unsettled. Her only concern is that she's drifting apart from friends, who she probably dropped like a hot stone at first whiff of a man for her new series and a chance to make herself look good

D***khead
Clearly she can set boundaries as she sent Sunday right off to her bedroom once the bf moved in. No doubt now that they've split up, she's using Sunday as a crutch as she's back in fernes bed. I don't know if she's overcompensating because Sundays dad is locked up, but she's not doing herself or Sunday any favours.

The fact that she hadn't even gone on 3 dates with this man but thought it appropriate to move in a man is mind boggling to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Clearly she can set boundaries as she sent Sunday right off to her bedroom once the bf moved in. No doubt now that they've split up, she's using Sunday as a crutch as she's back in fernes bed. I don't know if she's overcompensating because Sundays dad is locked up, but she's not doing herself or Sunday any favours.

The fact that she hadn't even gone on 3 dates with this man but thought it appropriate to move in a man is mind boggling to me.
Not only is that incredibly selfish, but it's just dangerous. He could be anyone, who on earth moves a stranger into their home with a child. Why was no one else voicing this concern on Sunday's behalf

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I prefer the single Fern so much more than 'so in love with my boyfriend' Fern. Sunday really is a tit and totally in control.

Reactions: 5
I really did not want to see that clip of next week with her throwing up, did they really need to show that? :sick:

Reactions: 6
You’d think she would watch previous series of her program to see where she’s going wrong with her parenting. No kid is ever going to be perfect but Sunday rules the roost and as she gets older the worse she’ll be

Reactions: 2
Her programme is a real hate watch for me, she is unbearable. What is it with ITVbe promoting the scummy leftovers from Towie?

The constant over-exaggerated enunciation with every word she speaks, the fake vocal fry, the loudness...

She is utterly classless. Cackling with Danielle about ‘pissing yourself’, the crude looks to camera when mentioning a pussy......cat! And into that house of filth and chaos she wants to introduce a pet??

Sunday is a horrible child, no doubt about it, but this is entirely down to Ferne’s bleeping awful ‘parenting’. Surely her mother must be ashamed of her? Has Sunday ever heard the word ‘no’?
The final straw is calling Ferne a witch - at the age of 3? Imagine her at school? I pity her future teachers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.