Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Catching up on the last two episodes and Jesus.

Bribing your child to stay in their own bed, then changing the goalposts because she wouldn’t tie her hair up. Getting a nanny as you can’t be bothered to deal with your child and setting clear boundaries. Pimping your child out on photo shoots that she clearly doesn’t want to do. Allowing camera crews in and filming her urinating in the woods and in her knickers. Every child deserves the right to privacy. It’s enshrined in law. Shame Sunday’s rights are being ignored due to Ferne’s need to earn a wage.

God forbid she hires a nanny as she will realise how useless she is as a parent. I’m sorry if I’m harsh and I do feel for her as a single mum but more the reason for her to squish Sunday’s tantrums now. Gill clearly knows that she needs more support with Sunday but recognised that if she gives an inch then Ferne will take a mile.

Also DYING at the sales assistant in the range following her around the store- is she that important that she needs support shopping in the range.

Oh and for the love of god Ferne STOP with the American accent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Her little girl seems really cute. They have a really close bond and you can clearly see that.
I much prefer Ferne now than from the Towie days and I find her quite honest, and the what you see Is what you get type but there’s something I can’t put my finger on with her. Maybe it’s how much she really really loves herself 🤔

• Angry

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I can't agree.

She got willingly impregnated by a bloke who was clearly dodgy as fuck. No, the acid attack is nothing to do with her, but IMVHO, she liked the thrill of shagging a wrong 'un and knew he was dodgy.
Totally agree. She enjoyed the holidays in Dubai, on his earnings from drug dealing. Drug dealers are the scum of the earth, they ruin so many lives. She was happy to sign up to this lifestyle.

• Heart

Loevly

I actually don’t think Sunday is spoilt, I think the opposite, all her mum does is tag her along to adult things that suit her and are what she wants to do.

Anything kid-centric is set up as a PR opportunities, paid for ads, kids film premieres etc. Plus Sunday clearly does not like being dragged along to events and shoots, forced to pose for the cameras etc - poor kid looks stressed and like she’s hating it most of the time.

Even when they went to Cornwall they took her to dinner, there’s four adults just ignoring her, sticking her in front of the iPad. Nothing wrong with iPads but they’re just trying to keep her quiet so they can do shots of tequila on what they were calling their ‘night out’. Gross. And I expect they do that on every Marbs and Ibiza trip too. Poor kid.

She took her out to a restaurant in her knickers because it was easier than dealing with her, Fern just labels her difficult. It’s sad.

I was also shocked the way Ferne admits dropping her to nursery in her pants and letting them deal with her. Obviously they manage to get her dressed just fine?

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Raydog

Chatty Member
I said on an earlier post that my mates daughter got offered £1k to go with her to babysit - she has never even met that poor child !!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Ferne just stood and watched while that brat threw everything off the kitchen island!

Why didn’t she stop her? She could have physically lifted her out of the way.

Her absolute lack of parenting makes my blood boil. I pity Sunday’s future teachers, or indeed anyone who has to come into contact with her, she is feral.

• Wow

Dollywobs

Ferne actually stated “Sunday wanted to be naked at the restaurant and who am I to stop her”. I mean, if she doesn’t understand that as the child’s mother that would be her responsibility then there is no hope.

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I really hate it when people say that the reason they are wealthy is because they worked hard. A nurse works equally as hard as a doctor, the cleaner of a company works just as hard as the CEO. Working hard doesn't mean wealth. Sure, be proud of being able to afford an expensive car, be proud of providing for your child singlehandedly but drop the working hard crap.

• Heart

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
When Sunday was chucking things off the counter and Fearne did nothing, then it showed her PA (I think) telling Sunday in another room that she shouldn’t throw things etc. Why is she doing that and not Fearne?

I understand as a single parent you need help and support but that’s completely different to letting someone else discipline your child because you don’t

• Wow

Clazza

I don't think it's right to suggest Sunday is on the spectrum. Is she even 4 yet? The tantrums and the refusing to wear clothes is her crying out for attention from her mummy who is constantly filming a reality show, moaning about her ex-boyf and enjoying glasses of wine with her mates. I feel sorry for the little girl, she doesn't understand what's going on and definitely needs routine and some normality.

• Heart

Staple

Chatty Member
I also read the “isn’t keen on being in the public eye” as translation for “I don’t want HMRC to look too closely at my accounts”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Summernights

VIP Member
She uses the excuse she’s a single mum...yet she has her mum helping her and always has at least one of her cling ons living with her. What an insult to genuine single mums!
I think she’s still in SA. She’ll probably stay there until things die down here hoping that people will forget what an arrogant self obsessed rule breaker she really is...trouble though now is people have had enough of these “celebs” and I hope she faces the backlash of her trip when she gets back.
I bet she’s laying low now especially after Sam Faiers is under the spotlight at the moment for buggering off to the Maldives over Christmas. I just can’t get my head round the audacity of the z listers to expect people to understand that they just can’t cope without a holiday every 6 weeks. Fuck off, the rest of us are stuck here so you should be too

Reactions: 23

coconochanel

VIP Member
Just in case you didn’t know because she hasn’t mentioned it much but...did you know she has a boyfriend? 😂😂😂😂
who has gone to live in New York for a year. :giggle: Also I noticed in the new episode her daughter has started to hit her when she doesnt want to do as shes told, she wants to nip that in the bud!

Reactions: 22

Dcl

She always tried to act so innocent and naive when Sundays dad received a prison sentence for those horrific acid attacks. Ferne knew what kind of criminality he was involved in well before he went to prison. It bothered me that she made endless TV appearances, bawling about the prospect of being a single mum etc when most of her love interests are involved in drug dealing, criminality etc. Plus she is far more privileged than most single mums who actually have to hold down real jobs, have little family support and live in one or two bedroom accommodation

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Smurf72

Chatty Member
She’s asking what’s most important to you as a parent? Let me think. Putting underwear on my child that’s one. Not taking them up a mountain in boiling heat. Not taking them halfway across the world during a pandemic. Sure there’s more.
Saying she’s a free spirit...no Ferne she’s not a free spirit! She hasn’t been taught any boundaries that’s why! Omg I literally can’t stand that woman

• Heart
Reactions: 21