Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case you didn’t know because she hasn’t mentioned it much but...did you know she has a boyfriend? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just in case you didn’t know because she hasn’t mentioned it much but...did you know she has a boyfriend? 😂😂😂😂
who has gone to live in New York for a year. :giggle: Also I noticed in the new episode her daughter has started to hit her when she doesnt want to do as shes told, she wants to nip that in the bud!

Reactions: 22
I really liked Ferne in the jungle, actually thought she should have won it, but.....I cant warm to her anymore, she seems to have gone the usual route of celebs with the ridiculous lip fillers.

Reactions: 27
I don't mind her but wonder why she always refers to her mum as Jill. Am I alone in finding this a bit odd?

Reactions: 36
Thank god wondered if there was a thread for her. I dont know what it is but I just cant stand the woman. I think its because she said she didnt want to be called a single mum and thats why the show is first time mum. Got a lot of single mums backs up over that comment. I just dont like the woman or her lips!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I remember her towie days with charlie her ex. Once a loon, always a loon🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really liked Ferne in the jungle, actually thought she should have won it, but.....I cant warm to her anymore, she seems to have gone the usual route of celebs with the ridiculous lip fillers.
oh she really needs to lay off the lip fillers 🙈🙈 they really ruin a girl I don’t know why people bother

Reactions: 21
Oh I’m glad there is now a thread. She’s so full of herself it’s astounding.

Reactions: 14
I actually quite like Ferne. I think she's the best of a bad bunch to be honest, she knows she needs to discipline Sunday but knows when to pick her battles - we've all been there at some point. I loved how she said to Sunday that it's not kind to smack mummy, it just seemed a really different way to what I usually see other parents do.
Where as Billie has let Nelly get away with so much and thinks her diva ways is cute, she's ruined that child and it's going to be very difficult for Billie to turn that around now.

As for Fernes looks, I feel she is easily led by the other girls, especially by Danielle.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.