Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I do think the tantrums and struggles with Sundays behaviour (and those of The Faires children) are exaggerated for the TV cameras. It's not interesting viewing to see a child going to bed easily or behaving nicely.

I also don't believe all the secret admirer business. Who accepts a private jet and holiday in South of France without even meeting the person offering it?Either it is made up for the cameras or the secret admirer isn't secret to her but is married or a criminal or both.

Reactions: 21

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Remember when she washed all the “bun buns”?! She fucking did it in the middle of the day and told Sunday what she was doing. Making the wee girl watch her beloved bunnies spin round at a million miles an hour by a big scary machine and then wondered why she cried?! Why did you even tell her?! Why didn’t you wait until bed and leave one out as a spare?!

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I really liked Ferne in the jungle, actually thought she should have won it, but.....I cant warm to her anymore, she seems to have gone the usual route of celebs with the ridiculous lip fillers.
oh she really needs to lay off the lip fillers 🙈🙈 they really ruin a girl I don’t know why people bother

Completely agree with you but I feel like I cut her a lot less slack than I would usually. She was thrown into this and unvoluntarily it had been the 2 of them and she’s dealt with it the best way she saw fit

I can't agree.

She got willingly impregnated by a bloke who was clearly dodgy as fuck. No, the acid attack is nothing to do with her, but IMVHO, she liked the thrill of shagging a wrong 'un and knew he was dodgy.

• Heart

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
That is so very well said, lets hear it again.
Yep! I’m one of them... my daughter is 8 weeks old and still not met anyone except me, her dad and her brother. Our parents are both extremely high risk so she hasn’t even met her grandparents or none of my best friends. It’s so so so sad. My partner didn’t get to come to any of my appointments or scans. He was allowed there for the birth but had to leave an hour after she was born. My pregnancy and more than likely the rest of my maternity leave will be spent in my flat and walking around my local park. But you know what, we are safe and our vulnerable parents are safe and that’s all that matters at the moment. I do feel robbed though. To rub salt in the wound, I work in travel so not even sure I’ll have a job to go back to. I know there are so many people worse off but it’s frustrating and really sad 😢

• Heart

AC_23

Chatty Member
it definitely feels forced. I think Sam thinks she’s better than her. I don’t think Billie and ferne ever fell out did they? So their friendship is more authentic. Sam just made up with her on billie’s hen do probably for her sisters sake.
Also what was the actual issue in their feud? Was it when ferne‘s ex threw the acid or was it because her tv show was rivalling hers?! Petty of her tbh
I think Sam (probably fuelled by Paul) didn’t want to associate with Ferne after the acid attack. Personally I think she comes across as the kind of person that is more bothered about her own image than being a loyal, supportive friend.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I've just had a look on the government website and it looks like she might be able to get home but have to quarantine:

British and Irish Nationals, visa holders and permanent residents arriving from South Africa will be able to enter but are required to self-isolate for 10 days along with their household
She won't self isolate as she won't be able to look after Sunday for 10 days on her own!

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aww I absolutely love Ferne so I’ll need to sit this one out and do my own race thread 😂

Lips are ridiculous though. So is the whole MY BOYFRIEND thing but she’s had such a hard time I suppose she’s just buzzing to have someone.

Reactions: 20

Summernights

VIP Member
That is so very well said, lets hear it again.
I just wish these stupid waste of space influencers would realise how lucky and blessed they fucking are. Ferne has plenty of money, a lovely safe home, a gorgeous healthy daughter, a loving relationship with her family, plenty of work, plenty of friends but that’s not enough is it

Last edited:
  • Heart
It really annoyed me how she couldn’t respect his wishes to not be on camera. She ended up having an argument with him and complained about it. Why not just get that he didn’t wanna be filmed or have photos taken. She must be so high maintenance
I think she aspires to be high maintenance, that takes a degree of class, really she’s very childish and immature. A woman her age should realise how unattractive the constant pouting, posing and preening is. She’s sadly never going to find anyone who loves her as much as she loves herself. What a role model for Sunday 🤦‍♀️

UKChick

Ugh, she is such a horrible parent! That child needs stability, boundaries and discipline. She'll regret it in a few years. It also pisses me off when her and Danni talk about their nutrition business. Erm.......its herbalife! Drinking aloe Vera and meal replacements milkshakes is NOT nutrition.

Summernights

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s the latest episode but I’m watching one right now and I am absolutely APPALLED that ITV/ Ferne and anybody else in that child’s life have filmed her whilst she is clearly distressed at the hair dressers. That poor girl clearly isn’t comfortable having her hair touched, and I get that kids don’t like having their hair cut, but fuck me shouldn’t that be in private! Sunday will grow up and in 20/30/40 years time wonder why the fuck her personal emotional moments were splashed all over the television.
Don’t care what ANYONE says, Ferne is a fucking shite mother. I’d be heartbroken if I was a mother like Ferne. Poor, poor Sunday

• Sad

swimming

VIP Member
She’s an unclassy distasteful fog horn. Her “parenting skills” are absolutely diabolical and Gill knows it - you can see it in her face.

Ferne palms that child off to whoever will take her and goes out frolicking like a single tart with no responsibilities at all.

I also sense ADHD vibes off Ferne. She’s like a bull in a China shop. Flitting from one thing to the next every week (including men!).

Buddy2019

Prison is no place for a little child. I can't understand why anyway would take a child to a prison with the kind of people who are there. But maybe that's going off topic a bit.
I remember ferne in an interview saying that she didn’t want Sunday at 10 or however old to resent her for not giving her a chance to bond with her father. My friend is a family support worker in a prison and she said it’s much nicer than the contact centres we both worked in! I don’t think it’s as straight cut as putting them in the big room with all other criminals. But I guess it’s each to their own isn’t it - I do get where she’s coming from tho

Devondoll

Chatty Member
She did not threaten to call the police because Sunday wouldn't put on her pjs 🤦🏼‍♀️ I was always told not to make your kids scared of police, as they should go to them if lost or needing help.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Poor Sunday in her latest story...she really doesn’t want to be dragged around does she. My heart broke seeing her little face this morning 😞 bet she just wants to be at home
I hate celebs when they’re like “IM ALL ABOUT TRAVEL AND GIVING MY KID WORLD EXPERIENCE AND SEEING OTHER CULTURES” when their kids are actual babies or toddlers and will remember fuck all 🤣