Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose28454

VIP Member
I was just in a local bakers getting bread and a young mum was moaning to her friend that her sons teacher ( he’s in reception class ) had a talk to her cause he’s not doing well with his learning at school. The little boy was throwing his ball all over the crisps and sandwich display and she was completely ignoring him
And didn’t tell him off.
Bit like Fern

Reactions: 4

Annue

VIP Member
I think her man is traveller ? I might be wrong but she wants someone who can clearly look after her

Has anyone got a piture of his ex ?

Last edited:

Ups27

VIP Member
It probably was just for tv content, she needs another series especially as Billie is preggo!

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
My partner doesn't even like cleaning our daughters nappy or washing her private area and that's his own daughter. He did the boys at times but even then he didn't like it. I just can't fathom how a man would happily offer/do that for a child they've not known for long, regardless of their sex.

Summernights

VIP Member
Her story about getting stopped in London. Fuck me, someone get her in a room with Putin, she could stop war with her words of wisdom.

CharlotteWebb

There will soon be a generation of children that come forward to say that they were essentially pimped out for money by their ‘influencer’ parents and how it affected them, I personally hope they all sue their parents for forcing them into the limelight for money
I can’t wait! Who we thinking is going to be the first child to pave the way?

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I reckon she’s pregnant!! Lots of covering the tummy! She did the same at that cult Herbalife holiday too! 🧐🧐

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
So her ex Arthur Collins gets locked up for twenty years but is in a long term relationship......

You can check out the idiots Instagram account here where she posts up a photo with him, links his own Instagram in it and if you look at his account appears to have posted a photo from inside his cell.......

• Sad

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
A british man got jailed for 5 years in the UAE for having CBD oil on him, that's how seriously they take it...!
That’s mad! I had no idea! Sooo many influencers go there there’s such a party scene how do they get away with it??

I agree ferne just uses Sunday to flog her latest whatever deal she has going and Sunday is around adult company/conversation so much. Ferne needs to let her just be a little girl and actually interact with her. I feel sorry for Sunday
Yes definitely - she was like a different child when her friends came round for the 'end of nursery' party

Dd29

VIP Member
I'm not saying it's okay, but I wouldn't want another man cleaning my children and can't fathom that even if my partner doesn't like cleaning my daughters private areas, why would another man want to?

How's it a weird thing to post? I'm just making the point that a random man shouldnt be happy to wash and clean a naked child that he hardly knows, and as I've also said I wouldn't allow it if I was with someone new and it had been 5 minutes.
But would you feel the same if it was a woman?