Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlisle89

Why does Ferne do that stupid Australian accent when she's trying to be sarcastic? Just makes her look more vacuous than normal.

Reactions: 5

Posy Parker

The most cringy thing was when she announced a few series back that she wanted to be a musical theatre star. Then she went for a lesson and was really self conscious when she was asked to sing. I'm sure Carrie Hope Fletcher was super worried about her job.

rhobh17

VIP Member
Wonder how he paid for that Cartier love bangle and engagement ring of hers. Probs ill gotten gains no doubt. He doesn’t seem to have a steady income stream.

I don't follow these but see them mentioned a lot in other threads. Her coming on here is often spoken about and would love to go and have a read. Did it all get removed when she come on here or will I still be able to find it?
You’ll be able to find it! Search for the user “aliceinwanderlust” and there were a few others, leopard print vans. It all kicked off November 2019 so you’ll see the threads then, they’ve been much slower since tbh because they just don’t get any ads now. They brought a LOT of people (I was one of them 😂) to tattle with this scandal!

I made a complaint to itv a few series back when they aired a clip of Sunday having an extreme meltdown. I didn’t agree a child’s most vulnerably emotional moments should be publicised like that. This child has had no space to express her feelings in a safe private environment from the minute she was born. It was the episode where ferne had said Sunday could play with the slime if she slept in her bed all night, which she did, and woke up excited to play with her slime only for Ferne to then say Sunday could only play with the slime if she had her hair done. Utter shite parenting from Ferne, made worse by the fact it was aired to millions of viewers. I never received a reply from itv.
I love that you wrote in about that, agree completely changing the goal posts isn’t fair with kids.

I’ve complained to ITV about something else and their reply was absolute trash so I don’t have high hopes.

• Heart

Mejustme

VIP Member
I've just watched her latest stories, in most of them she's screaming in the background, if you were sat next to her you'd be deafened, she must be doing it for attention 🙄

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Are we able to add a poll to the next thread please? Who does ferne fancy more... herself of lorry? 🤢

“Making memories“ makes me want to puke 🤮

Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it
YES!! He was such a manipulative person, her daughter saw right through him but Vicki was completely blinkered.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I would love to know what the mother of the son thinks of it all. I would definitely say no to that sort of thing, I don’t think it’s fair on the little boy. He must be a bit confused and ferne is very over powering I can imagine her over stepping lines
I know he has spent time with his son with Ferne and Whinger. But I definitely wouldn’t let the son go away with them all as a family, Ferne seems to forget about her daughter when she’s away

Reactions: 4

Tbctbc

So how long were they together and how did it end? Did he run off with her friend?
I can totally see what purpose Rhea served him at the time in raising his social media presence.
Around a year - I don’t think Rhea is too fussed, she has a loving family and financial stability.

EAD

VIP Member
Her face is getting weirder looking every day and she is absolutely full of sh1t 🙄