Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! I didn't even think about doing this. It sounds fascinating. I will definitely be doing this as I do believe in things like that.
Just thinking about doing this has made me feel even more positive about getting it sold now. When my little boy has gone to bed I'm going to do abit of meditation and do this. Thanks!!!🥰🥰🥰
That is SUCH a great idea. Imagine yourself walking up to your new house and opening the door. Take your time and observe even the smallest detail in your new home. That energy will then be the energy you vibrate on. The more often you do it the more that vibration will grow. So you can imagine it spinning in a vortex. Apart from anything else it’s a such a fun thing to do. It makes you smile just thinking about it. Ask your little boy how he imagines his new house and his new room ( if he’s old enough to be able to say that to you - if he isn’t ask him anyway and then try to imagine it yourself!]

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is SUCH a great idea. Imagine yourself walking up to your new house and opening the door. Take your time and observe even the smallest detail in your new home. That energy will then be the energy you vibrate on. The more often you do it the more that vibration will grow. So you can imagine it spinning in a vortex. Apart from anything else it’s a such a fun thing to do. It makes you smile just thinking about it. Ask your little boy how he imagines his new house and his new room ( if he’s old enough to be able to say that to you - if he isn’t ask him anyway and then try to imagine it yourself!]
Yessss!!! I love this idea!!! I honestly feel better already about it all, because I was getting abit down that we hadn't had much interest in recent weeks.
But I do believe in energy and I feel like what you give out you get back. And so this re focus is just what I need. I honestly can't thank you enough my lovely @Oops... Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It sounds to me like you have a natural feel for the energy in your home anyway if you already don’t do clutter - which is brilliant. If you OH is putting anything under beds decorate a lovely box for them ( one you won’t mind looking at) and put all the under bed stuff in the nicely decorated box. A thick cardboard box decorated with decoupage that you like and glued on...a) it’s a nice project, b) shows you care, c) you hav3 created a nice solution. The energy under a bed is very important to keep unhindered because that’s where you rest. Just to say that your front door is the mouth of your house so it’s very important to keep it very clean and fresh and to have live plants if it’s possible. If you don’t mind having an ornament as opposed to a picture you could buy a money toad and sit him on the stairs. This will enhance your finances too. Here’s a photo of mine ( from eBay). He’s crystal glass but you can get other toads made from different fibres such as metal etc if you like the look of them more. My feng shui master told me to have him facing the wrong way at weekends to give him a rest and also to give him 4 weeks holiday a year. I thought that was a bit daft ( actually I always forget is more the truth) so mine works all the time! He’s on the fifth stair up (pocket height).

View attachment 2664013
I have a metal toad on a cabinet by my front door but I thought it had to face inwards (it has a coin in it’s mouth) - am I wrong?

I have a metal toad on a cabinet by my front door but I thought it had to face inwards (it has a coin in it’s mouth) - am I wrong?
My FS Master told me to put mine on the stairs facing the front door as a cure for my stairs facing the front door (money running out of house). I too have a metal one with a coin in its mouth in my sitting room. I just preferred the crystal one for the hall as it’s not as visible for where it needed to be placed.

Hello, can I join you guys? I've been reading this thread from the beginning and you've given me so many ideas already! I've been desperate to move (buy a house) for years now but my partner and I haven't been able to find the right place within our budget. I have quite specific needs so it's been tricky, and despite manifesting for years and doing money spells I haven't gathered enough yet.

I do try to make the best of our current rented home so I thought I'd try and make a few changes based on feng shui which I haven't really tried yet. I keep under my bed clear already and don't like clutter, but I'm going to have a tidy up and get rid of some chipped crockery, place money plants in the correct places and try clapping to move the energy. I smudge regularly with palo santo so I'll do that too. I need to book a window cleaner as well as I read on here how important that is!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello, can I join you guys? I've been reading this thread from the beginning and you've given me so many ideas already! I've been desperate to move (buy a house) for years now but my partner and I haven't been able to find the right place within our budget. I have quite specific needs so it's been tricky, and despite manifesting for years and doing money spells I haven't gathered enough yet.

I do try to make the best of our current rented home so I thought I'd try and make a few changes based on feng shui which I haven't really tried yet. I keep under my bed clear already and don't like clutter, but I'm going to have a tidy up and get rid of some chipped crockery, place money plants in the correct places and try clapping to move the energy. I smudge regularly with palo santo so I'll do that too. I need to book a window cleaner as well as I read on here how important that is!
Oh yes! Thank you for joining us. It’s so good to hear how others get on and the remedies they try and how it makes them feel. I’m due my January clapping corners soon. It’s a big job but it always feels good letting in the light and making the stagnant energy vibrate on a higher/ better level . My pink crystal water bottle started leaking and I had to throw it out this morning because it’s better not to have broken things in your house. Sometimes it’s a hard thing to do. In fact as I am writing this I am going to go and see if I can rescue the rose quartz out of it. 😜 Let us know how you get on please.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Oops... one more question! So we use the back door to the house more than the front (where the driveway is) and so, do I need 2 toads? Xxx

• Haha
@Oops... one more question! So we use the back door to the house more than the front (where the driveway is) and so, do I need 2 toads? Xxx
No! You only need one really! Mine is facing my front door as a cure for having my stairs facing my front door (wealth running out of house) so I also have one on the SE corner of my desk. A lot of FS is about direction and it can be confusing sometimes to work out your directions. You can look at a bagua and put that over the whole imprint of your house. However, as a general rule of thumb it’s safe to stand in your doorway of a specific room and SE is the far left hand corner as you stand in the doorway . Placement can be very hard if you worry about it. Please don’t. No need. I have been fortunate having a Feng Shui Master to help and he did my horoscope as well. All too much for now though. So - short answer, toad in far right left corner of either your desk or your room should work. If you don’t have a desk the SE corner of a room is good. If you go back to the beginning on this thread @PixelGirl shows you a perfect desk layout covering all the compass points. I miss her 😢.

• Heart
No! You only need one really! Mine is facing my front door as a cure for having my stairs facing my front door (wealth running out of house) so I also have one on the SE corner of my desk. A lot of FS is about direction and it can be confusing sometimes to work out your directions. You can look at a bagua and put that over the whole imprint of your house. However, as a general rule of thumb it’s safe to stand in your doorway of a specific room and SE is the far left hand corner as you stand in the doorway . Placement can be very hard if you worry about it. Please don’t. No need. I have been fortunate having a Feng Shui Master to help and he did my horoscope as well. All too much for now though. So - short answer, toad in far right left corner of either your desk or your room should work. If you don’t have a desk the SE corner of a room is good. If you go back to the beginning on this thread @PixelGirl shows you a perfect desk layout covering all the compass points. I miss her 😢.
Thanks so much! In going to read the thread and I think I'm also going to invest in a book too! It's so good of you to take the time and explain to me xzz

• Heart
Thanks so much! In going to read the thread and I think I'm also going to invest in a book too! It's so good of you to take the time and explain to me xzz
@PixelGirl post is #152. I have been reading some earlier posts made here and her posts in particular always helped me SO much. She was a Reiki Master too. Some of the things she spoke about were so kind and profound. I really wish she’d come back…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Oops... So that worked quick!.... got an offer on the house and we've made an offer on a house we like too! Wow! Thanks so much for the tips. Can't quite believe it xxxx 💛💛💛💛

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9