Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that the garden stories are purely filler at the moment, probably to avoid the inevitable influx of thousands of messages asking if she’s had the baby, if she posted nothing at all. I do find it a little bit odd though that everything has gone completely silent regarding her pregnancy. I hope to God that nothing is wrong. Although she owes us absolutely nothing in terms of any information, I do kind of wish that she would do a story basically saying that she is okay and bump is okay!
And just like that....! Yet ANOTHER bump pic for all those who have lost and find bump pics painful to see, on all its ill-fitting-tits-hanging-over-the-top-dungaree glory. 🤨

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s posted a new blog post, I haven’t had time to read it properly but I think it’s about why she’s been quiet

Is she reading this thread I wonder?
I can’t see her coming on here again to be honest and I hope she hasn’t. It won’t be good for her feeling like she might have to justify herself

Reactions: 8
I don’t imagine she will have been anywhere near here judging by that blog post. I do feel for her.

Reactions: 5
I thought this was a rave thread. If this was in the gossip section people raving about her or defending her would be getting loads of crappy comments saying go the rave thread if you don’t like it 🤷‍♀️

Looks like she can’t do right for doing wrong. She doesn’t share bump pics for a few days and she‘s turning her back on her followers and when she does she called out for having big tits and ill fitting dungarees! 🤣 she’s ready to give birth ffs!

And some wonder why she doesn’t want people to see her baby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I thought this was a rave thread. If this was in the gossip section people raving about her or defending her would be getting loads of crappy comments saying go the rave thread if you don’t like it 🤷‍♀️

Looks like she can’t do right for doing wrong. She doesn’t share bump pics for a few days and she‘s turning her back on her followers and when she does she called out for having big tits and ill fitting dungarees! 🤣 she’s ready to give birth ffs!

And some wonder why she doesn’t want people to see her baby 🙄
yes I find it a little bit strange criticising somebody for wearing dungarees and not necessarily looking their best when they are about to give birth!!

Reactions: 21
I love gardening accounts. I follow loads of accounts that show of their gardens.

Call me boring, not even arsed 🤷‍♀️

Just want to add this comment was replying to a comment about gardens being boring but it’s been deleted. It looks really random now 😆

Last edited:
I think there’s a slight misconception that Elle is getting her happily ever after and once baby arrives life will be peachy. As someone who has also left the labour ward empty handed and then struggled to have a healthy pregnancy, when you finally get to take your baby home, as wonderful as that baby is, they are also a massive wake up call to what you have lost, what should have been... It’s not just the end of a difficult journey to get a baby, it’s really the start of realising exactly what you’ve lost.
Should she be able to go through that privately? Absolutely! If she doesn’t share names or pictures or takes maternity leave it’s her business. If she supplements her maternity leave with some Hello Fresh ads, who cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
And just like that....! Yet ANOTHER bump pic for all those who have lost and find bump pics painful to see, on all its ill-fitting-tits-hanging-over-the-top-dungaree glory. 🤨
And just like that...! A nasty comment, don't look at her Instagram if it causes you rage.

Reactions: 22
Should she hide this pregnancy?! Jesus.
The long awaited pregnancy I might add as well... god that previous poster is vile!

Well arent you a delight.... this is a long awaited pregnancy for her... why shouldn't she show off her bump on HER social media. If you dont like it unfollow

• Heart
Absolutely no need for this comment. Don't like it.... You know where the unfollow button is.

I would very much like anyone who has critiqued what Elle has chosen to share or not share to read her latest blog post. It made me feel sick with nerves just reading it so I cannot even begin to imagine how she feels.

Wishing Elle all the luck in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would very much like anyone who has critiqued what Elle has chosen to share or not share to read her latest blog post. It made me feel sick with nerves just reading it so I cannot even begin to imagine how she feels.

Wishing Elle all the luck in the world.
Elles blog post is heartbreaking 😥 it just shows that people shouldn’t assume they know everything about someone’s life from a picture on their grid.
I hope and pray she gets her happy ending, as happy as she possibly can be after all her losses.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Elles blog post is heartbreaking 😥 it just shows that people shouldn’t assume they know everything about someone’s life from a picture on their grid.
I hope and pray she gets her happy ending, as happy as she possibly can be after all her losses.
I truly pray she and Nico get their take home baby and all is well for them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just read her blog post and honestly cannot begin to imagine how she must be feeling. If anyone doubts her or questioning why she doesn't want to share much about the baby... read the blog post! It broke my heart!

I so hope she gets her happy ending