Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G170D

I always thought she’d have a girl called Iris Hope. Iris means rainbow 🥰🌈 don’t know why, just a guess I made. Previous post about Matilda is a good shout though.

Reactions: 1

MrsHater

Chatty Member
I remember her saying that she’d had so many offers of baby items but she was turning them down because they were excited to choose things for themselves/use what they already had/were in a position to buy their own. I know Mamas and Papas made a large donation to her charity rather than gift something to her.
They probably had everything they needed from before so didn’t need to accept free baby items. Plus, if money isn’t a big issue it would be nice to choose the few bits you’d like yourself.

Free White Company clothes and a full garden furniture set though - yes please!

Thank you. ❤❤

I've never posted anything negative about anyone (well, aside from shitty politicians who don't want to feed hungry children) on my instagram, I've never questioned anyone on rule following, ad declaring, or anything of that nature (tbh, I don't really give a crap about all that). I am a pretty positive person as far as interactions go, I try to lift people up, not tear them down. Last year there was an instagram account that posted some old tweets RVK had done that were incredibly horrific (racism, classism, fat shaming). A friend of mine (who loves Tattle) alerted me to said instagram (I had prior been a big RVK fan and sent a number of friends over to follow her), which I followed. I was then mass blocked by a number of accounts. Feathering was on her instagram "break" at the time, I think. I wasn't a Tattle person prior to the whole mass blocking, I had only come on during the Mother of Daughters debacle to watch that sh*t storm unfold, but didn't have an account, was just creeping. I created my account after the mass blocking and my eyes were well and truly opened to how nasty all of these women are. They all preach kindness but they've done some pretty rotten things to people and they are big, big fans of lying, ALL of them. I realize Instagram is a snip it of a person's life, I get that, that is what my instagram is, but you are either a good person or you are not. You can "preach" kindness all you like, you can hang all the "Be Kind" signs you want all over your house, you can even pretend to be an "advocate of kindness" but if you aren't kind IRL, well you're just an asshole dressed up as something else. I get this is all bread and butter to these people and they put on a pretty good show if you don't know any better. Other people have been blocked for no reason at all, so I can't say what I experienced is the only reason for blocking, they seem to go on blocking binges every now and then, so who knows why you were blocked. It's been rather eye opening reading on here. Some things are pretty over the top, some people really fixate on different aspects of people's lives, and do a lot of guessing when it comes to who someone is or how they behave, but there are definitely snippets of truth, there are people who know different people IRL and can testify to the truth or fiction of different rumors, or have had really nasty experiences with some of these women. It very quickly will burst your bubble when it comes to what you think of a lot of the bigger accounts that so many of us follow/followed. I had thought, however foolishly, that Elle was one of the good ones, but hey ho, life is full of disappointment. 😉
What is RVL please?

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Oh would you ever just do one.

"Perfect way to keep her followers wanting more".

Idiot.
Just don’t get why everyone is gushing over her page. I don’t follow her by the way - just know from what I’ve read here. I’d probably have done the same if I were her! 🤣

GeordieLass

it's what's happened to paloma faith, she said at the beginning she wasn't telling anyone their name and that she was raising them gender neutral - last week she said it was a girl ... give it a few more weeks and she'll reveal the name aswell :rolleyes:

• Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
This is exactly it for me. I follow many other baby loss accounts who have also done some amazing things for charities etc, but as their account grows that remains their main focus. We can all have an opinion here which is the beauty of a forum like this that it allows us to express those even if this thread does feel a little like I’m stuck on Insta.

Having an opinion on the content that she decides to share doesn’t mean I don’t wish her well. Which for the record I do. But I find some of what she says very hypocritical.
yes!! Totally agree 🙌🏻

Tea4u

VIP Member
I’ve read her latest blog post, I’ve never seen her on insta/known of her but it’s absolutely broken my heart.
I hope and pray she gets a safe arrival and everything is well 😢❤

Spider12

VIP Member
I agree with you about this being a rave thread and I don’t think the criticism of Elle was right , she‘s doing the right thing for her and I applaud her for that.

Opinions eh, we’ve all got one😊.
True! Glad we agreed on one thing though 😜

LycheeForTea

Couldn’t find it, has she deleted it/changed the name?! Surely she isn’t reading here!
I think she’s changed it, i had a quick spy on one of her ‘insta friends’ following list and suspect it’s her page as the bio is the same as the previously named mrsellewright page, except she’s removed the ‘friends and fam only’ But left up ‘a quiet little place’ using the same 💙💫🌸🌊 emojis as the mrsellewright page, her profile pic is also of the beach/sea, there’s no way of knowing for sure it’s her but the new name is something to do with pugs too, soo could well be

Last edited:

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Thanks for your opinion 😁😁. She can do what she likes but if you’re gonna have a dramatic exit and put on your bio Taking A Break, I think you should take one even if it’s just for a week. Thanks for telling me how life is with a newborn but you didn’t need to bother, I’ve had my own experience thanks 🙄🙄 😂😂
Oh Jesus Christ if you’re that bothered ask admin to unlock the other thread. 🤣