Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leita

Chatty Member
FTEN is work. Consider is maternity leave, and her private account is just how we use ours.
I have a large IG following that’s work, but for that reason I just don’t have a private account. IG means work to me.
Posting photos for friends/family is much easier and less of a time suck than posting to an audience of hundreds of thousands. The comments, messages etc. I just can’t blame her for wanting somewhere to post freely without the admin time FTEN takes up
Yeah that makes sense 👌🏻

She’s always had her personal account, she didn’t set it up separately. She often uses her stories on her FTEN account, more often than posting on the grid so likely she’s sharing updates on there. Good luck to her. I’ve been in the position of not bringing my baby home and I don’t imagine her anxiety has stopped even now she’s got her baby home. Hopefully having a bit of quiet is helping her.

Sorry what I meant to say is she didn’t set her account up recently*
Sorry to read you’ve been in the same position as Elle. I can’t comprehend how that feels....I do hope you are well as can be. And I do hope both her and baby are well. And yes, I imagine her anxiety will be high.

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Yes I wonder if she will change her mind. The % of bereaved parents is very small compared to the audience who are invested in her journey and who have supported her by buying, swiping, sponsoring etc. Of course nobody has a right to see the baby but it would be strange just not to show or mention him/her ever?
it looks like she already has changed her mind 🙄

Pamellla

Random one! But does anyone know where her pastel bead bracelet and necklace are from, she shared it on stories but I forgot to screenshot or anything! Thank you cx

aliceband

I’m starting to feel the same. I’ve loved her page as a bereaved parent, but she has allowed people to invest in her story through all the highs and the lows, even announcing her pregnancy means that it isn’t a safe space anymore (especially in the very raw period.)

I can understand completely not sharing images of baby or at least not their face because a lot of people don’t want to share their children on a platform where they have so many followers. But no name, a fingers crossed to announce they’re here safely? That doesn’t sit right with me when you’ve allowed people in then you’re going to slam the door on them.
I can’t see that comment/her reply anymore. Is it my phone or has it gone?!

Random one! But does anyone know where her pastel bead bracelet and necklace are from, she shared it on stories but I forgot to screenshot or anything! Thank you cx
Is it navy bay jewellery? I followed a couple of jewellery pages after seeing them on Elle

Nellyboy

She can take whatever break she fancies, no terms and conditions. The first few weeks with a newborn, especially after loss, are utterly terrifying. If she wants to take herself away from feeling obliged to post photos and information about her new baby, but still reply to some comments on a previous post or on what other people have shared, that’s fine. She didn’t sign a contract.
Thanks for your opinion 😁😁. She can do what she likes but if you’re gonna have a dramatic exit and put on your bio Taking A Break, I think you should take one even if it’s just for a week. Thanks for telling me how life is with a newborn but you didn’t need to bother, I’ve had my own experience thanks 🙄🙄 😂😂

aliceband

Hasn’t this conversation already happened on this thread? 😂 I don’t get the not sharing name thing personally... I’m sure it will be revealed at some point. Hard to keep it a secret really...