Fearne Cotton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully she doesn't get much TV work anymore, she probably got so much work despite being awful due to the cotton name and family connection to a past director general bill cotton.

Now she's "writing" several books a year in different genres. Either she a very tallented writer and amazing at churning out books on different topics or they are ghostwritten. Released a cookbook and a mental health book this year. If she was a real author each book would take time and be something she's got a passion about. But her books are just on whatever is popular and selling at the moment.

Reactions: 9
I actually really like Fearne. She seems like she hasn't changed much and is still genuine. She seems to show a real interest in people and is one of the best interviewers in my opinion. I listened to her podcast and enjoyed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like Fearne...mostly I just like her fashion sense lol I could never pull it off, but I like that she would take whatever was thrown at her on Celebrity Juice. She doesn't appear to put on an act or try to seem fake-nice compared to Holly.

I do agree it seems odd how many books she's publishing though, especially when they're all different genres. You'd think she'd just stick to one thing - either the children's book series, or mental health books.

Reactions: 1
Isn't she the woman who dated the pedophile? Urgh, wouldn't want to live with that :sick:

To me she is of the same ilk as Zoella, just better known. Churns out shite for $$. Remember when zoe did a collabs with her, it was like twins in that they shill a wide variety of stuff. Holly is the same, it's just companies doing all the work and slapping their name on it. I doubt very much fearne writes any of her books tbh.

de82a0d0af80926fea4e15bb8e6a1e26.jpg

Reactions: 6
I used to really like her too, but there was an article about how she was rude and the comments underneath were very telling

Reactions: 8
Isn't she the woman who dated the pedophile? Urgh, wouldn't want to live with that :sick:

To me she is of the same ilk as Zoella, just better known. Churns out shite for $$. Remember when zoe did a collabs with her, it was like twins in that they shill a wide variety of stuff. Holly is the same, it's just companies doing all the work and slapping their name on it. I doubt very much fearne writes any of her books tbh.

View attachment 2607
Yeah she dated Ian Watkins from Lostprophets waaay back, as did Alexa Chung briefly. I felt bad for the both of them when the stuff about him came out, as every article seemed to mention them, even though they were clearly unaware of what he was truly like back then.

To me she is of the same ilk as Zoella, just better known. Churns out shite for $$.
Thank God! Thought I was going crazy with how much people here seemed to love her.

Just another airhead that slaps her name on other people's work.

I think it's just that she's such a familiar face and people only see that shiny veneer, but if you scrape the surface everyone who's worked with her talks of her horrible attitude to anyone, really, and just like Holly she churns out any merch people will buy, to buy into her lifestyle, yet puts no effort into it. Both holly and fearne could disappear tomorrow and I wouldn't care :D

I honestly think this is the era when people who are conning people, fakers, and unkind (to put it mildly) and have hidden being a veil are coming to light. reat!

Fearne has her zoella type books recommended at 20 pounds on her website!! Yet the hard back on Amazon is only 2.99.

1fernie.jpg

1lol.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Her burgers made me feel a bit ill :unsure:

1burgers.jpg

I know she's vegan and it's a challenge to make food that looks like traditional fast food, if that's your thing to do as a vegan, but I'd plump for Love On A Plate by Markus and Cara any day, they are the real deal and really passionate about health and give away so much info for free, plus they write their own books, make the food themselves, take the photo's of the food, etc I bet the first time Fearne and her type see the pics are when they open the book lmao

Last edited:
Totally agree, although if lots on this site think fearne is the real deal I don't hold out much hope that the general public will see her for the fraud she is!

Oh she's vegan now, yet another popular trend she's jumping on. She's just nothingness.

If you ever watched the "fearne meets .." itv2 it was so terrible it was funny. Especially the peaches geoldof one where they hated each other and were equally stupid.

Just watched it again :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It might be she dips under the radar, she's careful with her PR image and there are bigger, more careless fish to fry. So people only see her being jolly on a show or quirky and think she's a ray of sunshine, but we all differ I like people some hate and vice versa. I just prefer to appreciate people who are nice, kind people too.

Btw I wrote 'great' up there but something ate my G. lol

Ohmygosh! I totally forgot about that series! It was dire & a shambles lol! Oh the cringe.

I do remember Peaches with her, I think it was the only episode I saw and she curled up in a ball rather than talk to Fearne, if memory serves LOL!!

Awful car crash tv. I would've pulled it if I was Fearne (or Peaches)

Weird to think peaches would die so young. i wonder how her boys are doing.

Ot but I was quite upset by peaches death - she seemed to be turning things around and had matured a lot. Although wasn't surprised it was drugs related, must be so hard to kick in her situation. Hope her kids are doing ok, I seem to remember one was with her when she died.

Yes yes with fearne flying under the radar, she's not the worst by far as has a good team that won't let her do a £50 crappy advent calendar but she's no good either.

Reactions: 8
I'm not keen. She's not the worst, she's better than Holly but I don't stay tuned when she's on. There at better presenters on both TV and radio. I think because she has established herself and is familiar she I'll continue to survive the industry. Good luck to her, just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: 2
Ot but I was quite upset by peaches death - she seemed to be turning things around and had matured a lot. Although wasn't surprised it was drugs related, must be so hard to kick in her situation. Hope her kids are doing ok, I seem to remember one was with her when she died.

Completelty agree - I think a lot of people felt that way. I had forgotten about the kid being there though. What an awful thing to grow up with. I hope they are kept out of the spotlight.

Reactions: 1
I'm here for the infuencer discussion but wanted to share what I know.

A family member wrote a large part of one of her books, she found fearne professional and friendly when working with her. Said family member was kinda credited in the book, but not as a writer - just as vague thanks as if she was a friend and not crediting her for what she actually did. They were happy with the whole situation as they made far more pretending fearne wrote the book even with lots of other people taking a slice of the pie.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
IMG_2735.PNG

She's going to be on Fearne's podcast. I can already tell she's going to really play up the victim angle during her interview-- as if none of the criticisms she's been receiving are not without merit.

Zoe: "People are a bit immune to empathy I think at this point and not a lot of people remember there's a person reading that at the other end."

Fearne says it's a conversation that listeners will get a lot out of. I don't think so.

I'm not sure if they are real quotes or made up! It's exactly what I would expect these two out of touch airheads to talk about.

A meeting of the minds this won't be.

Reactions: 2