Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg loving this thread. The amount of laugh reacts I've used on the comments so far is unparalled to other threads I follow @HinchythetwattyGrinchy when you called her a #giftedwanker in the Megan thread, I fucking howled. SO accurate.

The green dress she was begging for is from a friend of a friend’s brand. I’ll make sure I send them a text to make sure they don’t send her one
Lmfao!! Doing the lords work, thank you

Reactions: 10
How many times does she wanna say how much she didn’t like Conversation with Friends and how oh so CoNtRaVeRsIaL it is that she didn’t like it? I know many people who preferred Normal People and didn’t like Conversation with Friends. Soz Faye but you’re not as cool as you think hun. Get a grip.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s baffling how she’s not embarrassed by bragging about how many books she gets through. A normal person with a job reading this much would be a good hobby or an achievement. But she does fuck all else so bragging about reading loads loses any credibility

If I didn’t have to go to work I could probs rattle through books like she does. She’s very pretentious about it all

Reactions: 12

“One to watch” really? REALLY? c’mon now. We’ve suffered enough. 2020 you’re a lil bitch.

Reactions: 20
Honestly sounds like an article on my nan, only the live music will be in the bingo hall..

Reactions: 7
View attachment 167217

“One to watch” really? REALLY? c’mon now. We’ve suffered enough. 2020 you’re a lil bitch.
They need to rephrase this a lil bit. How about, "After a stint down in London, she copied her sister and moved back up North and now is firmly rooted on the coattails of Megan Ellaby where she rides along comfortably"

Reactions: 19
What even is this agency she’s signed to? And what content does she supposedly create? Just mirror selfies and salty comments!

Reactions: 8
This thread

As I mentioned on Megan’s thread I really like Megan and had no idea they were a pair of bitches. I’m sad about Megan but Faye always struck me as a bit aloof and sulky whenever she was in Megan‘s You Tube videos (rip) I just thought she was really shy. Every day’s a school day eh

Reactions: 5
Anyone know why on earth her dad would get banned from a supermarket? Faye seems v pleased with this. Surely this is absolutely mortifying and certainly not something you would boast about on the internet? (It's from a few years back but never had anywhere to discuss before!!)

If my dad was getting banned from shops I’d be seriously worried about him. Not normal, and definitely not something to boast about!

Reactions: 9
The thought of someone not being seen with someone who is over a size 10 actually makes me want to throw up, if that's true, how shallow do you have to be? Baffles me they are so popular, do you think they might have changed?
Megan was friends with Sophie the photographer who was over a size 10, maybe that's why they're not friends now? lol

Reactions: 9
I saw on the Megan thread that Faye used to do Ketty behind Tesco. Maybe he did something similar in Morrisons

It’s gross isn’t it. I saw someone posted something about Megan’s forehead in Meg’s thread and someone called them out HOWEVER I think it’s pretty gross for Megan to be telling everyone how size inclusive her brand is yet when I’ve ordered items from there they’re absolutely TINY. Sure, don’t comment on someone’s appearance on something they can’t help however don’t damage someone’s confidence by making them feel bigger than they actually are because your clothes don’t find properly (she made me feel HUGE because I couldn’t even get my arm in her top, I am a size 8-10. It should’ve fit and would’ve fit if they’re actually sized right!!!!!). I’ve already been through eating disorders so this, for me, was so damaging and it almost threw me back to square one and viewing myself larger than I actually am. It’s fucking sick how these people can get away with these things

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'd like to think they've changed. But then i see the clothing they promote or wear and it always seems to be brands that aren't size inclusive. The biggest size will be a 12 or 14...so it probably still grosses them out in some way ha.
In regards to sophie...she benefitted megan in some way that could be it but anytime i saw them, it seemed awkward and sophie seemed...left out?...but i think megan could've grown up abit. Like i said she isn't as awful as she used to be and she seems sensitive now which would mean she actually might've developed some empathy and feeling unlike the sis

They're popular online and in the jimmys clique but they all bitch about eachother and are constantly trying to outdo eachother. Its a really toxic group of friends and they are all known to be bitches. Most people stay clear...but the people who follow her online persona just fall for the shit.