Faye Ellaby.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 30th outfit is so cheap looking and awful. I’m so surprised at it for her! Also I feel a lot of it just misses the mark a little if anyone understands what I mean? Like the cake and the banners weren’t done very well.

Reactions: 9
The 30th outfit is so cheap looking and awful. I’m so surprised at it for her! Also I feel a lot of it just misses the mark a little if anyone understands what I mean? Like the cake and the banners weren’t done very well.
But they were all probably free, and the Ellaby’s are the biggest grifters

Reactions: 4
you wouldn't be able to tell their mum literally makes a living off making banners from the 30th one it looks awful!

Theres a tiktoker called Hannah Townsend who handmade a big 30th bday banner and beer coasters for herself and it looks like fayes just done a terrible job copying lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The dress looks like shein barbiecore from last summer. The party looked very low key, I’m surprised

Reactions: 8
Found the dress, it’s dire 😕 and agreed the party looked seriously lowkey with barely any decorations !!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Found the dress, it’s dire 😕 and agreed the party looked seriously lowkey with barely any decorations !!!

I cannot believe the price of that. It looks so cheap and unflattering.

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m sorry but why do you need to bring politics into your 30th birthday speech. Also, worse speech I’ve ever heard. I had my 30th recently and honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ stop trying to be relevant.
Pleaseee I need to see, where is this? 🥲

I’ve just seen it now. MY GOD, so drab. She must lead a very dull life.

• Haha
Reactions: 3