Favourite takeaway?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s your favourite take away?

Gotta be Chinese for me... but when I fancy an Indian, I really fancy an Indian!!

I also ❤ KFC - tried their new festive fries yesterday and they were awesome 😋

Chinese for me too! I’m so boring though. Chicken chow mein, egg fried rice and chips 😂

Also love a good old Pizza Hut cheesy bites pizza

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chinese is the winner for me too.
Indian second. Chippy dinner 3rd. I'm hungry now 😂

McDonald's breakfast.

Thank god they finish serving it early or I would have it for every meal. I only allow myself one every now and again and i know its a greasy mess but god i would sell my kids for a sausage and egg mcMuffin. I also used to get the kids one as a treat approx 23 December, when i had done my Christmas big shop. I would go super early and then get it on the way home. It was a way of getting them out of bed to help put the shopping away haha. I have to keep away from Uber Eats as its delivered. Too much temptation.

Also, i think this is a northern thing, or even just my town, but a cheese and onion flaky pasty in a barm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love a Chinese!!

Find places like mcds, kfc etc can be a bit hit or miss and never consistently good but our Chinese takeaway here is amazing everytime!

Reactions: 1
McDonald's breakfast.

Thank god they finish serving it early or I would have it for every meal. I only allow myself one every now and again and i know its a greasy mess but god i would sell my kids for a sausage and egg mcMuffin. I also used to get the kids one as a treat approx 23 December, when i had done my Christmas big shop. I would go super early and then get it on the way home. It was a way of getting them out of bed to help put the shopping away haha. I have to keep away from Uber Eats as its delivered. Too much temptation.

Also, i think this is a northern thing, or even just my town, but a cheese and onion flaky pasty in a barm
We get McDonalds vouchers put through our door every couple of months or so and there are a couple of the egg McMuffin ones with a coffee for £1.99. Choice of sausage or bacon. I have partaken of them. I’m not sure how much they are normally though.

Marks and Spencer used to do Indian or Chinese meal deals for £10. You got a lot of food. They did a tasty fish curry but don’t have it anymore.

I’ve never actual had a take away or fast food like McDonalds etc. Although my husband has Indian roots and I love the food so if I was going for one, it’d have to be Indian.

Yel

The last time I had a takeaway dominos double decadence was just out - pizza with a mayo like substance in the middle and advertised on the simpsons. So many takeaways tasted great but made me feel unwell - especially the pilau rice with food colourings.

Used to have deliverance while working late quite a bit, just to keep me going at work. But I bet that has closed down now we have uber eats and all that.

Got to be a chinese, I rarely have it but when I do I go all out, chicken or beef chow mein, egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, curry, crispy beef, the lot! I'm one of them people that shares takeaways..

Reactions: 2
I love a chippy tea! Chips, battered sausage & curry sauce. Or a donna kebab with mayo, bbq sauce and chips

I don't think I could choose! Very much depends who I'm with, with the kiddos pizza or Chinese, with my hubby a Indian or wagamamas, if with my mum it has to be a kebab!

If I could only have one I think it would be Chinese but with everything on the menu 🤣

If you have a Pizza GoGo near you, they are worth a try. There’s an offer of buy one, get one free too, they do quorn pizzas and tuna ones for non meat eaters.