Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
McDonald's breakfast.

Thank god they finish serving it early or I would have it for every meal. I only allow myself one every now and again and i know its a greasy mess but god i would sell my kids for a sausage and egg mcMuffin. I also used to get the kids one as a treat approx 23 December, when i had done my Christmas big shop. I would go super early and then get it on the way home. It was a way of getting them out of bed to help put the shopping away haha. I have to keep away from Uber Eats as its delivered. Too much temptation.

Also, i think this is a northern thing, or even just my town, but a cheese and onion flaky pasty in a barm

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I always like a good fish supper but find it increasingly hard to get a decent one. You can't beat it on a rainy day by the the sea in the car with the windows steaming up.

Reactions: 6

elloelloello

VIP Member
I am slightly ashamed to admit this but, sometimes, a couple times a year I'd say, I do indulge in a mix kebab (shish or donner) with loads of chilli and garlic sauce, red cabbage, and a big portion of CHEESEY CHIPS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Looney toons

None!! Do you know what can happen in takeaways?? One near me was peeing into the curry. 🤮🤮🤮Haven't touched a takeaway for 15 years

• Wow

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
Indian for me, chicken dansak, pilau rice, onion bahji and a garlic naan.

If I’m feeling extra fat, I’ll chuck a pickle tray in there too.

101d

VIP Member
Anyone tried the festive burger from KFC??? Going to get it this weekend :D

Reactions: 3