Favourite takeaway?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chinese is my ultimate favourite then caribbean. I also like Mcdonalds, kfc and dominos pizza.

My nearest carvery also deliver which is great at times

Reactions: 1
basic witch Wagamama Yaki Soba 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I feel lol I want to try other things but I worry I won’t like it as much and then I’ll be sad I should’ve had wagamama like I wanted in the first place.... so it’s always wagamama.

basic witch Wagamama Yaki Soba 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I feel lol I want to try other things but I worry I won’t like it as much and then I’ll be sad I should’ve had wagamama like I wanted in the first place.... so it’s always wagamama.
I used to like their katsu curry but had it for the first time in years this year as I was in the UK and it was soooo disappointing. I think because I moved to somewhere with better Asian/Japanese food so that was why. Haha.

I always like a good fish supper but find it increasingly hard to get a decent one. You can't beat it on a rainy day by the the sea in the car with the windows steaming up.

Reactions: 6
Chinese is my ultimate favourite then caribbean. I also like Mcdonalds, kfc and dominos pizza.

My nearest carvery also deliver which is great at times
Oh my god I was so excited to find out Toby carvery were doing deliveries but ours was the biggest load of crap you’d ever seen! It was awful considering the price too! Never again. Could have been dream come true 😂

I am slightly ashamed to admit this but, sometimes, a couple times a year I'd say, I do indulge in a mix kebab (shish or donner) with loads of chilli and garlic sauce, red cabbage, and a big portion of CHEESEY CHIPS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
LOVE Wagamama. Literally the only place I can order ANYTHING and you know its gonna be good. I know you can get it to takeaway now but not sure it counts!!

Any Kebab

The boys and I are always comparing the size of our kebabs.

I had this epic one last week

Chicken Tikka and Doner mix on naan, as much salad as could fit, chilli sauce and mint yoghurt.

All washed down with a frosty can of full fat Coke👌

Attachments

• Heart
Any Kebab

Chicken Tikka and Doner mix on naan, as much salad as could fit, chilli sauce and mint yoghurt.

🤤

Any Kebab

That looks incredible! What town was this?! I may need a road trip 🤣

Reactions: 2
Indian for me, chicken dansak, pilau rice, onion bahji and a garlic naan.

If I’m feeling extra fat, I’ll chuck a pickle tray in there too.

Reactions: 4