Favourite takeaway?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pizza GoGo is so underated!
I agree. I’ve mostly graduated to sourdough pizzas, like Franco Manca, or Crust Bros, which is in Waterloo, as a treat only, however there was a time when I was at home a lot and ordered from Pizza Gogo,
The 2 for 1 deal...and they lasted me for several days with reheating in the oven, not microwave. The tuna and olives was my favourite.

Reactions: 1
For me it has to be a choice of
- Indian (Chicken Korma)
- Chinese (Sweet & Sour Chicken & Egg Fried Rice)
- KFC (Boneless Banquet)
- Dominos pizza (Create your own)

Now im hungry just thinking about food 🤩

M
For me it has to be a choice of
- Indian (Chicken Korma)
- Chinese (Sweet & Sour Chicken & Egg Fried Rice)
- KFC (Boneless Banquet)
- Dominos pizza (Create your own)

Now im hungry just thinking about food 🤩
mmmm, me too.... think I created this thread because I was hungry and craving lol

Definitely Chinese. Every other takeaway depends on my mood but I think I fancy a Chinese every day of my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably Dominos (no other pizza takeaway is the same!) or proper British fish and chips mmm

However I have been eating too many takeaways and now I am on a diet lol so this post makes me sad

Ugh, I hate Chinese. I used to like it as a kid but as an adult I find it awful.

My favourite is probably Indian, Lebanese (the place we go to does a veggie platter: falafel, stuffed vine leaves, garlic potatoes, rice. It is AMAZING) or a pizza.

There’s a good Guyanese takeaway in Herne Hill I sometimes visit. It’s tiny inside and the owner does a lot of outside catering.

I also like South Indian food, like the dosas but it’s not common in my neck of the woods. Lebanese food is also not common, but there’s a Turkish Food Centre (TFC) nearby and they are a small chain. They have lots of savoury pastries, like cheese and spinach which I sometimes get for a quick meal. Add some Turkish bread and hummus for a decent no cook cheap meal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Indian if having it delivered

McDonalds if being naughty and wanting a drive through but usually only if they have the big tasty on the menu 👍

Love an indian.
Chicken chasni (although think this is a Glasgow dish), cheesy naan and chips 😍