Favourite takeaway?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m truly very sad. Bloody KFC have no festive burgers??? Sorry what???? This is on Uber eats and just eat. Crying 😭
 
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Chinese for me. My favourite ever food. But not proper authentic Chinese food. Typical brits thinking they are eating Chinese food. Sweet and sour and smoked chicken.

Used to love a Pizza Hut stuffed crust but something about melted cheese doesn’t agree with me and dominos I’m actually allergic to something in it. As in full on itchy mouth swelling lips allergic.

Not sure it’s classed as a takeaway but we live a bit of slim chickens when we are near one. We went without this time to have wahlburgers but I still feel sad a week later that I didn’t have a delicious chicken tenders meal.
 
I didn’t end up getting a Thai last night but we had an Indian - I ordered a lamb bhuna and a keema naan (onion bahji on the side) and let me tell you it was life changing 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Resurrecting this thread because I’m 58 weeks pregnant and the baby is demanding an Indian takeaway: Poppadoms with onion salad and coriander chutney, masala fries, lamb vindaloo, tikka masala sauce, pilau rice and a keema naan. Maybe I’ll line it up as a post-birth treat.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Resurrecting this thread because I’m 58 weeks pregnant and the baby is demanding an Indian takeaway: Poppadoms with onion salad and coriander chutney, masala fries, lamb vindaloo, tikka masala sauce, pilau rice and a keema naan. Maybe I’ll line it up as a post-birth treat.
Congratulations! I had an Indian with a heavily pregnant friend years back and she did go into labour almost immediately!

I love pretty much all takeout but Thai is my fave!
 
Chinese without question, although it's so expensive now I have it quite infrequently and feel like I will need to donate my body to science to afford one sometimes!

I've used the same shop since the 1990s though, I like their food too much to go elsewhere. When I've tried other venues I've been less than impressed.