Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugGirl321

Definitely Chinese. Every other takeaway depends on my mood but I think I fancy a Chinese every day of my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hrh89

VIP Member
Chinese for me too! I’m so boring though. Chicken chow mein, egg fried rice and chips 😂

Also love a good old Pizza Hut cheesy bites pizza

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
There’s a good Guyanese takeaway in Herne Hill I sometimes visit. It’s tiny inside and the owner does a lot of outside catering.

I also like South Indian food, like the dosas but it’s not common in my neck of the woods. Lebanese food is also not common, but there’s a Turkish Food Centre (TFC) nearby and they are a small chain. They have lots of savoury pastries, like cheese and spinach which I sometimes get for a quick meal. Add some Turkish bread and hummus for a decent no cook cheap meal.

Last edited:

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Any Kebab

The boys and I are always comparing the size of our kebabs.

I had this epic one last week

Chicken Tikka and Doner mix on naan, as much salad as could fit, chilli sauce and mint yoghurt.

All washed down with a frosty can of full fat Coke👌
That looks incredible! What town was this?! I may need a road trip 🤣

elloelloello

VIP Member
Got to be a chinese, I rarely have it but when I do I go all out, chicken or beef chow mein, egg fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, curry, crispy beef, the lot! I'm one of them people that shares takeaways..

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Chinese but for a real treat it’s gotta be the cheap, low-rent dirty stuff; egg fried rice, chicken chow menu, crispy chilli beef and curry sauce

101d

VIP Member
I’m truly very sad. Bloody KFC have no festive burgers??? Sorry what???? This is on Uber eats and just eat. Crying 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 1

ExhaustedDad

How do you justify your photo from the last page then? ;)
That is chicken tikka cooked in a tandoor oven with a portion doner meat.... all on a freshly baked naan

trust me ... you can eat that sober 👍

Is a gourmet kebab not just a lahmacun?
Lahmacun is Turkish I think,

The place I use the owners are Indian

It does a choice of chicken tikka, lamb tikka or seek kebab on fresh naan.... they have a meat and veg tandoor oven

Lynseyp

VIP Member
For me it has to be a choice of
- Indian (Chicken Korma)
- Chinese (Sweet & Sour Chicken & Egg Fried Rice)
- KFC (Boneless Banquet)
- Dominos pizza (Create your own)

Now im hungry just thinking about food 🤩

midnightrose

VIP Member
M
For me it has to be a choice of
- Indian (Chicken Korma)
- Chinese (Sweet & Sour Chicken & Egg Fried Rice)
- KFC (Boneless Banquet)
- Dominos pizza (Create your own)

Now im hungry just thinking about food 🤩
mmmm, me too.... think I created this thread because I was hungry and craving lol

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Chinese is my ultimate favourite then caribbean. I also like Mcdonalds, kfc and dominos pizza.

My nearest carvery also deliver which is great at times