Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Indian if having it delivered

McDonalds if being naughty and wanting a drive through but usually only if they have the big tasty on the menu 👍

Reactions: 1
basic bitch Wagamama Yaki Soba 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I feel lol I want to try other things but I worry I won’t like it as much and then I’ll be sad I should’ve had wagamama like I wanted in the first place.... so it’s always wagamama.

anything at all

VIP Member
Love a Chinese!!

Find places like mcds, kfc etc can be a bit hit or miss and never consistently good but our Chinese takeaway here is amazing everytime!

Mustard

VIP Member
Pizza GoGo is so underated!
I agree. I’ve mostly graduated to sourdough pizzas, like Franco Manca, or Crust Bros, which is in Waterloo, as a treat only, however there was a time when I was at home a lot and ordered from Pizza Gogo,
The 2 for 1 deal...and they lasted me for several days with reheating in the oven, not microwave. The tuna and olives was my favourite.

ExhaustedDad

Any Kebab

The boys and I are always comparing the size of our kebabs.

I had this epic one last week

Chicken Tikka and Doner mix on naan, as much salad as could fit, chilli sauce and mint yoghurt.

All washed down with a frosty can of full fat Coke👌

Attachments

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Good falafel and lots of salad and pickles in pita is one of my favourites. It’s like a doner light.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I don't think I could choose! Very much depends who I'm with, with the kiddos pizza or Chinese, with my hubby a Indian or wagamamas, if with my mum it has to be a kebab!

If I could only have one I think it would be Chinese but with everything on the menu 🤣

elloelloello

VIP Member
I didn’t end up getting a Thai last night but we had an Indian - I ordered a lamb bhuna and a keema naan (onion bahji on the side) and let me tell you it was life changing 😭

Mustard

VIP Member
If you have a Pizza GoGo near you, they are worth a try. There’s an offer of buy one, get one free too, they do quorn pizzas and tuna ones for non meat eaters.

Mustard

VIP Member
McDonald's breakfast.

Thank god they finish serving it early or I would have it for every meal. I only allow myself one every now and again and i know its a greasy mess but god i would sell my kids for a sausage and egg mcMuffin. I also used to get the kids one as a treat approx 23 December, when i had done my Christmas big shop. I would go super early and then get it on the way home. It was a way of getting them out of bed to help put the shopping away haha. I have to keep away from Uber Eats as its delivered. Too much temptation.

Also, i think this is a northern thing, or even just my town, but a cheese and onion flaky pasty in a barm
We get McDonalds vouchers put through our door every couple of months or so and there are a couple of the egg McMuffin ones with a coffee for £1.99. Choice of sausage or bacon. I have partaken of them. I’m not sure how much they are normally though.

Marks and Spencer used to do Indian or Chinese meal deals for £10. You got a lot of food. They did a tasty fish curry but don’t have it anymore.

hrh89

VIP Member
Chinese is my ultimate favourite then caribbean. I also like Mcdonalds, kfc and dominos pizza.

My nearest carvery also deliver which is great at times
Oh my god I was so excited to find out Toby carvery were doing deliveries but ours was the biggest load of crap you’d ever seen! It was awful considering the price too! Never again. Could have been dream come true 😂

midnightrose

VIP Member
What’s your favourite take away?

Gotta be Chinese for me... but when I fancy an Indian, I really fancy an Indian!!

I also ❤ KFC - tried their new festive fries yesterday and they were awesome 😋