Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Chinese for me. My favourite ever food. But not proper authentic Chinese food. Typical brits thinking they are eating Chinese food. Sweet and sour and smoked chicken.

Used to love a Pizza Hut stuffed crust but something about melted cheese doesn’t agree with me and dominos I’m actually allergic to something in it. As in full on itchy mouth swelling lips allergic.

Not sure it’s classed as a takeaway but we live a bit of slim chickens when we are near one. We went without this time to have wahlburgers but I still feel sad a week later that I didn’t have a delicious chicken tenders meal.

Curly

VIP Member
Love an indian.
Chicken chasni (although think this is a Glasgow dish), cheesy naan and chips 😍

101d

VIP Member
Probably Dominos (no other pizza takeaway is the same!) or proper British fish and chips mmm

However I have been eating too many takeaways and now I am on a diet lol so this post makes me sad

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Ugh, I hate Chinese. I used to like it as a kid but as an adult I find it awful.

My favourite is probably Indian, Lebanese (the place we go to does a veggie platter: falafel, stuffed vine leaves, garlic potatoes, rice. It is AMAZING) or a pizza.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
basic bitch Wagamama Yaki Soba 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I feel lol I want to try other things but I worry I won’t like it as much and then I’ll be sad I should’ve had wagamama like I wanted in the first place.... so it’s always wagamama.
I used to like their katsu curry but had it for the first time in years this year as I was in the UK and it was soooo disappointing. I think because I moved to somewhere with better Asian/Japanese food so that was why. Haha.

101d

VIP Member
basic bitch Wagamama Yaki Soba 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sometimes I feel lol I want to try other things but I worry I won’t like it as much and then I’ll be sad I should’ve had wagamama like I wanted in the first place.... so it’s always wagamama.
LOVE Wagamama. Literally the only place I can order ANYTHING and you know its gonna be good. I know you can get it to takeaway now but not sure it counts!!