Favourite random pop-culture moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Cheryl think she's playing a quiz against a super fan.

Also this Gandalf prank call cracked me up for a long time at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When Jamelia called Javine a slaag on Nevermind The Buzzcocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Javine. She dreamt of superstardom but all she's remembered for is not being in Girls Aloud, shagging a married man and popping out a titty on stage.

How you get them is how you lose them and I’m sure Harvey ended up cheating on Javine too
Probably. He eventually remarried and had another child, only to leave Wife No. 2 for another woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought of a tremendous one of these yesterday.
What it actually was eludes me now though sadly along with some other things.
It was qute brilliant though let me assure you!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Javine. She dreamt of superstardom but all she's remembered for is not being in Girls Aloud, shagging a married man and popping out a titty on stage.

Probably. He eventually remarried and had another child, only to leave Wife No. 2 for another woman!
Oh I didn’t know that. Alesha commented on his post recently offering condolences because his mum died. Thought that was a lovely thing to do considering

Reactions: 3
The spinning helicopter lady
i am chuckling but also oh my god? thats awful! i can’t imagine how bleeping horrible that would have been.
---
Can’t remember if I posted this in here already but this reporter’s laughing fit starts me off too along with the footage 😭

“Who dislikes the outdoors and other PHysicAl AcTiviTies” gets me
---
i have such a soft spot for britney and i quote this all the time

i love her earnest response and how her cheeks puff out when she says “I really do 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i am chuckling but also oh my god? thats awful! i can’t imagine how bleeping horrible that would have been.
---

“Who dislikes the outdoors and other PHysicAl AcTiviTies” gets me
---
i have such a soft spot for britney and i quote this all the time

i love her earnest response and how her cheeks puff out when she says “I really do 👀

I love that one too! “Pepsi’s Pepsi“

That Spice Girls Pepsi song is an absolute banger. Why don’t they do Pepsi songs any more? Too expensive? Not enough global superstars?

• Heart