Favourite random pop-culture moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for you @Sideboard Bob , back when YouTube wasn’t yet even in existence. These two walked and went viral so Carol and Nicole could run 😀

This is gold! Thank you so much, I love petty dramas like this.

quote from the emails -

“. I have 5 guys at the moment! haha.“

you tell her Melinda!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m watching top of the pops best of 1986 (I’m old) and five star are on it. They were on going live and a kid/teen phoned in and asked why they were such twats (or similar expletive). 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When a volcano erupted in Iceland, and the dust from it spread so far it caused all the flights from Scotland to be cancelled….

AKA - “AH HATE ICELAND!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if mentioned, but I remember years ago on the news, there was a report that KFC ran out of chicken, then it cut to a clip of a woman very dramatically saying, “I’ve had to go to Burger King!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her and her mother are both absolutely AWFUL.
Yep, nasty pair.

That incident was particularly great to watch because Kelly really thought she had a flex and was coming across as a really cool anti-racist hero, only to fall flat on her face as the huge stomping round of applause from a cheering audience…simply never arrived.

Wonderful! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tyra Banks’ antics on ANTM, such as when she screamed “BE QUIET TIFFANY!” and that time she pretended to faint and freaked out the contestants.

There’s also this awful song she made

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was an absolute classic - Michael Howard (former Tory Home Secretary) being interviewed by Jeremy Paxman on Newsnight

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone recall Terry Wogan/David Icke in ye olden dayes?

"They're laughing AT you not WITH you David".
Lovely bit of RL trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5756.jpeg

Someone posted their favourite pop culture tit posts and the replies to the Azealia Banks and Andrew Tate ones had me lolling

• Haha
Reactions: 7