Favourite random pop-culture moments

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was brat camp the one where they went to one of those weird American camps in the middle.lf nowhere?
Yes that’s right. It’s mad over there how they have these evil abusive private unlicensed schools for off the rails kids - I think Paris Hilton was sent to about 3.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember that house decorating programme with Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen, with one particular episode where the homeowners absolutely HATED the results...did one of them liken it to a brothel or something like that?

I also remember Helen from Big Brother - "I like blinking, I do"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember that house decorating programme with Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen, with one particular episode where the homeowners absolutely HATED the results...did one of them liken it to a brothel or something like that?

I also remember Helen from Big Brother - "I like blinking, I do"
Tart’s boudoir 😆

• Haha
I just shared this on another thread but it fits here too. George Michael getting turned away from his own show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this counts but I found it funny

EDIT: original clips

Omfg that’s amazing! I could watch a whole film based on them.

At first I didn’t realise this was Reece Witherspoon, and I thought in a shocking twist, Carol the weather presenter had been arrested!

IMG_5457.jpeg

• Haha
Just for you @Sideboard Bob , back when YouTube wasn’t yet even in existence. These two walked and went viral so Carol and Nicole could run 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4