Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsWitch94

Cherries and berries (diluting juice) with sparking water 🤔 don’t now if it counts but is is fizzy and delicious 😍

Reactions: 1

Some People!

Chatty Member
Icy cold Diet Coke, from a can (glass bottle is god tier but rare).
From a big bottle into a glass is acceptable, but needs to be cold and really does benefit from a slice of lemon.

I feel like I've got a fairly manageable but real Diet Coke addiction.
I don't/ can't have it regularly anymore on account of the insane cost - I can't dwell on the days of a box of 10 cans for £3 from B&M, I just get upset 😂
Feels like paying petrol prices these days!

That said, some days I'll pay whatever they're asking cos I fully cannot face the housework without one! Or get started on a procrastinated task.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
if I had to pick it’d have to be Coca Cola, although it’s funny cos I went on a diet years ago and stopped myself drinking it, completely cold turkey, and don’t like it now! It’s not even the taste it’s the feeling of it on my teeth! 😬

...can’t stand Diet Coke cos it tastes of fake sugar!

I also like a cheeky ginger Pepsi 🤤

Che Guevara

Diet Coke but must be from a can, it don’t taste the same in a bottle and it goes flat too quick!
I also like fizzy vimto 😬

memoii11

VIP Member
if I had to pick it’d have to be Coca Cola, although it’s funny cos I went on a diet years ago and stopped myself drinking it, completely cold turkey, and don’t like it now! It’s not even the taste it’s the feeling of it on my teeth! 😬

...can’t stand Diet Coke cos it tastes of fake sugar!

I also like a cheeky ginger Pepsi 🤤
That's why I don't drink fizzy drinks anymore. It hurts my teeth. I don't know how people can drink it all the time!

ZogTheDog

In Ireland we have McDaids Banana Juice and it is the most amazing fizzy juice. Although my usual go to is Irn Bru in a glass bottle or can!