Favourite candles and scents?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most amazing candle I’ve ever smelt is by the white company “winter” it fills the room. Yankee candles are amazing too

Reactions: 2
Glade Honey and Chocolate - perfect for winter months.

I also buy wax melts from a local seller who makes them out of Lush snow fairy.
Love the Glade honey and chocolate one.
Love Aldi Blackberry Bay one.
DW Home candles, Yellow Yuzu.

Everything. Never met a candle or a diffuser that I didn't like.*
*I might have a small problem 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘Replica - by the fireplace’ (expensive but absolutely outstanding scent. Literally feels like your in a cosy log cabin in the woods warming up next to the fire)
Yankee candle - fluffy towels (a must. So clean and crisp and homely)
I also got one from Argos on a wim called white sandlewood and amber for £2 and it was one of the best scents I’ve smelled

Bath and body works winter candy apple, champagne toast or strawberry pound cake

Anyone got any candle recommendations for that oaky woody smell of like old stately homes and leather furniture and big fireplaces? Do you know what I mean? 😂 I have a really nice White Company smoky vanilla candle but I think I’m looking more oaky than that.

Anyone got any candle recommendations for that oaky woody smell of like old stately homes and leather furniture and big fireplaces? Do you know what I mean? 😂 I have a really nice White Company smoky vanilla candle but I think I’m looking more oaky than that.
have you tried mahogany teakwood from bath and body works? It’s mostly in America but you can get it from some places in the U.K.

The scent notes are:
Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender with Essential Oils

have you tried mahogany teakwood from bath and body works? It’s mostly in America but you can get it from some places in the U.K.

The scent notes are:
Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender with Essential Oils
oooh thank you!

oooh thank you!
B&BW's Mahogany Teakwood smells exactly like Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce cologne so not at all what I believe you are after.

I would generally advise taking B&BW's scent notes with a big pinch of salt as they play very fast and loose with them.

I have now ordered the Lily of the Valley candle from The English Soap Company.
The vessel looks classy and the candle seems to be of good quality (it is soy wax) and the smell is fresh, flowery and not too subtle.

Will finish off my current candle and then switch to this one for early spring

Molton brown Russian leather or tobacco absolute 👍🏻

• Heart
B&BW's Mahogany Teakwood smells exactly like Abercrombie & Fitch's Fierce cologne so not at all what I believe you are after.

I would generally advise taking B&BW's scent notes with a big pinch of salt as they play very fast and loose with them.
It is a horrible scent...smells like a teenage boy's cologne. LOL.

• Haha
It is a horrible scent...smells like a teenage boy's cologne. LOL.
I'm a huge B&BW fan but it is one I have successfully avoided for that very reason.

Apparently, Fierce is the scent that A&F pump into their stores (in the USA anyway)

I love lavender incense, I find it so calming. There was a Yankee candle that I loved and I've totally forgot what it's called, white cotton or fresh linen or something. I also really liked their wedding day candle too. Don't want to pay Yankee candle prices though!

I love lavender incense, I find it so calming. There was a Yankee candle that I loved and I've totally forgot what it's called, white cotton or fresh linen or something. I also really liked their wedding day candle too. Don't want to pay Yankee candle prices though!
Clean Cotton?

• Heart
Home bargains do an exact copy of the wedding day candle for £2.99. I love it too!