Favourite candles and scents?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if a random light thread guys bug I have two questions for you tattlers!
a.) what’s your favourite candle? (Or incense or home spray!)
b.) what is your favourite scent attached to a memory?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
a) Frankincense and Myrrh
b) A real quality coconut sunscreen fragrance (such as Hawaiian Tropic) - reminds me of my earliest childhood memory, which was a holiday to Hawaii

Reactions: 3
Very cliche I know but I love Yankee Candle, specifically “Lake Sunset”. I have it burning in every room and have a stash of about 25 because I can’t find them in store anymore 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Like yankee candle too, Lake Sunset is nice and subtle.
Also like the Baby Power one, probably cause it bring back happy memories of being a kid and lashing it on after a bath.

Reactions: 3
I have a candle a friend got me for Xmas a couple of years ago from Sainsbury’s, there was never a scent name on the candle but it’s the best smell, it’s very similar to pomegranate noir.
my favourite smell is the comfort baby fabric conditioner, just reminds me of when my son was born

Reactions: 5
I have a candle a friend got me for Xmas a couple of years ago from Sainsbury’s, there was never a scent name on the candle but it’s the best smell, it’s very similar to pomegranate noir.
my favourite smell is the comfort baby fabric conditioner, just reminds me of when my son was born
I know the one you mean! It comes with a blue label, winter something. I always think it reminds me of pomegranate noir too. I’m sure they bring it back out every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think they stock it anymore but Anthropologie do a range called Boulangerie, scents from the bakery. A few years ago they did one called Lemon and Poppyseed, it’s like a fresh baked lemon cake 🤪 they always change their scents, some really interesting ones

Reactions: 2
I love So Soy candles. They are beautiful.

Some of my favourite scents are ones that remind me of my early relationship with my husband. A perfume that I wore tons when I was younger and still continue to buy now - jasmine scent from the body shop. And the very first aftershave I bought him - Burberry weekend.

i get the fake yankee candle from Home Bargains for £2.99. I like the spiced apple one

Favourite scent: Brut aftershave. (My dad's smell, he died when i was 14)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have this candle from Mckinley & Piget, my current fav is made out of Pine, siberian fir, cypress, palo santo and juniper. It smells xmas

a) Frankincense and Myrrh
b) A real quality coconut sunscreen fragrance (such as Hawaiian Tropic) - reminds me of my earliest childhood memory, which was a holiday to Hawaii
Hi. Where did you get a) ?

My favourite brand of candles are Nest but they're quite hard to find anywhere other than the US.

My other favourites are Diptqyue Oud, Ambre and Feu de Bois, Jo Malone Velvet Rose and Oud, Wood Sage and Seasalt and Maison Margiela Beach Vibes. Also can't go wrong with a cheap Bath & Body Works candle haha.

I hope so! Need to stock up if I see it haha x
Omg I forgot about this one I had it last year! I’m sure they bring them back out too. I actually really like all of the Sainsburys candles they’re so affordable but smell quite luxurious instead of cheap and nasty 😂

Reactions: 2
I love So Soy candles. They are beautiful.

Some of my favourite scents are ones that remind me of my early relationship with my husband. A perfume that I wore tons when I was younger and still continue to buy now - jasmine scent from the body shop. And the very first aftershave I bought him - Burberry weekend.
I was about to post asking whether anyone could recommend a soy wax candle brand :) Just had a look at their website and they look lovely, not too pricey either.

Warm wool - Woodwick :love:
I love anything clean smelling - baby powder, fluffy towels, warm wool, washing powder/softener

I was about to post asking whether anyone could recommend a soy wax candle brand :) Just had a look at their website and they look lovely, not too pricey either.
Royal Essence! They also have surprise jewellery hidden in the wax that you pull out when it’s hot and liquid enough. I always choose the rings and I love it!

Current fave candle is the Christmas one from Self Care Company, smells so good and is lasting ages! They had a discount code BEKIND for 25% off not sure if it is still valid though. They use soy wax I think.