‘FatPheebs’ AKA Pheebs Jameson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the online community she is involved with is the main reason she thinks she's nonbinary/gay/mentally ill. I think she wants to be part of it all and thinks if she's a cis heterosexual woman she wont be able to fit in. Either that or she is so heavily influenced by them that she genuinely feels like thats her identity, but it just seems strange that 2 years ago she had a stable boyfriend that she loved, was a woman and now she's every label under the sun the same as her friends. I'm not saying people cant realise their identity later in life, I just mean it was all very quick and very convenient and completely mirrors her friends.

the 4chan stuff was absolutely abhorrent! Theres a difference between having an opinion on someone and just being as vile as you can possibly be. Tattle is nothing like that incel site

Reactions: 3
i think the online community she is involved with is the main reason she thinks she's nonbinary/gay/mentally ill. I think she wants to be part of it all and thinks if she's a cis heterosexual woman she wont be able to fit in. Either that or she is so heavily influenced by them that she genuinely feels like thats her identity, but it just seems strange that 2 years ago she had a stable boyfriend that she loved, was a woman and now she's every label under the sun the same as her friends. I'm not saying people cant realise their identity later in life, I just mean it was all very quick and very convenient and completely mirrors her friends.

the 4chan stuff was absolutely abhorrent! Theres a difference between having an opinion on someone and just being as vile as you can possibly be. Tattle is nothing like that incel site
Completely agree with all of this. Followed her for a while and always noticed the inconsistencies. She used to post so much about her boyfriend and how happy she was and he loved he made her feel and then he breaks up with her and suddenly the entire relationship was abusive and awful
I do think she probably does have mental health issues including unstable sense of self/identity but doesn’t seem bipolar to me at all
She doesn’t deserve the 4chan thread though. Nobody deserves to have their body talked about in that way. (Although personally - I wouldn’t post lingerie pictures constantly if I knew trolls were always on my page, but that’s just me ig)

Reactions: 4

Completely agree with how quick it was! And she is just collecting labels at this point. She’s gone from straight to bisexual then to pansexual and using she/they pronouns and is now non binary and a lesbian

Reactions: 2
Waiting for her to launch her onlyfans anyday now as a way to reclaim herself as a “survivor” 🙄 she loves posing in her underwear on the internet so she may as well make 50p for it!

• Haha
I have been made aware of this thread by a friend and I felt that I had to chime in.

FatPheebs is a bit of a laughing stock in the gay community, and I mean the gay community that actually get outside and not the vocal group of 18-22 year olds that seem to spend all their time on social media virtue signalling and making a constant show of "how gay they are" like it is a contest.

The girl is mentally ill, and it honestly seems she has been brainwashed into being something she doesn't truly believe she is. She's trans, then she's a lesbian. She's in love, then she's been abused. She is going out, oh no now she's an alcoholic. If she knew how much the gay community were actually laughing at her and comment on her in various group chats, she might seriously lose the plot.

Also she was very pro Amber Heard before the Johnny Depp trial, but has deleted all of her tweets on it. The girl is so afraid of being 'cancelled' but the crowd that seem to hang off her every word that she will constantly sit on the fence and scrub tweets that might come back to reflect negatively on her.

I believe that Pheebs has never had anyone pay her attention because of her clear mental illness and as much as I do not want this to come across mean - the way she looks. Now she has a small online following she will give herself all these labels and chase the oppression points to keep her audience.

Has somehow scored a DJ gig despite being frankly horrendous, can play one song on bass and posts it repeatedly. Is constantly trying to go viral with videos about noodles or whatever. Attention seeking weirdo.

Reactions: 6
I have been made aware of this thread by a friend and I felt that I had to chime in.

FatPheebs is a bit of a laughing stock in the gay community, and I mean the gay community that actually get outside and not the vocal group of 18-22 year olds that seem to spend all their time on social media virtue signalling and making a constant show of "how gay they are" like it is a contest.

The girl is mentally ill, and it honestly seems she has been brainwashed into being something she doesn't truly believe she is. She's trans, then she's a lesbian. She's in love, then she's been abused. She is going out, oh no now she's an alcoholic. If she knew how much the gay community were actually laughing at her and comment on her in various group chats, she might seriously lose the plot.

Also she was very pro Amber Heard before the Johnny Depp trial, but has deleted all of her tweets on it. The girl is so afraid of being 'cancelled' but the crowd that seem to hang off her every word that she will constantly sit on the fence and scrub tweets that might come back to reflect negatively on her.

I believe that Pheebs has never had anyone pay her attention because of her clear mental illness and as much as I do not want this to come across mean - the way she looks. Now she has a small online following she will give herself all these labels and chase the oppression points to keep her audience.

Has somehow scored a DJ gig despite being frankly horrendous, can play one song on bass and posts it repeatedly. Is constantly trying to go viral with videos about noodles or whatever. Attention seeking weirdo.
I saw the post Pheebs made on Twitter about noodles - ‘a Tuesday noodle slay’. It was literally a bowl of super noodles with a fried egg on. It looked nice enough but why tweet it?

I always wonder as well how someone can be a lesbian but also non binary (as in not having a gender?). A lesbian is a woman who likes women, so if you’re not any gender how can you be a lesbian? I’m really not up on my LGBTQ+ stuff, but that doesn’t make sense to me.

Reactions: 1
yes she is constantly pushing to get a viral video. making yourself look as repulsive as possible to get tiktok likes and then crying because people were mean to u is boring pheebs hun x x

yes she is constantly pushing to get a viral video. making yourself look as repulsive as possible to get tiktok likes and then crying because people were mean to u is boring pheebs hun x x
Wait, she’s on tiktok?💀 how tf does she handle being on there, it’s literally trolling central

Yes I’ve seen her like a number of pro Amber heard tweets recently! Very strange considering she claims she was in an abusive relationship

Last edited:
I can’t believe she’s only 20! She looks SO much older! If I saw her in the street I’d think she was a middle aged mum of 3, genuinely

I can’t believe she’s only 20! She looks SO much older! If I saw her in the street I’d think she was a middle aged mum of 3, genuinely
Wait what 💀?? She is 20?? I literally thought she was at least in her 30s, she looks so old.

Also wow so her ‘DJing’ basically just involved playing vial tiktok songs all night then? Lmao

Wait what 💀?? She is 20?? I literally thought she was at least in her 30s, she looks so old.

Also wow so her ‘DJing’ basically just involved playing vial tiktok songs all night then? Lmao
It’s bizarre. Pheebs is in this echo chamber of people like her, so she gets these high ideas of herself. Any other place in life she would just be a fat teenager. But in this world she can be smug. I wonder if the people at the club she was DJ’ing at think she’s as cool as she does or if they were like WHAT THE duck.

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed that the pictures of her DJing are all just basically selfies. No pictures of any other people on the dancefloor. Wouldnt surprise me if that venue was basically empty apart from her weird mates that tag along with her and feed her delusions.

The DJing is just another vanity project from her so she can go "look at me!".

Have the venue just given here some 8pm-9pm timeslot before the actual DJ just to keep her from moaning at them on Twitter because she seems the type to cry social media for weeks about it and post something like "I HAVE EXPERIENCED SO MUCH TRAUMAAAAAAAA".

A

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like her latest thang is autism lol - labels are like Pokemon, gotta catch ‘em all
All of these ‘chronically online’ people are bleeping diagnosing themselves with autism atm it’s so cringe. Tiktok has literally convinced thousands of very clearly neurotypical young people that they’re suddenly autistic and didn’t know about it until now because of these stupid trends where people are self diagnosing themselves with autism because they find certain things hard, and then the things they find hard are like totally normal teenage hardships, it’s utterly ridiculous

You could invent a disorder and within a week Pheebs will make a 6 post thread about how she has it and it has been such a struggle to share it with everyone.

Chronic attention seeker.