‘FatPheebs’ AKA Pheebs Jameson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for this person? They are a non binary body posi, mental health advocate. Sometimes they have good content but they’re quite young and self centred at times. Never found a thread for them.

Is there a thread for this person? They are a non binary body posi, mental health advocate. Sometimes they have good content but they’re quite young and self centred at times. Never found a thread for them.
I’ve got quite a few friends who share their posts and they just seem like another middle class white person who is desperate for oppression points so has centered their entire personality around being a fatphobia fighter imo.

Reactions: 3
They ate a badge collector. Disabled ✅ mentally ill ✅ now non binary ✅ now also a lesbian ✅ made temarls about having a drinking problem / alcoholic but drinks casually all the time ✅ gaslit by ex who suddenly is now an “abuser” when he cheated. Before this it was all sunshine and rainbows and dedicated posts on social media for him?? Crying about breaking up and saying it was mutual etc to then suddenly oh no he was bad etc? Load of shite. Comfortably middle class person who is just looking to collect woe-is-me points. Lies constantly online and its picked up on. Says theyre dating a girl that sent them flowers then suddenly a day later says theyve not been dating anyone since the boyfriend. Everything is for brownie points. Can smell the borderline personality disorder miles away

They ate a badge collector. Disabled ✅ mentally ill ✅ now non binary ✅ now also a lesbian ✅ made temarls about having a drinking problem / alcoholic but drinks casually all the time ✅ gaslit by ex who suddenly is now an “abuser” when he cheated. Before this it was all sunshine and rainbows and dedicated posts on social media for him?? Crying about breaking up and saying it was mutual etc to then suddenly oh no he was bad etc? Load of shite. Comfortably middle class person who is just looking to collect woe-is-me points. Lies constantly online and its picked up on. Says theyre dating a girl that sent them flowers then suddenly a day later says theyve not been dating anyone since the boyfriend. Everything is for brownie points. Can smell the borderline personality disorder miles away
Are a badge collector***

Reactions: 3
She’s posted on twitter this evening saying she’s found a thread for herself on a hate forum with 400+ posts - any ideas what website this is on?
Completely agree that she seems entirely self absorbed and desperate to be oppressed
Sorry your boyfriend is not an “abuser” just because he cheated on you. Being cheated on is rubbish but doesn’t mean you have been abused and is a bit of an insult to those who have actually been victims of domestic abuse. Very quick to throw the words “gas lighting” and “toxic” around but they essentially become synonymous with anyone who doesn’t support her narrative

Reactions: 6
She’s posted on twitter this evening saying she’s found a thread for herself on a hate forum with 400+ posts - any ideas what website this is on?
Completely agree that she seems entirely self absorbed and desperate to be oppressed
Sorry your boyfriend is not an “abuser” just because he cheated on you. Being cheated on is rubbish but doesn’t mean you have been abused and is a bit of an insult to those who have actually been victims of domestic abuse. Very quick to throw the words “gas lighting” and “toxic” around but they essentially become synonymous with anyone who doesn’t support her narrative
probably lol cow? definitely not tattle as she’s so boring nobody else is bothered 😂

Lolcow is difficult to navigate but I don't see any threads related to her on there either... Does she mean this thread but is maybe grossly over exaggerating how many posts there are...

She’s probably made it up, as she hasn’t named the forum. Anything for a bit of spotlight, bet she’s hoping she will get covered in the daily mail again..

Lolcow is difficult to navigate but I don't see any threads related to her on there either... Does she mean this thread but is maybe grossly over exaggerating how many posts there are...
I don’t think she could say it’s this thread as she said in the tweet that they were sharing photos of her and mocking her body which no one here has done

I don’t think she could say it’s this thread as she said in the tweet that they were sharing photos of her and mocking her body which no one here has done
And there’s only 9 posts, they said there was 400 or more. So it’s not here.

And there’s only 9 posts, they said there was 400 or more. So it’s not here.
Seems to be 4chan. If you Google Fatpheebs 4Chan you can see the remnants in images but those threads are fast moving and deleted after 10 pages so you get a 404. Was posted on a ‘fit’ thread where it’s partly fitness discussion, partly women’s bodies being dissected. Slim women getting pulled apart for being overweight pigs, I can only imagine how hard they went in on pheebs.

Aware the irony of me saying this anonymously on Tattle as many would see them as bad as each other but 4chan is an absolute cesspit, wouldn’t wish ending up there on my worst enemy. The lowest of the low trying to outdo each other on who can say the most vile things.

Pheebs gets on my nerves a bit on Twitter for being so earnest and dramatic about everything EVER and the whole badge collector thing mentioned but 4chan is vile and its users are vile.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s discovered this thread about herself, definitely searching for herself online

Girl take my advice, stop being so self absorbed and googling your own name all the time 😭. Anyone in the public eye is going to get criticized, (especially when they constantly spout shite like you do) and using tattle life is no different to gossiping about a celebrity/influencer with your mate imo.

Reactions: 4
Tattle’s rules is to keep everything on tattle. It’s away from the person’s social media so unless they search it they won’t see it! She is so self absorbed to be searching her name all the time and then is so offended when she doesn’t find nice things! Tattle is basically a public group chat...

Reactions: 2
EECF5CFF-A8D4-41FA-95CE-15075D6361B1.jpeg

‘obsessed’ ok hun lol.. and yeah i would admit using this website idgaf 😭 it’s just a gossip site. makes me laugh she’s gone on this massive poor me meltdown over a thread with 13 posts!

85B28C3E-E063-4744-A0A5-934703CA5D9D.jpeg

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs to get a job as she’s got too much time on her hands if she’s googling herself

to be fair, incels on 4chan made an atrocious, bullying thread about her- hateful little boys, no one deserves that

to be fair, incels on 4chan made an atrocious, bullying thread about her- hateful little boys, no one deserves that
yeah but that’s 4chan, it’s a hellsite. She shouldn’t be tarring tattle with the same brush, there are strict rules on here.

She really is enjoying all of this attention far too much
Why doesn’t she just get off the internet if it affects her so much?
i don’t really think she has bipolar either. She’s another one of these Jack monroe types who likes to collect labels, give it a few weeks and she’ll be on the autism/adhd bandwagon before long
I remember she used to tweet about how every few weeks she would “hyperfixate” on eating noodles, as if this was part of her mental illness. No babes you just like eating noodles.
desperate to be a victim

• Haha
Reactions: 8