‘FatPheebs’ AKA Pheebs Jameson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe when she posts tiktoks that are blatant attempts at going viral

Reactions: 1
She had one viral tiktok and has been desperate to recreate it ever since.

She was clearly ignored by people in school for being weird so she is incredibly desperate for any sort of recognition now.

Reactions: 4
She had one viral tiktok and has been desperate to recreate it ever since.

She was clearly ignored by people in school for being weird so she is incredibly desperate for any sort of recognition now.
It’s a shame she didn’t go to uni she would’ve been absolutely humbled within the first week and this god complex would’ve gone

It’s a shame she didn’t go to uni she would’ve been absolutely humbled within the first week and this god complex would’ve gone
Can’t see her ever going to uni tbh I think she’s destined to live in her parents spare bedroom forever. I can’t even picture her taking enough responsibility for herself to get a job and become self sufficient

Reactions: 2
She seems to make a big song and dance about these "jobs" she gets after such a tough struggle

They are always unpaid 'diversity officer's tit for her friends online activism attempts where she can spout her nonsense and try and brainwash other permanently online people into thinking they are trans non binary alcoholic lesbians

Reactions: 5
She seems to make a big song and dance about these "jobs" she gets after such a tough struggle

They are always unpaid 'diversity officer's tit for her friends online activism attempts where she can spout her nonsense and try and brainwash other permanently online people into thinking they are trans non binary alcoholic lesbians
Omg I know I would love to know how much she gets paid for these “jobs”
To call it a “job” is laughable she will never know the meaning of hard work

Pheebs comparing being cheated on by her ex boyfriend to long term violent physical abuse.

Another day of FatPheebs thinking "how can I make this all about me".
In another tweet she talked about “how sides are being picked” very interesting as I imagine she’d expect people to pick her side rather than her so called ‘abusers’ side in her own life. If she wants people to remain neutral in depp v heard then she can’t expect that to not seep out into every other case of domestic abuse including hers. Perhaps everyone around her should also remain neutral and not choose her side over her abusers either.

Pheebs had dozens of pro amber heard tweets before the trial. When the trial started and the tide of public opinion turned in favour of Johnny Depp, Pheebs immediately deleted all pro Amber Heard tweets.

She will sit on the fence on all her opinions to avoid being called out by anyone.

You could offer her the choice between apples and oranges and she would make a flood of tweets playing both sides.

Cannot stand how she has to make a big song and dance tweeting "I CARE ABOUT EVERY CAUSE IN THE WORLD, LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON"

She made a series of pro Palestine tweets a while ago, offended one of her Jewish followers and then suddenly tweeted a flood of links to GoFundMe pages for Jewish causes to try and get them back onside.

Pheebs had dozens of pro amber heard tweets before the trial. When the trial started and the tide of public opinion turned in favour of Johnny Depp, Pheebs immediately deleted all pro Amber Heard tweets.

She will sit on the fence on all her opinions to avoid being called out by anyone.

You could offer her the choice between apples and oranges and she would make a flood of tweets playing both sides.

Cannot stand how she has to make a big song and dance tweeting "I CARE ABOUT EVERY CAUSE IN THE WORLD, LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON"

She made a series of pro Palestine tweets a while ago, offended one of her Jewish followers and then suddenly tweeted a flood of links to GoFundMe pages for Jewish causes to try and get them back onside.
She has been quietly liking a lot of pro heard tweets and then started retweeting some and now she feels that enough people are speaking up about being pro heard or neutral so she feels it’s safe for her to voice her opinion without having people prove her wrong or argue with her, now she can’t be made out to be the bad guy as she can cite many others who agree with her. She is very performative. I’d HIGHLY doubt she’d make a tiktok about

Is she talking about tattle in her latest stories do you think?
nah she said it’s on 4chan, which tbh I feel for her because that site is purely a trolling site. People get doxed on there and it isn’t pleasant, no one should be sending her links to it via dm either because that really is veering into harassment territory.
She needs to get offline tbh, it wont stop happening until she goes private or deletes the account and it is clearly effecting her really badly

She’s said that the reason she is yet to be diagnosed with endometriosis is because of fat phobia… an endometriosis diagnosis is notoriously difficult for ANYONE to get. For several people in my life (who are of a healthy weight) it has also taken YEARS to be diagnosed. The average time to be diagnosed in the uk is 8 years! It is a huge WOMENS issue that is not just reserved for fat people. Again she was saying about how long it took her to be diagnosed with PCOS when actually she is so lucky to be diagnosed with it as many are told they won’t be tested until they’ve been trying for a baby

She’s said that the reason she is yet to be diagnosed with endometriosis is because of fat phobia… an endometriosis diagnosis is notoriously difficult for ANYONE to get. For several people in my life (who are of a healthy weight) it has also taken YEARS to be diagnosed. The average time to be diagnosed in the uk is 8 years! It is a huge WOMENS issue that is not just reserved for fat people. Again she was saying about how long it took her to be diagnosed with PCOS when actually she is so lucky to be diagnosed with it as many are told they won’t be tested until they’ve been trying for a baby
basically anyway she can make herself sound more oppressed / marginalised she will lol

I really do not understand how Pheobes ex abused her? Unless there are things she’s not sharing but I’m sure he just cheated on her, not that that’s not horrible but it’s something most people will experience in life and she’s currently tweeting about having PTSD from the relationship and not being able to physically go to his city. How do people like her function in life honestly