FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have those blinds throughout the bottom floor of the house, and there is no part of the office that has a wide expanse of white wall like what you see behind her. It has to be either the front living room or the dining room. And the only reason I'm even mentioning this is not because I actually care, but because it made me think about how easily any random stranger can know the entire layout and details of their home.
I would guess dining room... but with them saying they are doing big dinner they would have to do it at her mom's. Guess its possible. Not seen them go into the dining room recently so who knows. They've been eatting their takeaways at the kitchen counter. Though may have moved her bedroom around and did it there. Honestly I don't pay that much attention to their house lol

Reactions: 3
I would guess dining room... but with them saying they are doing big dinner they would have to do it at her mom's. Guess its possible. Not seen them go into the dining room recently so who knows. They've been eatting their takeaways at the kitchen counter. Though may have moved her bedroom around and did it there. Honestly I don't pay that much attention to their house lol
Maybe they'll just push the "studio" equipment off to the side like they do with their fake fancy plates.

The thing is, I don't really pay attention to their house either, and I havent watched their videos regularly in quite a while...I just have a good visual memory. Any casual watcher could find out where they live and how to get around their house (including into their "secret" rooms).

Reactions: 5
View attachment 278216
These are the windows and blinds. She says she was in the studio while sitting here...Which means she either kicked them all out and is using it or they are back to sharing... These are not anywhere else but maybe the mud room and that doesn’t look like the mud room...
I'm going to take a stab at this, is it possible that this is Summer's room? They rearranged Summer's room and now she's living in Isaiah's room? It would make sense, because this way it's easier for her to use the bathroom in the morning. And when Isaiah comes in he's probably staying where Summer used to stay or Summer goes back to the pool house.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to take a stab at this, is it possible that this is Summer's room? They rearranged Summer's room and now she's living in Isaiah's room? It would make sense, because this way it's easier for her to use the bathroom in the morning. And when Isaiah comes in he's probably staying where Summer used to stay or Summer goes back to the pool house.
I hope so! It can't be safe for her out there, esp where she has to go outside to use the washroom. They weren't even taking care of the pathway to it, so she'd have to go to the house anyways.

Speaking of, when they showed how overgrown it was, it confirmed to me that they're all pissing in the pool. Gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No they don't use edible reinforcements to get her to do any tasks, especially sensory play.
View attachment 278752
This was from the Vlog where Assa "accidentally" cut out 15 seconds of footage.

Its always bugged me to watch them put "treats" in Abbies mouth like that... reminds me of tossing a fish to a performing seal.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
LOOK HOW BIG SHE IS!!!!

I know..they are such liars about everything, including the damn donuts. They often get both regular donuts and the munchkins. I'd bet big money Asss and Prig are eating plenty.
I'm not sure what others think but I dont get why THEY are pushing the donuts on her daily. As a child, of I asked for a donut from DD daily I certainly wouldnt get it. I wonder if they dont think it's a big deal to give her donuts daily I would think if they gave her other an snacks from time to time, Abbie would learn love it...fresh fruit, veggies with dip, some nuts...idk lol. And not those fresh market veggie chips. They were just as bad as greasy chips but P thought they were healthy...shes so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant bring myself to watch the vlogs or care much anymore. It is all such complete and utter bullshit. They are stagnating and they know it. They have completely run out of content. They are just getting fatter and fatter, Abbie has made zero progress and their channel has run its course. It is no longer educational or vaguely amusing. I think the leghumpers are getting bored and anyone who viewed it for autism awareness are looking elsewhere. In six months time they will be history IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure what others think but I dont get why THEY are pushing the donuts on her daily. As a child, of I asked for a donut from DD daily I certainly wouldnt get it. I wonder if they dont think it's a big deal to give her donuts daily I would think if they gave her other an snacks from time to time, Abbie would learn love it...fresh fruit, veggies with dip, some nuts...idk lol. And not those fresh market veggie chips. They were just as bad as greasy chips but P thought they were healthy...shes so dumb.
Abbie doesn't even need to learn to like it. She eats almost everything. Sweet peppers, melon, carrots, you name it. She has stolen apples and "helped herself" with carrots multiple times. Pig literally had to guard apples when she was making an apple pie back in the old house. The only reason they feed her sugary crap is because of their issues with food and because they want donuts...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What ever it is that is taking up so much of Asshole's time is bound to be a new money making scheme! IMO!

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched it, but Wayne went Live tonight on FB. Cilly shared on Lipstick Mama.

I am trying to figure out where is her new "studio" is in the house. But here is her live from earlier.
TBH I can't even be mean or sarcastic about Wayne or any of Piggys downline.
They are victims of Piggys scam and just bought into her bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought you lived in Florida! Oh well, different strokes for different folks...
Where did you move from?
Born and raised in Shaker Heights, Ohio. Was living near Fresno, California, in the mountains, when I escaped my ex-husband with the kids. If my folks would have been in Ohio at the time, I would have moved there. The only thing Florida has going on is the weather.

Reactions: 8
No way Asa will admit to failure,many are calling him out for being depressed and he just has that faraway space look like “everything is copacetic“ he’s leading us up to absolutely nuttin!
The reality of his sad, fake world...

Screenshot (1190).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
P made another "get ready with me" this afternoon-she's having a birthday party for A -and at about 5:30ish, she asks if anyone would like to join her in selling clothes and accessories!!

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did somebody already post about this? This stud is taken folks. In case you were wondering. Does this mean he shaved? 🤑🤮🤢🥴
26C18EC2-2FE1-483A-8F14-7809E3D74C1C.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I guess my question is, why does P keep moving to do these Lives anyway?
She started in the laundry room.
Then the office.
Then upstairs.
Back to office in a different spot.
Now this mystery locale.
I think its bizarre and way extra to have several "sets" to sell the same tit.

Another question I have is why Asa didnt give Isaiah a birthday shout out anywhere?
🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
P made another "get ready with me" this afternoon-she's having a birthday party for A -and at about 5:30ish, she asks if anyone would like to join her in selling clothes and accessories!!
I only lasted 2 minutes and 22 seconds, can you give me a summary, her voice gets on my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Priscilla is about to be working 160 hours a week instead of 80. She asked the leghumpers how they feel about her selling clothes and accessories through a new company, since they always ask where she gets her clothes and accessories. She says they can do it too....no start up fees. She even goes on to say that this is great for people who said they can’t afford a Slimelife starter kit and that they can use with money they make from this to buy the Slimelife starter kit.

Oh my less scamming, sign right up.:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Clothing and acessories. Oh boy. Ok this will be long, if you arent interested skip. And yes it ties in to Prisicilla...
So, there is a couple named Tiffany and Paul Ivanosky. They have been around for over a decade and started out as couponer's. They were even on that TLC show. They have a huge following. About 5 years ago they got into the Lulu-whatever its called leggings. And with their following she was right at the top of the pyramid. They went from being an average middle class family to bucks. They had a huge custom house built, etc etc. Then something went wrong with the legging scheme and she left and sued them if I recall. Now, she and her husband are still selling clothing that they travel and buy from small companies. They built a massive warehouse with an office and a "Live Set". Now they've outgrown that and actually bought a warehouse off site.
Point is....they have been around social media forever. But the couponing craze started dying down so they simply took their followers and started on clothing. They are killing it. I think this is what Asa is trying to figure out- whats the next gig going to be? Jewelry? Clothing? Cookbooks? Lifestyle/travel?? He's shrewd, hes exploring all the angles because the YT flame is starting ti flicker. And he knows it will have to be P. What does he have to offer?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am guessing it's another mlm so I googled new mlm clothing and got a list so let's see if her new project is from one of these brands
stella & dot
la senorita jolie
cabi
w by worth
etectera

I'm not getting the connection from her clothes and this new project. Priscilla already said she gets her clothes from Lane Bryant so it's not like she is even wearing this new brand. Anything to make a buck I guess!

Reactions: 12
I am guessing it's another mlm so I googled new mlm clothing and got a list so let's see if her new project is from one of these brands
stella & dot
la senorita jolie
cabi
w by worth
etectera

I'm not getting the connection from her clothes and this new project. Priscilla already said she gets her clothes from Lane Bryant so it's not like she is even wearing this new brand. Anything to make a buck I guess!
Ive been doing some detecting lately. She has been wearing much less LB the past month or so. Besides, she used to @ and tag LB on the regular, Im sure hoping for something, and never got acknowledged. She'll leave LB in the dust if she can find a brand to wear AND make money from lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.