Fathering Autism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey did u guys catch in the hired an assistant vlog Assa actually said they didn’t want to increase her meds just because she got “older and bigger” his words, umm u dumbass that is why u would increase the dose because they are based on weight! No wonder she has trouble sleeping the meds that help her she isn’t getting enough of because her father is a know it all loser!

Reactions: 5
Hey did u guys catch in the hired an assistant vlog Assa actually said they didn’t want to increase her meds just because she got “older and bigger” his words, umm u dumbass that is why u would increase the dose because they are based on weight! No wonder she has trouble sleeping the meds that help her she isn’t getting enough of because her father is a know it all loser!
Exactly!! There is great debate about medicating already “for or against” but personally, I wouldn’t deny my child insulin, it if improved their quality of life, why would I deny my child with Autism sleep medication (based on their size and what is working), if it helped them sleep and be more productive... There is always a “catch” you have to watch for, to make sure the doctor doesn’t prescribe medications to counter reactions with other medications but if it is working, continue and increase when needed..

Reactions: 3
We need to come up with a good thread title. Something about Assa being closeted, Something about giggles AKA Summer and something about Pigcill

Reactions: 2
A woman responded to P post selling exercise clothes. Then we see P and Abbie and Summer going for a walk. P gave nasty response and said don't watch the channel. Several people called P on it and then P said it was a joke and did not mean to be rude. The entire post was pushing clothes. Does the selling never end.
This entire post is gone. That why we never see negative comments and posts on this channel. I looked carefully for it and it is gone.

Ok I just got to watching the video. Why are they so rude to their fans?

This is gone now. They are such liars about not removing negative comments

I did find this on Cilla's channel and several people call her rude and not nice for her reply. Check it out.

Last edited:
I checked out that kgaccount lady for the first time after seeing it here ... holy tit. That poor young man makes Abigail look like a high-functioning genius. He seems completely locked in his own mind. Poor soul.
That mom, though ... I understand she is probably super tough from dealing with him and caregivers who have abused him, but her personality is really hard to take.

• Heart
This entire post is gone. That why we never see negative comments and posts on this channel. I looked carefully for it and it is gone.

I did find this on Cilla's channel and several people call her rude and not nice for her reply. Check it out.
I agree Asa is a know it all idiot, but he may not be removing the comments. Their mods may be doing it; they certainly have plenty of eager dumbasses eager to help. Also, Asa's loyal dripping fangirls may be mass reporting anything that doesn't exclaim the sun rises and sets on his fat ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

It’s still there! I actually posted a comment regarding her snarky response.

Reactions: 5
Fatheringautism- Pigcill is still the size of a baby elephant, Assa still has neck pillows and we both still exploit the tit out of Abbie

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.