Fathering Autism #98 Those two fools were really schmucks to lock Sweet Girl inside that truck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lipshit mama has become my new source of entertainment.

Makes me sick the way MLM's use material possessions to lure unsuspecting people in to the web. The ONLY reason she has any kind of success is from Abbie and FA and a large viewing audience (for now anyway)...otherwise she would be in the 99.9% that lose money or barely break even.

I would be really interested to know how P's direct downline is doing..... Sometimes it takes up to 6 months to a year to realize you will not be making money and you have been scammed... so her downline may still be hanging in there and spending money to keep afloat and be counted as "active".

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Someone please photoshop Abbie peeking in this pic so every one of her money grubbing schemes are in one photo

Think of all the snacks she can tote in those bags with the crappy SlimeLife logo on them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
These women are so shallow. View attachment 696544MLM aspirations are fu**ed up.
It's so obvious that they were told to do this. It's 100% insincere. Just like everyone bragging about the new virtual assistant bullshit. It looks so phony baloney with everyone doing it all at once

These women are so shallow. View attachment 696544MLM aspirations are fu**ed up.

I got pinky’s photo wrong.
Look Guyth! We get free purtheth!!

I got pinky’s photo wrong.
Gross. And what is it with them dying their hair wacky colors??? PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

And she's so full of tit. I remember when she got her butt ugly Coach bag.....and made a stink that she always wanted a designer bag....all these two do is lie through their teeth. 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It's so obvious that they were told to do this. It's 100% insincere. Just like everyone bragging about the new virtual assistant bullshit. It looks so phony baloney with everyone doing it all at once

Look Guyth! We get free purtheth!!

Gross. And what is it with them dying their hair wacky colors??? PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEE
Even little old church ladies color their hair wacky colors now. Not much of an edgy attention grabber anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Priscilla is overreaching on IG today..
Here comes the claw!!!
081E6055-146A-459F-94E7-7D1432DACF67.jpeg

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
645213AC-7C23-4154-AAF3-EEEFB3285CD4.jpeg

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…
234F3467-A77D-420C-990C-C6D9D4ECC17B.jpeg

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..
1D796AF4-F977-4B23-AB1D-E79B84BF8AC6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Whoopie. Was given crappy bags with the company logo, so she can waddle around giving the company free advertising (not that anyone will actually notice). That’s a reward? 🙄
You can get this brand of bags at TJ Maxx or on ebay. Silly to be impressed by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just was saying that! These bags are just advertisements for SmileLife. They are not designer whatsoever! Once she is done with SL, they will be donated or in the trash..

• Haha
Here comes the claw!!!View attachment 696635

Priscilla, nice humans don’t share their child’s personal details to the whole public, put their child in danger, exploit their child for sales and money, and actually parent (the verb, not just the noun)..
View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

OMG! You seriously think those are designer bags? You are delusional. Designer bags do not put another companies brand on their bags. Once SmileLife is up, you wouldn’t want to be caught dead with these. If your company actually give good incentives for you’ll to make sales, make it real designer bags..
Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
How can this moronic woman not see the typos? Drunk or blind?

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 696638

Right here is the prime example of how your are not a good human…View attachment 696642

Lastly, gotta put Selfish World in the back I see.. You literally didn’t get the “I do this MLM on my time, so I don’t have a work a job or be responsible for a regular job,” you know, all that stuff they spout you to say. Here you are showing that you need another line of income because SmileLife isn’t cutting it..View attachment 696645
You're still not a Designer Bag girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You're still not a Designer Bag girl.
Exactly!!
Now, when I was dating my husband, I broke 4-5 cheap purses. It was always at the worse times too. He was so frustrated because I am very cheap. He told me to look up and find a quality handbag that came with a warranty. I found Coach and that they had an outlet store. He purchased me my first bag and said each year, he would continue to do so, as long as I promised never to buy another cheap bag that broke after a month or two…
I know designer bags from then on out. I have a few and Coach is the cheaper one. I always shop deals though to find one in my budget but the budget just depends on how much I can save..

I personally wouldn’t be caught dead with any of the bags she has though. They all look gaudy..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That last sentence "it won't be handed to you and it takes time and consistency." Wow, what a concept. Do you think that may have worked with helping your IDD daughter navigate better in this world? You sure as hell have failed as a Mother to that child. "All the things" will never fill your empty black heart you bleeping low class piece of tit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 696638

“Message let today”? What the hell is that supposed to mean? By the way, Piggy, those are not designer bags, no matter what bullshit Slimelife is telling you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Exactly!!
Now, when I was dating my husband, I broke 4-5 cheap purses. It was always at the worse times too. He was so frustrated because I am very cheap. He told me to look up and find a quality handbag that came with a warranty. I found Coach and that they had an outlet store. He purchased me my first bag and said each year, he would continue to do so, as long as I promised never to buy another cheap bag that broke after a month or two…
I know designer bags from then on out. I have a few and Coach is the cheaper one. I always shop deals though to find one in my budget but the budget just depends on how much I can save..

I personally wouldn’t be caught dead with any of the bags she has though. They all look gaudy..
Oh, I have a Coach(outlet also), I love Brahmin, and yes there are more expensive bags out there, I dream about Italian leather. I have less expensive bags also. Prissass continues to embarass herself, and when she doesn't you can count on Mr Noballs to feed us with with pictures of her in her shorts, bending over, sideways in a door frame, endless pucker faces, goofball faces, altered faces. Thanks Ace.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.