Fathering Autism #94 On the road, selfiewrld complete, Too many comments to delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like at one point Abbie was chewing on her clothing?? while riding in the back seat. Or maybe it was her hair.
It’s a sensory blanket. She also had it in her room when she was alone inside the other day while Asa vlogged and Priscilla cooked.

And I think they’re watching and reacting. The dogs were on separate 6 foot leads on their walk.

Here is the National Grasslands link:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look what happens when you start to distance yourself from the Masshole tit show. Summer has slimmed down - she had started packing it on, Isaiah too. It looks like becoming independent is working for her. I do hope she shuts the door on being part of that circus. I wonder if they will allow her to see Abbie if she’s not at their beck and call anymore.
Good job Summer! She looks great and very healthy. RUN!!!!!! and don't look back :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Launching, operating, or landing an unmanned or remote controlled aircraft within Badlands National Park is prohibited (36 CFR 1.5 Closures & Public Limits). Unmanned or remote controlled aircraft, popularly known as drones, may not be utilized in the park. Drones pose a safety risk to both visitors and wildlife.
I hope thet get nabbed and fined big time or depending on where they are get tagged as a security risk flying those things over a potential national security area! But, hoping they at least get nabbed and fined for disobeying rules!
And which they will use for going home early.
Did I hear right? They're 'backtracking' to see or do things right... the things they missed doing when they were traveling in the heavy rain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t he talk some tit.

He is such a prick, she will never have a job and as for giving her this experience she couldn’t care less where she is as long as there is food.
Harsh but true.
"The wind blowing through her hair! Just made things worth it".. for him! Meanwhile, they now acknowledge Abbie doesn't do inside buildings well but she's ok outside. No she's not ok outside Asa...she elopes, and on a regular basis, as we've seen in some recent videos. But, this vlog was the first time I've heard you use the word disability in a sentence when talking about Abbie in a long, long time!

Reactions: 19
"The wind blowing through her hair! Just made things worth it".. for him! Meanwhile, they now acknowledge Abbie doesn't do inside buildings well but she's ok outside. No she's not ok outside Asa...she elopes, and on a regular basis, as we've seen in some recent videos. But, this vlog was the first time I've heard you use the word disability in a sentence when talking about Abbie in a long, long time!
Yeah, he is absolutely ridiculous. Like they needed a new truck, camper, and a road trip for her to feel wind in her hair!
He's so obnoxious. I'd like to throat punch him. 👊
I also just realized that this is location of that creepy ass "sitting on her Daddys lap" picture. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow- I remember that yellow dress being longer than that. Theres your sign P. When gain in the middle, your clothing doesnt hang properly!
I just thought that same thing looking at that picture! That dress was longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe he said they were boondocking in National Grasslands. I couldn’t find a prohibition of drones except over wildfires, but there are restrictions and if he is considered a commercial operator he’d need a permit.
Yes and to get the permits allowed, is a huge long application, expensive fees and specifically date time lines with reasons for flying the drone. The NPS just doesn’t issue these permits for recreational vloggers and there is no “oops, we won’t do it again,” either. It is an immediate fine that can be mailed to the individual. Also, I doubt Asa has went through the proper paperwork to be seen as a commercial operator of his drone.

• Heart
There are families who do include pets on trips BUT, there is time taken to acclimate them to travel. You don't just cram/herd your pets into a vehicle and into unfamiliar surroundings and take off cross country.
NOR Do you do that to your IDD/Autistic dsughter!
It could be because of that hurricane many people boarded their pets and the Asswipe family didn't make reservations at their normal spot and they had no room for them so they had to take them with them. Poor planning which sounds norm for them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did I hear right? They're 'backtracking' to see or do things right... the things they missed doing when they were traveling in the heavy rain?
[/QUOTE]

He can say that's what they're doing, but I don't think they actually are. They posted pics driving through the Bear place last week some time, and the cootie-plate he showed was in insta-stories the early part of last week. Either they've already reached where they are going and he's just using the video he already shot or they've given up and already packed it in, but are going to pretend that they are still going and loving it. Like RocketQueen pointed out, the video today also has the daddy's lap scenery. And suddenly he's able to post longer, edited video? I bet they're already home or called it quits and are hunkered down in an Air BNB somewhere.

• Heart
I bet they sure are missing Summer about now. They would have her "bestie" sleeping in that little room with her ...and that would have made a huge difference in their trip.
Well, even having to deal more with Abbie at home with Summer working days, Isaiah doing his traveling thing and even now...get away with frirnds, Taj..unless Taj is at the house with Isaiah to take care of Nala. But, Summer or Kylie could do that as well. So..they've had Abbie on their hands more since even before this trip. ALL THE THINGS are adding up!

It’s a sensory blanket. She also had it in her room when she was alone inside the other day while Asa vlogged and Priscilla cooked.

And I think they’re watching and reacting. The dogs were on separate 6 foot leads on their walk.

Here is the National Grasslands link:

Could we make things more easy for them? 🙂 Better look that link up Asa! 😉 That's if your still traveling, visiting national parks, grasslands, etc.. Research and planning do help when traveling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice a young girl skipping behind Abbie, right before they went into the candy store? She looked about the age of ButchHomemaker and wife’s kiddos..

(I purposely am not posting the little girl’s picture because I don’t believe for one second that their pictures need to be posted, since they are minors).

I am just curious if anyone else seen it and if you think they are the same.. If so, that could be who is joining them for part of the adventure…

^^
@WowMeowMeowWow you got a good picture there, with the Pig blocking her face…
They are supposedly with their other Mom until August. You know July in the USA is non custodial parents month.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whilst they were walking to that gnome place Abbie was wearing denim shorts... fast forward to her in that wagon and she's wearing black shorts. Sounds like she had a blowout in the creepy taxidermy place.
Keep loading her on on ice cream, fried this, fried that, etc..yeah, she's gonna get the $hits! Lord, I hope it wasn't in that store! Imagine the cleaning/sanitizing those employees would have to do?
Speaking of cleaning and sanitizing...Priscilla, how are your "associates" and General Manager doing cleaning tortoise poop out of your ball pit and rugs? How about sanitizing the balls, ball pit, and rugs? You sure you don't want to be there? ...or have Asa there? Yeah. Wall hand sanitizer holders at each booth would be beneficial. Maybe your General Manager should look into that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes and to get the permits allowed, is a huge long application, expensive fees and specifically date time lines with reasons for flying the drone. The NPS just doesn’t issue these permits for recreational vloggers and there is no “oops, we won’t do it again,” either. It is an immediate fine that can be mailed to the individual. Also, I doubt Asa has went through the proper paperwork to be seen as a commercial operator of his drone.
The grasslands are everywhere there, I dont think it’s even a park. There was one building for the history of the grasslands, but it was closed when we were there last summer because of covid. They were definitely in the badlands NP. I’ve been exactly where they were parked.

He can say that's what they're doing, but I don't think they actually are. They posted pics driving through the Bear place last week some time, and the cootie-plate he showed was in insta-stories the early part of last week. Either they've already reached where they are going and he's just using the video he already shot or they've given up and already packed it in, but are going to pretend that they are still going and loving it. Like RocketQueen pointed out, the video today also has the daddy's lap scenery. And suddenly he's able to post longer, edited video? I bet they're already home or called it quits and are hunkered down in an Air BNB somewhere.
[/QUOTE]
It looks like they stayed in rapid city first. Rapid city is between the badlands NP and the black hills. It’s about 30 min to an hour from the badlands to rapid city. They said they back tracked back to wall drug and the badlands. It’s not that far!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.