Fathering Autism #94 On the road, selfiewrld complete, Too many comments to delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even understand what's supposed to be going on in these photos. Why is the tortoise on the phone? Is it calling those women? Why are they posed so sexy"? Are those women...flirting with the turtle? Are they trying to duck the turtle?

Honestly, I don't think Cilla wants to be there either. All-inclusive beach resort vacations and tropical cruises are more her "jam." Especially if she can leave Abbie behind. She's been doing whatever Asa wants their entire relationship. I think this was yet another situation where Asa talked her into doing whatever he wanted to do...she'll just gets her passive-aggressive revenge in small ways later on, like she always does.

Yeah, he looked pretty pissed off too...like he was biting his tongue from saying what he really wanted to say to her. Remember what they've said about Asa being meaner when the cameras are off, and Priss & Isaiah asking him to bring "vlog dad" back when he's being mean? I don't think he's that nice to Abbie behind the scenes, either.
He is losing his cool and patience handling Abbie by himself. You know Priscilla's not doing squat to help him with Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I got home just in time for the afternoon viewing.
Of course, they do another drive thru animal park. I like animals, and the bears were certainly cute, but they dont do anything but drive and shop for junk. I dont believe for a minute they are taking the dogs on long walks. Maybe for P and Abbie its long, but not by anyone elses standards.

And they left they dogs in the RV when they went shopping. I figured they would, but the other day he said they went to the parade and left them in the running truck. Bullshit. Why do they lie about stupid stuff, especially when the dogs are better off in the RV? Idiots.

Asa filled us all in on Boondocking. How do we find places to Boondock? Use the Googles. Thanks for the pro tip Asshat.

And Im not positive, but if they were in a National Park (Badlands) I dont think hes allowed to fly his drone. head.
There’s no doubt they read here, answering some of our comments. Those dogs don’t know what a long walk is and it’s pretty obvious neither do the Maasives! They lie a lot more than they tell the truth.I’d love to comment about his stupid gnome jokes but I won’t give them a view. Since they read here, I’ll let my comment right here! Ass, you are a bleeping idiot and your jokes suck much like you and your wife!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He is losing his cool and patience handling Abbie by himself. You know Priscilla's not doing squat to help him with Abbie.
I bet they sure are missing Summer about now. They would have her "bestie" sleeping in that little room with her ...and that would have made a huge difference in their trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmmm. Where can he be reported? With video evidence?
Google works very well for that… Badlands has their own contact page through the NPS website.. ;)

They also have a lot of information about the Badlands too.. I have never been there myself, so it was interesting reading information about the park..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well at least we saw a bit more of the countryside, but I have to say they aren’t selling America to me. Saying that, I’ve been several times in the past and loved it, but their vlogs so far haven’t shown much. Up until now they haven’t visited anywhere particularly interesting. It was nice seeing the wildlife, but why waste time seeing a bunch of animals in captivity. Abbie didn’t seem interested. The gnome village was crap and creepy and that store with the dead animals and tourist trinkets was dull. If I was travelling like they are, I wouldn’t be spending much time in shops. I’d be out exploring. So far their trip is as dull as they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The way they treat those dogs is criminal. They are both as stupid as hell with no common sense. Putting two large dogs in the Summer heat in a bleeping sack on half a seat for hours must be hell. They must be so hot and uncomfortable. Even with the air con in the car they will be overheated, stuck together and no room to stretch or move for hours- add sweet girl and her honking too so they will be super stressed as thieir hearing is so sensitive. Cheap fuckers should've boarded them. They need to get them a proper leash not that half assed crappy leash that tethers them together. They are so bleeping cruel to those poor dogs. Everything they do is half assed and for their own benefit.
Haven't you heard enough yet Asa? Priscilla?
Stop at a pet or department store and get those dogs proper leads/leashes. Actually, you should've boarded them! And, hopefully you've come to realize Abbie is not having a good time...nor are you. Abbie should be home and her constant pacing/moaning/poking at people/yelling & honking tantrums curtailed. For once do your job as her parents or parent, Asa?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whilst they were walking to that gnome place Abbie was wearing denim shorts... fast forward to her in that wagon and she's wearing black shorts. Sounds like she had a blowout in the creepy taxidermy place.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Haven't you heard enough yet Asa? Priscilla?
Stop at a pet or department store and get those dogs proper leads/leashes. Actually, you should've boarded them! And, hopefully you've come to realize Abbie is not having a good time...nor are you. Abbie should be home and her constant pacing/moaning/poking at people/yelling & honking tantrums curtailed. For once do your job as her parents or parent, Asa?
I have an idea, how about flying Isaiah and Summer out to pick up Abbie and fly back home with her? Then Moobs and the Beast can turn around and go home. On their way back, the dogs will have more room in the backseat and the idiots in the front can reflect on what a mess they are in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I believe he said they were boondocking in National Grasslands. I couldn’t find a prohibition of drones except over wildfires, but there are restrictions and if he is considered a commercial operator he’d need a permit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Travel Maass time!
I mean....it's just a vlog. This is literally a separate channel with disjointed day-in-the-life vlogging. They're doing nothing to educate themselves or their viewers about where they are, what makes these places noteworthy, none of it. They went and looked at a drive-thru zoo and taxidermy animals and creepy animatronics somewhere, then they went and ate somewhere after Priscilla ruined a load of laundry with her crappy lipstick, then they had a plate of ham and green onions at the edge of a cliff - all with crappy vlog camera work.

The only moderately interesting parts were the drone shots of a tiny portion of the badlands geology. It's a beautiful park! Why does the terrain look like that? Why is it called Badlands? What sort of unique food or cultural aspects is the area known for?
(I mean, I know the answers to those questions, but a travel channel should be exploring those type of things for people who don't know!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #95. Sweet Girl is Done & Ruined the Fun. Will They Leave or Spin More Make Believe?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure I’d want to put all those miles on my brand new car all at once

Reactions: 10
Oh yes, animals stay at home. Just too much stress.. Also, completely agree that favorite blankets and some normalcy would be good for her. My kids always packed their sleep blankets and 1 stuffed animal. Then I packed sensory items too… Autism works well with structure and normalcy. Sadly, A&P are not providing that whatsoever.. We do social stories, map out locations for the kids, etc. It is all done and yes, sometimes we do skip places for overcrowding too… 🤦🏼‍♀️ They literally are making it a million times harder on themselves..
There are families who do include pets on trips BUT, there is time taken to acclimate them to travel. You don't just cram/herd your pets into a vehicle and into unfamiliar surroundings and take off cross country.
NOR Do you do that to your IDD/Autistic dsughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #95. Sweet Girl is Done & Ruined the Fun. Will They Leave or Spin More Make Believe?
I speak on behalf of everyone and vote for this. Who creates #95 has no other option but this one.

There are families who do include pets on trips BUT, there is time taken to acclimate them to travel. You don't just cram/herd your pets into a vehicle and into unfamiliar surroundings and take off cross country.
NOR Do you do that to your IDD/Autistic dsughter!
We either board our dogs or have a neighbor pet sit them

@Noir Fan i like yours too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
More slow finger stims for Abbie in the drive through safari thing. She's drugged. And I don't believe for one second they didn't buy a single thing at Wall Drug. Nice try, Ass - Piggy's shopping addiction couldn't survive Wall Drug.
Looked like at one point Abbie was chewing on her clothing?? while riding in the back seat. Or maybe it was her hair.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Agreed. Abbie would probably enjoy being outside eating strawberries,etc….but they don’t take her because they don’t want to do that. It would involve too much effort and when have you ever seen them eat fruit? I’m sure P would be more into going to a slaughterhouse to get some big slabs of animal flesh.
I've seen her put fruit on a platter or her dumb charqterie(whatever) board but ...never seen them actually eat fruit.

Launching, operating, or landing an unmanned or remote controlled aircraft within Badlands National Park is prohibited (36 CFR 1.5 Closures & Public Limits). Unmanned or remote controlled aircraft, popularly known as drones, may not be utilized in the park. Drones pose a safety risk to both visitors and wildlife.
I hope thet get nabbed and fined big time or depending on where they are get tagged as a security risk flying those things over a potential national security area! But, hoping they at least get nabbed and fined for disobeying rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They should’ve boarded the dogs and hired respite for Abbie then Pig could’ve filled her bucket list and gotten drunk every night ( not saying she didn’t anyway). But we know, there’s no vlog without Abbie for the leg humpers because Ass and Pig are just boring meat eating, alcohol chugging, lying humans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.