Fathering Autism #87 A&P have no shame, stealing ideas for fortune & fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t had the pleasure of listening to the Maassives podcast but is there anyway to comment on them???
No but Assa says in the podcast that the app he's using will allow anyone to make one.
He specifically mentioned you could make one to disagree with the one they did, if ya wanted to.
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No but Assa says in the podcast that the app he's using will allow anyone to make one.
He specifically mentioned you could make one to disagree with the one they did, if ya wanted to.
😜
I love what you’ve done with your bowl shaped hair in your pic😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think they were any more harsh to the new member than you were to me when you called my opinions "ignorant" "uneducated" and "ASSumptions". You seem to be fine with "opinions" as long as they are the same as yours.
You couldn't be more wrong 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is Selfie Wrld really that popular? It just seems dumb to me. Like I don't get why and how the business would last very long.

Why does Summer's crotch itch so much??? I just don't understand it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Selfie Wrld really that popular? It just seems dumb to me. Like I don't get why and how the business would last very long.

Why does Summer's crotch itch so much??? I just don't understand it.
And best it would be a one and done thing. Other than the cult showing up hoping to see them or Abbie they won't have any return business. As for popular who knows. I have seen people post pictures from there but not any popular and well known people. So if it is a "thing" it isn't much if one.

Think with people being shut in for over a year they are going to be more interested in being out and not inside taking fake staged pictures.

Reactions: 11

As soon as I got notification, I clicked on the video. How could there be 62 views and 75 likes. Normally the views far exceed the likes. Asshat needs to be smarter with his bot timing.
Abbie got a candle out of Summers room and had it on the couch with her. Assa says Abbie has a thing for candles, she likes sticking her fingers in the wax.

UM ITS CALLED SENSORY SEEKING!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate when they try to get a “staged” picture of Abby. By that I mean like a group picture or a like with her ridiculous birthday sign. I’d much rather them just get one with her doing what she wants. They bark commands at her “eyes looking” or “hands waiting”. They might as well hold a treat over their head for her to look at. That’s how I get my dog to get good pictures. I tell him to wait and look at me, and if he doesn’t want to sit still I try a treat. Hey assholes... treat your “sweet girl” like a human. You know, like how you ask everyone else to treat her. Barking commands at her is not human.
That’s all their life is, One big production, using their daughter to make their income. No child should be responsible for their family’s income.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Also its a bit interesting that Abbie went into Summers room and specifically grabbed the candle to bring inside :unsure:. That seems like a pretty big task for Abbie. Is it that she went into Summers room and just grabbed whatever looked interesting? Was the back door open because I can’t image her being able to hold that candle and open the door. Maybe I’m overthinking this.

Its not a small candle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Abbie got a candle out of Summers room and had it on the couch with her. Assa says Abbie has a thing for candles, she likes sticking her fingers in the wax.

Yes! I thought "get her something of hers to play with when shes sitting in her corner!" Dumb ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I'd love to know how often Abbie sneaks off and goes into Summers room or just anywhere for that matter.
They really must put her on the couch to rock and ignore her when the camera is off. They say she has "attention seeking behaviors" a lot. Well duh. Of course she does. She's ignored and left to her own devices.
She had to have been gone on her caper at least 2-3 minutes maybe.
Those stupid neglectful mfers.
She's a toddler. You don't leave toddlers unsupervised.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Also its a bit interesting that Abbie went into Summers room and specifically grabbed the candle to bring inside :unsure:. That seems like a pretty big task for Abbie. Is it that she went into Summers room and just grabbed whatever looked interesting? Was the back door open because I can’t image her being able to hold that candle and be able to open the door. Maybe I’m overthinking this.

Its not a small candle.
If the candle smelled like cake and ice cream.. Abbie may have been trying to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ASS just doesnt care... If i was married to him and he filmed ME the way that Piggs is filmed.. I would have dumped his big ASS in the sewer~ I guess they have come so complacent with the camera ALWAYS on, and he isnt in the wide shots that get the messy house, the mold, the displaced sofa cushions, that horrific laundry room, but we do have to see his greasy face at arms length.... but if i was P... I would be pissed.... He doesnt care....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pig please stop with the maternity floral maxi dresses because it’s the only thing you can fit your fupa in for special occasions. Idk if it’s because I’m pregnant and not even close to how obese she is and have been looking at dresses for my shower but I swear I’ve seen that on pink materntiy dresses online. And the only huuuuuge sizes they make to fit her are maternity plus sizes. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I absolutely hate when they try to get a “staged” picture of Abby. By that I mean like a group picture or a like with her ridiculous birthday sign. I’d much rather them just get one with her doing what she wants. They bark commands at her “eyes looking” or “hands waiting”. They might as well hold a treat over their head for her to look at. That’s how I get my dog to get good pictures. I tell him to wait and look at me, and if he doesn’t want to sit still I try a treat. Hey assholes... treat your “sweet girl” like a human. You know, like how you ask everyone else to treat her. Barking commands at her is not human.
Back when I was a semi fan this stuff used to push me away. It’s not fair for them to use commands she’s learned to do something like put on a hat she doesn’t want to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also its a bit interesting that Abbie went into Summers room and specifically grabbed the candle to bring inside :unsure:. That seems like a pretty big task for Abbie. Is it that she went into Summers room and just grabbed whatever looked interesting? Was the back door open because I can’t image her being able to hold that candle and open the door. Maybe I’m overthinking this.

Its not a small candle.
I'm disturbed that Asshat went back into Summer's room to return it! No locks or he has an inappropriate key? He couldn't leave it on the kitchen island?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm halfway through the vlog tonight and did anyone else notice the Selfie WRLD General Manager obviously does not want to be on camera. Ass did some gymnastic walking around that kitchen island to make sure to keep her out of the vlog. Unless she shows up later then I take this all back...LOL

I don't have daughters, just sons so I will never know what it would be like to have a daughter. I have a friend who only had same sex children and struggled with it. I am not going to lie, it has crossed my mind like twice in the past 38 years. 😬 It is what it is and you don't dwell on something that will never be. P needs to get over Abbie not being the typical daughter. I think the breaking point for them will when P demands Abbie be placed in a group home. For Ass, that will be the second daughter P tries to send away.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm halfway through the vlog tonight and did anyone else notice the Selfie WRLD General Manager obviously does not want to be on camera. Ass did some gymnastic walking around that kitchen island to make sure to keep her out of the vlog. Unless she shows up later then I take this all back...LOL

I don't have daughters, just sons so I will never know what it would be like to have a daughter. I have a friend who only had same sex children and struggled with it. I am not going to lie, it has crossed my mind like twice in the past 38 years. 😬 It is what it is and you don't dwell on something that will never be. P needs to get over Abbie not being the typical daughter. I think the breaking point for them will when P demands Abbie be placed in a group home. For Ass, that will be the second daughter P tries to send away.
Exactly, I don't have any kids and it's hard for me to work up a tear that they are sad that Abbie doesn't like typical teenage stuff. Like someone before said, they could have a kid with a terminal disease or who is far worse off than Abbie. They have had a LONG time to get used to the idea and even if Abbie had been "typical," she probably wouldn't have turned out just like they had envisioned when she was a newborn anyway. I know I sound like a broken record with this, but it doesn't have to be sad that Abbie likes Barney or Dora or whatever. It isn't sad for Abbie, it makes her happy! They aren't entitled to some generic, perfect daughter. Get over it, A & P.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, who the F is this?! Did a leghumper breach the fence?

And I wish for the love of Buddha Summer would stop manhandling Abbie. Abbie gets up to walk away and Summer becomes an offensive linebacker. It is disturbing. She is a weirdo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.