Fathering Autism #87 A&P have no shame, stealing ideas for fortune & fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread and title.❤
Last thread recap.....
In short someone got their arse well and truly kicked.😂😂😂😂
I missed it but let's see...same member that dredged up the old ABA stuff and then proceeded to "educate" us :rolleyes: after just joining.
All that "education" yet it appears they failed reading comprehension.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If you’re following Assa’s family stuff. His sister and her wife are moving(or have moved) to Florida and have started a vlog. They are already deleting any comments that mention exploitation.

Abbie had a birthday party. Priscilla and Assa said its hard to figure out what Abbie wants so they waited until the day of her birthday to buy her gifts(although someone pointed out that one of the gifts was actually from her Easter Basket). They decided to get her a vanity (So I guess it’s still hard to figure it out because a vanity! Really!?). Abbie had a chicken theme party with a chicken limo....hats included $12 a piece for every person there.

A member who owns a local photographer shop in their town said they reached out to Priscilla about a fundraiser for Autism and asked for advice on how to make their company more autism friendly. Priscilla read the message but did not reply. Now the Maass family is opening up Selfie World.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just want to say that I agree with the new member about ABIGAIL (if we are using her proper name.) I find some of the ways people described Abigail disrespectful too. Is it not okay to have a different opinion? I thought people could have one on here. And yet, I'm expecting some people to hate on me for sticking up for the new member. Its one rule for some and another rule for the rest it would seem. Who moderates on here anyway? Bullying is not okay. Exactly the way some people talk about ABIGAIL is awful. I don't agree with it but I do despise the Maasives and they can come on here and read about themselves and stand up for themselves if they chose to. ABIGAIL cannot. That is the big difference. How would you like it if people talked about your child in that way? If you have experience with children on the spectrum, you don't tend to talk about them this way because you know it's wrong and you would stand up for them. That's my opinion and thats okay. Everyone else may have a different one but please don't hate on ABIGAIL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If you’re following Assa’s family stuff. His sister and her wife are moving(or have moved) to Florida and have started a vlog. They are already deleting any comments that mention exploitation.

Abbie had a birthday party. Priscilla and Assa said its hard to figure out what Abbie wants so they waited until the day of her birthday to buy her gifts(although someone pointed out that one of the gifts was actually from her Easter Basket). They decided to get her a vanity (So I guess it’s still hard to figure it out because a vanity! Really!?). Abbie had a chicken theme party with a chicken limo....hats included $12 a piece for every person there.

A member who owns a local photographer shop in their town said they reached out to Priscilla about a fundraiser for Autism and asked for advice on how to make their company more autism friendly. Priscilla read the message but did not reply. Now the Maass family is opening up Selfie World.
Thank you for the great recap! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think it's nice to boast about bullying
Nobody has bullied anybody except you and the new member who came in making wild accusations.
The Hambeasts are responsible for Abbies poor physical condition and to my knowledge, I have not seen a post that indicated someone was making fun of her or bullying.
This thread is heavily moderated so I'm certain any posts like what you've described would be removed.
The Hambeasts are the garbage people. Tattlers take out the garbage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

As soon as I got notification, I clicked on the video. How could there be 62 views and 75 likes. Normally the views far exceed the likes. Asshat needs to be smarter with his bot timing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don't think it's nice to boast about bullying
Bullying? LMFAO! Girl please!! Bullying for sure has happened on Tattle, and I can assure you this is not the case here.
As far as exspressing an opposing opinion, of course it is okay. Many times people have disagreed with things concerning the Maassives and ABBiE. The thing that always gets in the way though is the TONE one approaches another with when disagreeing. A disturbance happens everytime names and labels are attached to the quote. Bully. Disrespectful. Uneducated, etc. Who moderates you ask? Nobody here! Not one member! Not a single person pulls any more weight than another here on Tattle. Some of us just need to be reminded of that more often than others. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just want to say that I agree with the new member about ABIGAIL (if we are using her proper name.) I find some of the ways people described Abigail disrespectful too. Is it not okay to have a different opinion? I thought people could have one on here. And yet, I'm expecting some people to hate on me for sticking up for the new member. Its one rule for some and another rule for the rest it would seem. Who moderates on here anyway? Bullying is not okay. Exactly the way some people talk about ABIGAIL is awful. I don't agree with it but I do despise the Maasives and they can come on here and read about themselves and stand up for themselves if they chose to. ABIGAIL cannot. That is the big difference. How would you like it if people talked about your child in that way? If you have experience with children on the spectrum, you don't tend to talk about them this way because you know it's wrong and you would stand up for them. That's my opinion and thats okay. Everyone else may have a different one but please don't hate on ABIGAIL
@scottishsiren You absolutely have a right to your opinion and the right to say it here. But, genuinely, I'm confused. What has been said that is disrespectful of Abbie? What bullying are you referring to?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Bullying? LMFAO! Girl please!! Bullying for sure has happened on Tattle, and I can assure you this is not the case here.
As far as exspressing an opposing opinion, of course it is okay. Many times people have disagreed with things concerning the Maassives and ABBiE. The thing that always gets in the way though is the TONE one approaches another with when disagreeing. A disturbance happens everytime names and labels are attached to the quote. Bully. Disrespectful. Uneducated, etc. Who moderates you ask? Nobody here! Not one member! Not a single person pulls any more weight than another here on Tattle. Some of us just need to be reminded of that more often than others. 😍
Then why were people attempting to chase the new member away. I'm so over this now. But thanks. I appreciate your opinion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well well well- that vlog was almost as boring as waiting for the bath to fill up. P checked what other teenagers would like and they said chipotle so that’s what she did!! Ab did look lovely but not if you are trying to portray the typical teen thing. Isaiah standing 6 feet away with his swimming trunks on was different! Finally, can I take a drink every time big A says like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.