Fathering Autism #80 Pool's open! All take a dip, with a dog, a hog & a little dipstick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does this even happen?
Who does this?
Do any of you rest your gunts on your kitchen counters? Or rest it on anything??
Am I missing something?
Is this proper gunt etiquette?
Only the gunt gobbler knows for sure.
I guess.
It happens to me at work. I have t-rex arms and lean forward all day to reach things.

Does anyone watch Jess @autistic interpretations? She is seriously sassy and quite blunt at times, and I wondered if anyone had come across before, and is it scripted like the Maaasives or genuine?

I saw a video of when she got her covid shot. Haven't watched any others yet.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone watch Jess @autistic interpretations? She is seriously sassy and quite blunt at times, and I wondered if anyone had come across before, and is it scripted like the Maaasives or genuine?

I've watched a good bit for awhile. It isn't scripted... not sure what you mean exactly though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m horrible at titles but some of you are really talented. Can someone come up with one as a memorial to our friend Snark? I’m going to really miss her posts, I’ve been so sad since seeing the post about her. I think she’d like a title just for her. Maybe we will miss you snark, something about the massholes at the park. Or something, again I suck at titles but please someone do one for snark.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“In Snark’s honor we take the baton, continue fighting for Abbie, on and on”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So I googled morbidly obese women in swimsuits and I got this.
View attachment 503391
Is this Priscilla?
Screenshot_20210328-183606~2.png

I found her!

I wonder if Abbie realizes they are making her do these things....like watering plants just for the VLOG..in other words.. they are making her perform. Wonder outside of filming..do they try to find things she could do and enjoy?

Yea... I hated that part as well.. with Summer and P cackling in the background... "water the plants Abbie"..oh are you a plant??? Ugh... I imagine the HUMPERS thought it was oh so cute.

Imagine if Abbie is "locked in" but aware of everything... how sad.
Hurts my soul. 😞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Either this is Assa
Or the humpers are catching on.

Tonia and Mandalee are Assa right?
Screenshot_20210328-181103~2.png
Screenshot_20210328-181142~2.png
Screenshot_20210328-181214~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe they should have told her to go to the bathroom as soon as she got home from school then they wouldn't have had to change her shorts 5 minutes into the vlog.
That used to be part of her routine. Oh, who am I kidding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thread name with the most votes at 22 is courtsey of @Stripe69 ...now if only I knew how to build it
Thread suggestion Jumpcuts edits hidden truck Pigs on tour run amuck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think so no. Ass has called both out before for being rude and aggressive to people in comments. For sure not Ass.

Not watched newest vlog but someone who did... is P struggling being active or something?
Now why did I think they were Assa?

The thread name with the most votes at 22 is courtsey of @Stripe69 ...now if only I knew how to build it
Kermy...
My Avatar thinks your Avatar is hot. 😍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Get to it now, I have some edible reinforcements for you, they're legal now in New Jersey......🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Piggy slurred all thru her live “because she got drunk” Boy, was she sloppy! Sorry so many pics of the Pig but I couldn’t resist.
It drives me nuts that she always has eyeliner/lip liner etc stripes on her hand like a cosmetics salesgirl at Macy's from 1987. She sells waxy schmata from home and still has those stupid marks on her hands when she leaves the house. That dirty bird obviously is not a hand washer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.