Fathering Autism #80 Pool's open! All take a dip, with a dog, a hog & a little dipstick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@ExposingLiars I don't say this too often, and I actually didn't notice your suggestion in the last thread, But I think it's funny. Great job! 😍
Everyone who submitted also did a great job, and they all should receive congratulations! We're a team here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. 😊
I'm just back from work. So time to relax.
Thanks for the new thread 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Once Upon a Snark How did the title change? poll?
The original title was:
POOL’S OPEN! Let’s all take a dip, with a dog, a hog and a little dipstick.

but it was too long, so I had to get creative with the title:
Poll's open! All take a dip, with a dog, a hog & a little dipstick

It appears my autocorrect screwed it up. I'll see if the mods can fix that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks @ExposingLiars for the new title. I had to edit a little to make it fit.
Thanks so much @Once Upon a Snark for creating the new thread. No problem editing it, that’s perfect. Thank you so much to my fellow Tattlers for your votes and I must say that there were really great thread suggestions. Hats off to you all except you know that’s not happening with Assa, he doesn’t even take his hat off at 3:30 in the morning. All kidding aside congratulations to all the other thread suggestions as they did a really great job.👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The original title was:

Don’t worry about it if they can’t. Mistakes happen, I am certainly guilty of that.

Reactions: 11
The original title was:

How are you able to contact a mod?
I've tried for months emailing and can't get a reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Great thread title @ExposingLiars ❤ Knowing they like to stalk our thread, I would love to be a fly on The Moldy Pig Plantation wall when they read the new title. You’re the hog..no you are..No you are, Im the dipstick..wait...🐽😹🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ding ding ding!

Thanks for the thread title!
Is the dipstick Summer? 😁
I was actually referring to Assa as he’s a little man that thinks he’s really big. If you want the truth I really wanted to say Little Dipshit, but I wasn’t sure if that was OK to use in a thread suggestion. Guess Little Dipstick would work for Summer too.

Great thread title @ExposingLiars ❤ Knowing they like to stalk our thread, I would love to be a fly on The Moldy Pig Plantation wall when they read the new title. You’re the hog..no you are..No you are, Im the dipstick..wait...🐽😹🐽
Now I am picturing that in my mind. You are to funny.😁🤣😂

The original title was:

I see you already got it fixed, I had a feeling you would.👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Poochie51 I had my 1st grand daughter 7 yrs ago, after having 3 boys myself and then 2 grandsons... We call our Grandaughter "Heaven in a Blanket" she s delicious and had and HAS up wrapped pretty tight.. ENJOY YOUR NEW BUNDLE.. they are the sweetest..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The original title was:

Thank you @ExposingLiars for the new thread title!
Also, to those that submitted their ideas and to those that make the new threads for us.

Like the Abbot & Costello skit....Who's on first, What's on second, I don't know's on third!!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks so much @Once Upon a Snark for creating the new thread. No problem editing it, that’s perfect. Thank you so much to my fellow Tattlers for your votes and I must say that there were really great thread suggestions. Hats off to you all except you know that’s not happening with Assa, he doesn’t even take his hat off at 3:30 in the morning. All kidding aside congratulations to all the other thread suggestions as they did a really great job.👏👏👏
Congrats on winning the thread suggestion,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.