Fathering Autism #79 Selling makeup in the woods, P must be desperate to sell her goods,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Baring our lives
Exploiting our Abbie
And now our earnings
Are not too shabby

Reactions: 8
Oops. That's me.

Omgosh I love RHCP.
AND Anthony Kiedis ❤❤❤😏

I am on page 47.
Should I redo it?
I am always too early or too late. Never right on time. 🤔

Never would I ever
Feed my children dye.
🙄
Oh I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying you were too early. I just wanted to alert everyone if they had not seen them there were 2 posted also. I am sorry you took it another way.

• Heart
Oh I didn't mean it to sound like I was saying you were too early. I just wanted to alert everyone if they had not seen them there were 2 posted also. I am sorry you took it another way.
No Jigsy
I didn't take it the wrong way. 😁
Thanks for posting it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Sunday
Looks like Piggy is enjoying the picnic lunch that Abbie packed and bought to the park:rolleyes: .. gotta love humpers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just adding a couple of things to what @Once Upon a Snark already posted. In
Cilla’s tit & Crap corn beef video this is exactly what she said about only having a Bud Light available . “This is all we have we are not beer drinkers, so this is all we have in our fridge.” Yet A offers his dad a Guinness. I’m thinking P probably isn’t a beer drinker but I think A is. He certainly has a beer belly. P could have said I and not we. Maybe I’m being a little petty, but if they lie about the small things just imagine the big lies they tell all time and we certainly all know they sure do.
F382E255-A1A3-425A-9CE7-91CC32C20922.jpeg
65909EDC-17FB-406E-A85F-7A81D4B25073.jpeg

If P thinks she’s trying to look dainty holding her claws like that, to me she looks more like a T-Rex 🦖 or a velociraptor.
F7A11D9B-FB01-4F40-9B57-3E988057A7BF.jpeg
49BAC438-5364-48D1-BAEB-B077726F0F22.jpeg

As @Once Upon a Snark mentioned A got his arm workout, but this is probably what P calls her exercise for the day as she did move her legs back and forth a little. Besides this time they didn’t even walk to the park, they took the Clown 🤡 Cart.
74C23523-BD0F-4E1F-827F-63D7B65D9171.jpeg

I’ll bet when P went to get up out of that swing that her big ass was stuck in it. A probably had to pry it off her booty as she calls it. P by the way Beyoncé has a booty and you have a lot of junk in the trunk.😂🤣
87EC69AA-FF1A-4BC1-B74D-061089D6A501.jpeg
AF1B2477-DAD1-44C6-9D92-C60F5A541516.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like Ass had to grease up Piggy to get her into the swing. If you listen carefully, you can hear the swing moaning under the strain.

• Haha
  • Wow
When I saw her making A’s cereals in the vlog, I thought why does that remind me of something.

I posted this photo in the last thread as part of making P’s dreams come true of being famous. Today we had to hear another story of some girls recognizing
them because their Nana watches them and that their mother had to stop them from acting like fan girls. Always trying to make themselves look like they’re so famous. 🤮🤮
19AD9B62-BE00-4AEC-ABFF-C4DD85DB4812.jpeg

Here is the blown up photo of the one where she is next to the “Wicked” poster.
4F6A1C98-B78B-4C7D-9E7D-734BF8F23238.jpeg

She’s making her “Love Potion number 9”. A even says “Pricilla is trying to talk me into (no persuasion needed I’m sure) a bowl of cereal so she can make more green milk.” Assa that’s not green milk she’s trying to make you and Abbie love her with her potion. A always puts on a act of his love for her and Abbie, well we all have seen how she reacts so often to her Mom.
3A8FFC66-F600-4BF6-B046-D320A0356505.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My thoughts on tonight's vlog. ⭐WARNING! SUPER long post. Will break it into two parts. ⭐

Talking about the stove top where P spilled something and was trying to clean it up.
“When they put this in there, the idiot didn’t seal the… he’s not an idiot. He’s probably a smart guy. But he didn’t seal the stove”

Caught yourself there, eh Asswipe? Almost let your true self come across with that statement. Checked yourself before someone could accuse you of being… well.. and Asshat.

Abbie and Summer are coming in from the pool area. Asshat announces they have treats. Come on now. When DON’T you have treats?? You know, a treat is called that because it’s something you get once in a while or infrequently. It stops being a treat when you get it every damn day or close to it. Then, it’s just a regular part of the diet.

It’s supposed to be ‘family time’ having fun on the swings and not even 30 seconds into it, P is on the swing, on her phone. 🙄🙄 Cilla, aren’t you always preaching that one of the main reasons, at least in the top 3 or even 2, is that you started (s)lime life so you could spend more time with your family? Yet you continue to avoid family time at every turn. You might as well be at a job outside the home because the amount of time actually BEING with your family would be the same.

On the way in from the park, we see one of the elusive couch cusions leaning up against the cupboard… hmmm…

After some meaningless BS in the kitchen, Asswipe goes to talk to P and the dogs are drinking water.. “Do you guys HAVE to drink water right when we start vlogging? It sounds REALLY weird!” Not any weirder than Abbie’s godawful Fish Bubble stim that you insist is super adorable. Blegghh.

OMG… Asswipe trying to sound like he is a lot more intelligent and educated than he really is. Talking about Abbie’s meds, specifically her sleep meds. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t. “So, it’s chemistry, it reacts with your body’s chemistry and that’s how it works.” Blah blah blah.. Abbie’s chemistry… blah blah.. So, the meds she takes aren’t specifically FOR sleep, the Seroquel is a tranquilizer that helps with anxiety etc and the hydroxyzine is basically a prescription antihistamine that has a bit of a sleepy side effect (FYI this side effect probably disappears or at least decreases with the length of time that Abbie has been on it.) A doesn’t want to put her on actual sleep meds because it would be risky or dangerous. Her current meds are ‘safer’.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Kermy do you know what cartoon gif is this from? I want to see it. Also I'm very curious where you get your gifs from, I'm pretty impressed with how you do it. Great work!

@ExposingLiars
Me: at post 949 - top line and for sentence, refers to corned beef and cabbage video that Priscilla made on Monday. And that Assa offered a Guinness to the dad
Snark: at post 950 - they referred to the Guinness on the counter. But did not say that Assa offered the Guinness to the dad.
Really not a big deal, but it was me. We're cool. Agree with the T-Rex arms I didn't even see that before. LMAO. Good post. 🤣

Multiple people have said that they don't like Abbie's fish bubbles. I'm not targeting anyone. From me, my opinion, I feel the fish bubble stim is the most tolerable of all of the stims. She tends to do that when she has all of her basic needs met and she's somewhat happy. She tends to do that too also when she is a little bored, sometime it might be an attention seeking stim. Me personally my opinion, I'd rather hear that than her running around the house clapping and going aaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaah clap clap clap and being elevated, and not being in control. I would be able to tune out the fish bubbles if I had to deal with her 24/7. I'm sure that is one stim that both of her parents are pretty happy to hear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That is usually how my friends with pools refer to it (as in "I'm gonna be opening the pool this weekend" if it's DIY, or "I gotta make an appointment to get the pool opened" if they're lazy like I would be 🤣) but they don't announce "POOL IS OPEN" to 50,000 people on social media like they're a retirement village or a roadside motel. As if we were all just waiting with bated breath for pool season to begin at the Maasses'.

I don't see it now but someone else made a post asking if the announcement meant we were all invited? And it made me laugh! The only reason I care if someone else's pool is open is if I'm being asked to come use it! Although given the state of their pool equipment, and the amount of leaves and dirt that's usually piled at the bottom, I probably wouldn't even take A&P up on that invitation. If I want to stick my feet in the mud and wade around in puddles with unknown microbes, I'll go take a walk in the creek.
I live in Mississippi, we "open" the pool in May... only because the water is okish by then, and I am ready to get in. We do it all FAN FARE LESS.. we just jump in and say CRAP its cold, and lay out in REAL SUNSCREEN not that crap slimlite stuff. He is such a DORK~

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thought on the vlog part II (I'm really ranty today apparently, lol)

Talking about some comments said they should just put Abbie back to bed when she gets up at night. P immediately says “That’s not an option.” Then ammends that to sometimes you can. “There’s other nights where she’s just awake. There’s no reasoning with Abigail. ‘Okay, you need to get back in bed or this is gonna happen.’ There’s no, you can’t do that, in her world.”
A jumps in and says this isn’t a matter of won’t sleep. It’s can’t sleep.
P says sometimes they do stand at her door and repeatedly tell her to get back in bed.
So, on the nights that she can’t sleep, if they leave her in her room, she’ll just sit on her couch rocking and yelling. And that’s just “super sad”. “You wouldn’t leave your kid doing that!” Laying yet another guilt trip on the viewers. That’s so super sad and such a mean thing to do to Abbie! I can’t believe you’d suggest such a thing! Why does Abbie do it? Again, a big part of this is because Abbie has learned, through the behavior that A&P have taught her, that they will come get her and take her downstairs, hang out with her and entertain her.
They talk about giving her her ipad. How comments have said that’s just gonna keep her awake. P tries to say they don’t typically give it to her. Shut the duck up. Yes the duck you do. Holy hell, every time A&P’s mouths open, lies fall out.They don’t want her to sit on the couch and just be bored the whole time… Did you REALLY just say that, Asshat? Yes, the duck you do! If she’s bored… guess what.. she’ll get tired and you can put her to bed! Honestly. The amount of mental gymnastics trying to justify your crappy parenting. P tries to say they give her her ipad for communication. Uh huh… suddenly you care so goddamn much about her communication.
FYI it takes longer than 7 days for most side effects from meds to blow over. I’d say wait two weeks or longer at the least. Just from my own experience.

They don’t want her nights of not sleeping to become attention seeking behavior?? Really?? witch IT ALREADY IS!!!

ezgif-3-4468c1773495-min.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Me: at post 949 - top line and for sentence, refers to corned beef and cabbage video that Priscilla made on Monday. And that Assa offered a Guinness to the dad
Snark: at post 950 - they referred to the Guinness on the counter. But did not say that Assa offered the Guinness to the dad.
Really not a big deal, but it was me. We're cool.
Agree with the T-Rex arms I didn't even see that before. LMAO. Good post. 🤣
Yes, he did offer Guiness to his dad. Here is the proof.
Screenshot_20210321-080117_Adblock Browser.jpg

No I didn't crop it. But here is where my info came from. If it isn't a big deal, why are you making the argument?

• Heart
@Kermy do you know what cartoon gif is this from? I want to see it. Also I'm very curious where you get your gifs from, I'm pretty impressed with how you do it. Great work!

@ExposingLiars
Really not a big deal, but it was me. We're cool. Agree with the T-Rex arms I didn't even see that before. LMAO. Good post. 🤣

Multiple people have said that they don't like Abbie's fish bubbles. I'm not targeting anyone. From me, my opinion, I feel the fish bubble stim is the most tolerable of all of the stims. She tends to do that when she has all of her basic needs met and she's somewhat happy. She tends to do that too also when she is a little bored, sometime it might be an attention seeking stim. Me personally my opinion, I'd rather hear that than her running around the house clapping and going aaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaah clap clap clap and being elevated, and not being in control. I would be able to tune out the fish bubbles if I had to deal with her 24/7. I'm sure that is one stim that both of her parents are pretty happy to hear.
I would rather not hear any of them but that fish bubble ........no!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm one of the fish bubble stim haters. For me, it's the sound itself. Kind of a misophonia thing. Just how some ppl cannot tolerate the sound of her honking (to be clear, I don't enjoy it either) and it drives them crazy, that's how the fish bubble stim is for me. Yes, on the scale of not that bad to horrific, the FBS isn't the worst. But it still makes me feel 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 whenever I hear it and I have to fast forward the video. I greatly appreciate it when ppl give warnings that it's in a vlog or video clip they're sharing on here.

I'm one of the fish bubble stim haters. For me, it's the sound itself. Kind of a misophonia thing. Just how some ppl cannot tolerate the sound of her honking (to be clear, I don't enjoy it either) and it drives them crazy, that's how the fish bubble stim is for me. Yes, on the scale of not that bad to horrific, the FBS isn't the worst. But it still makes me feel 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 whenever I hear it and I have to fast forward the video. I greatly appreciate it when ppl give warnings that it's in a vlog or video clip they're sharing on here.
I guess I'm on team fish bubbles. It's the most tolerable of her stims, to me. Her honking is the worst (from those we see).

When I saw her making A’s cereals in the vlog, I thought why does that remind me of something.

I posted this photo in the last thread as part of making P’s dreams come true of being famous. Today we had to hear another story of some girls recognizing
them because their Nana watches them and that their mother had to stop them from acting like fan girls. Always trying to make themselves look like they’re so famous. 🤮🤮
View attachment 492210
Here is the blown up photo of the one where she is next to the “Wicked” poster.
View attachment 492214
She’s making her “Love Potion number 9”. A even says “Pricilla is trying to talk me into (no persuasion needed I’m sure) a bowl of cereal so she can make more green milk.” Assa that’s not green milk she’s trying to make you and Abbie love her with her potion. A always puts on a act of his love for her and Abbie, well we all have seen how she reacts so often to her Mom.
View attachment 492219
Ya, I didn't buy that fan story at all. More likely that little girl was asking why the big girl was in the special swing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes the honking, that is my second most annoying stim that she does. Whenever I hear that I fast forward. I haven't figured out what that means, but I'm pretty sure it is attention-seeking, because it's really loud. And when she starts she just can't stop. That's probably why I think it's annoying. I totally get you. And again I was not targeting you because I have seen that complaint from other people. The least annoying out of her stims is the squinty eye, but that is more of trying to get out of doing stuff, that and her just looking around staring at the ceiling trying to get out of what they are trying to get her to do.

Reactions: 4
My thought on the vlog part II (I'm really ranty today apparently, lol)

Talking about some comments said they should just put Abbie back to bed when she gets up at night. P immediately says “That’s not an option.” Then ammends that to sometimes you can. “There’s other nights where she’s just awake. There’s no reasoning with Abigail. ‘Okay, you need to get back in bed or this is gonna happen.’ There’s no, you can’t do that, in her world.”
A jumps in and says this isn’t a matter of won’t sleep. It’s can’t sleep.
P says sometimes they do stand at her door and repeatedly tell her to get back in bed.
So, on the nights that she can’t sleep, if they leave her in her room, she’ll just sit on her couch rocking and yelling. And that’s just “super sad”. “You wouldn’t leave your kid doing that!” Laying yet another guilt trip on the viewers. That’s so super sad and such a mean thing to do to Abbie! I can’t believe you’d suggest such a thing! Why does Abbie do it? Again, a big part of this is because Abbie has learned, through the behavior that A&P have taught her, that they will come get her and take her downstairs, hang out with her and entertain her.
They talk about giving her her ipad. How comments have said that’s just gonna keep her awake. P tries to say they don’t typically give it to her. Shut the duck up. Yes the duck you do. Holy hell, every time A&P’s mouths open, lies fall out.They don’t want her to sit on the couch and just be bored the whole time… Did you REALLY just say that, Asshat? Yes, the duck you do! If she’s bored… guess what.. she’ll get tired and you can put her to bed! Honestly. The amount of mental gymnastics trying to justify your crappy parenting. P tries to say they give her her ipad for communication. Uh huh… suddenly you care so goddamn much about her communication.
FYI it takes longer than 7 days for most side effects from meds to blow over. I’d say wait two weeks or longer at the least. Just from my own experience.

They don’t want her nights of not sleeping to become attention seeking behavior?? Really?? witch IT ALREADY IS!!!

View attachment 492306
Love Bianca!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.