Fathering Autism #68 The only distancing she is a pro at is with her peloton.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um someone quoted my post here and put it in comments on DCP/Josh’s video. That person is NOT me... I would never out the connection between my youtube and here...

• Wow
Reactions: 35
So I haven't been on here in quite a while my beloved dog passed away the Friday before Thanksgiving and then my entire office got Covid the Week before Christmas. It seems I have missed SO MUCH. I am glad someone finally posted an informed well thought out and presented video of all the exploitation of that poor child. As for this nutty ski trip they are going on, they must be insane! I can't imagine Cilly Sue could ski if her life depended on it. Its a good thing the ski resort does not seem to have much snow or the avalanche she would cause while crashing would be catastrophic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I totally agree with your last sentence!🙃
It's all about appearances for Cthilly, an only child who had no friends growing up and now that she has money and attention, she craves it on a daily basis in extreme amounts. In her mind, she's now the popular girl that she never got the chance to be. She's an incredibly insecure woman, who has learned to act as if "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." which is where all her fake-ness comes in and over the top "do gooder" attitude. She has to have ALL THE THINGS to brag about on social media, to make her feel wanted.

Honestly I feel as if this trip would have been a great bonding trip for Isaiah and Asa. They are both into this sort of thing and it could've been a great memory to look back on for Isaiah when Asa is gone.. but instead of being selfless and letting her Husband and Son have a true bonding moment, she looked at it as content and couldn't resist the urge to insert herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She really is out there telling people Abbie is going to do her laundry independently on TikTok. If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Good grief!
View attachment 371828
She’s DELUSIONAL. Abbie can’t even wipe her own butt, talk or shower herself. Why the f would you think she would ever do her laundry like “everyone else” 😂. I think Cilla forgets that there’s a whole proces for simple tasks like laundry which Abbie will NEVER understand (oh hey a pile of clothes, I should do laundry, oh washing machine is done let’s dry those clothes)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She really is out there telling people Abbie is going to do her laundry independently on TikTok. If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Good grief!
View attachment 371828
Why are they so obsessed with laundry? First of all, you don't even do your own laundry, Priscilla. But also what's the point of her being able to do her own laundry if she can't feed herself, bathe herself, toilet herself, clean up after herself when she cooks or bathes...I am 100% sure the only reason they "practice" laundry "skills" with her over and over is because it's the one chore they don't really want to do, and don't care if it goes slowly. We've all seen that it's like when you try to cook with Abbie, or do dishes with her, or make her clean, or have her take care of her own hygiene...and they've admitted that doing a chore takes forever when Abbie is involved in it. That's the reason why Abbie "does laundry" on the reg but is not consistently involved in preparing her own food, cleaning, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Kermy can claim that one!

Can I ask which one?
The post I made here about the ski trip and them vacationing. Just a few posts back. Copied and pasted exactly.... person youtube name is starts with a P.... again... that isn't me. Kinda annoyed someone took my post from here.

Why are they so obsessed with laundry? First of all, you don't even do your own laundry, Priscilla. But also what's the point of her being able to do her own laundry if she can't feed herself, bathe herself, toilet herself, clean up after herself when she cooks or bathes...I am 100% sure the only reason they "practice" laundry "skills" with her over and over is because it's the one chore they don't really want to do, and don't care if it goes slowly. We've all seen that it's like when you try to cook with Abbie, or do dishes with her, or make her clean, or have her take care of her own hygiene...and they've admitted that doing a chore takes forever when Abbie is involved in it. That's the reason why Abbie "does laundry" on the reg but is not consistently involved in preparing her own food, cleaning, etc.
Because P doesn't want to have to do housework. So she wants Ab to learn to wash clothes and put dishes away. Because if it was about independence and learning they would work on self care, maybe making her bed and cleaning her room.... not do mommies nasty underwear

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The post I made here about the ski trip and them vacationing. Just a few posts back. Copied and pasted exactly.... person youtube name is starts with a P.... again... that isn't me. Kinda annoyed someone took my post from here.

Because P doesn't want to have to do housework. So she wants Ab to learn to wash clothes and put dishes away. Because if it was about independence and learning they would work on self care, maybe making her bed and cleaning her room.... not do mommies nasty underwear
But surely she knows on some level that Abbie will never be able to do laundry independently enough for her to benefit from it. It could also be that it is easy to film and make it look as though she is doing it independently?

Reactions: 20
But surely she knows on some level that Abbie will never be able to do laundry independently enough for her to benefit from it. It could also be that it is easy to film and make it look as though she is doing it independently?
I dunno P isn't the smartest... and delusional. She may well believe with enough ABA, she can learn to obey on command. Doubt she cares if Ab understands the what and whys as long as she complies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If they did get turned down for Abbie, I hope the ski resort sticks to it's guns. Unless it's a small flat, no obstacle area, and I hope they're all made to sign liability waivers.

If they did get turned down for Abbie, I hope the ski resort sticks to it's guns. Unless it's a small flat, no obstacle area, and I hope they're all made to sign liability waivers.
Oh, you have to sign your life away to ski. No resort wants that lawsuit & even good, experienced skiers injure themselves.

Reactions: 16
Re Ab doing laundry, dish washer etc. I believe Priss has got the notion that when Ab is out of school, that she will have a fulltime ‘buddy’. To off set paying the buddy, I bet Pris will have a list of things like wash/fold/put away laundry, empty dishwasher etc, and hey presto, Ab’s out of their face, chores are been done, and the aide will have to wrangle Ab, housework, animals all for min wage!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling they intended for Abbie to learn to ski..and were turned down..kind of like the boat "incident".. where they said she shouldn't go and asshat insisted. They know the content would be 1000 times more interesting to the HUMPERS if it is Abbie skiing.. or "learning" to ski... as impossible as that sounds.

They are probably ignorant as to how difficult skiing actually is.
I would think any sort of lesson would be 100% full physical contact. With COVID, there is no way that would happen. It makes no sense why they made this a family trip during this time. Also, at no time would Abbie ever be able to not have 100% assistance during lessons or rec skiing. How could they have NOT known this before they went?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Random comment, but I find it disgusting how they continually claim to have bought the house for Abbies benefit, and how they always seem to bring it up when they are defending themselves from criticism. I seem to recall when they were searching for new homes, they spoke of one that had a guest house (or a yard big enough to accommodate one, I honestly can't remember which it was), so that when Abbie is older, she can live there. Yet.. in the end, they chose the house without the independent living option for their daughter. Just, absolute scumbaggery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Random comment, but I find it disgusting how they continually claim to have bought the house for Abbies benefit, and they always seem to bring it up when they are defending themselves from criticism. I seem to recall when they were searching for new homes, they spoke of one that had a guest house (or a yard big enough to accommodate one, I honestly can't remember which it was), so that when Abbie is older, she can live there. Yet.. in the end, they chose the house without the independent living option for their daughter. Just, absolute scumbaggery.
I thought the shack is an independent living space?!? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.