Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I dont understand your last paragraph - please elaborate.
What don't you understand? I was merely saying that there are issues with autism self advocacy groups. I was responding to @RocketQueen, who in turn was responding to an article hat I am unfamiliar with, but - judged by it's tone and the blanket condemnation of ABA - was published by one of those groups/sites.

Reactions: 3

Maidengirl

VIP Member
I am now speechless and totally disgusted and very, very angry. I just did manage to get on Jeepdollars Ig account and there is a pic of her with a little boy and underneath it says Sponsored by Jeep UK. So next step is to bombard them with emails about this stupid bitch exploiting a disabled child.
I went to Dummer's IG account. Couldn't see anything about a Jeep? 🤔

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Happy Birthday this week!!! We share a common thread but not a generation! I am the same age as the Pigs, so I am just gaining one with them...
Personally, I listen to all this and more! I don’t gravitate to one musical generation, but I also refuse this new rap crap music coming out...
Oh and never have done TikTok.
Thank yo!❤❤

Stripe69

VIP Member
Clarissa Dickson Wright is also dead. She died in 2014
Also the shows are on youtube and their cookbooks, yup have all of them, are available online
Oh , I didn’t realise she had died, that’s so sad. It doesn’t seem that long ago since I saw her on t.v., time goes by so quickly.

She. Is. Crazy.
She really needs to get out more often, silly bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Kermy

VIP Member
The BEST, Kermy! I have not watched the vlog yet. I usually enjoy reading your recap first. Thank You!❤

Haha! You know there is an extremely obvious shift to the boat when she stampedes on. We will probably never get to see it, and that makes me kind of sad.😂😂😂
😍💕

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Could that picture been taken down as I’m not seeing anything on her Instagram about Jeep last pic I see is her and a boy in the water on maybe a surfboard
I didn't notice it on Instagram but someone did post a Twitter post where she's tagging @jeep a few pages back

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I am now speechless and totally disgusted and very, very angry. I just did manage to get on Jeepdollars Ig account and there is a pic of her with a little boy and underneath it says Sponsored by Jeep UK. So next step is to bombard them with emails about this stupid bitch exploiting a disabled child.
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 1

Jigsy

Time for a new thread. I am going to create a new one and I am going to use the title by @Hotographer512, if that's okay.
I might have to shorten the title a little.

Neuroclastic is not an unbiased source. Can I ask: Do you have any personal experience with ABA? You seem to be very adamant to hate it and you always use the same phrases why that is. Just being autistic isn't going to cut it, because so am I and I am firmly in the middle of the argument.
You also say that autistic people need to be themselves and not trained to fit into society. But what if them being themselves clashes with the rest of society? Or with other people with other disabilities? Abbies honking was a topic yesterday. How far is society required to move and how far is the autistic community willing to move?
there was another one that had more likes

Eatin, Drinkin, Poppin Pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.
This is the one I saw

• Haha
Oh my...I saw that pic & what are they feeding Ella? 😞 If only CPS could force nutritionists on such families. Poor girl! Children can’t play & move properly if fed unhealthy food or just too much food!