Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Now, going back to the Summer (aka Jeepdollars) Instagram post, I have just treble checked and it quite clearly shows Sponsored by UK Jeep under a pic of her with a little boy on a surf board. I still dont know how to do screenshots but I swear it is there. I also left a derogatory comment which, miraculously is still there.
Can you share the link to the post? Go to the three dots on that post and click. (Upper right-hand corner) This is what it will then look like. Click "copy link" and post it in a new message here? It will show the post in it's entirety and allow us to go do the same, if an individual decides to do that.
Screenshot_20200923-124930_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4

Kermy

VIP Member
Look at the tiny little man trying to defend Big Mama.
Hey Asshole. Portrait mode doesnt pick random objects and blur them. It also doesnt erase lines wrinkles and sun damage, or make her hairy chinny chin chins vanish. Your wife keeps saying "no photo shop, no filters, no face tune." Then cries because shes so fucking stupid she thinks people dont see it.
Sounds like she needs some help. How about using a positive reinforcer to motivate her to not be so sloppy with her work? Or...that may only reinforce her stupidity by giving her attention and making a negative a positive since she enjoys attention, right? So that positive that turned negative is still positive by your logic.
Theres only one solution. Take away her cheese. 😄😄🐷🐷
And margaritas

• Haha
Started in their vlog comments. Not a lot but I saw them before he deleted them. Everyday their would becacfew more. This went on for a few weeks and no one knew if it was true and didnt oush it. Then a YT named Lame Goth Mama made a vlog and broke it out. Asa blamed her but she shared screenshots of convos with him warning him to address it, etc. He chose not to. After he accused her of basically being the doxxer...she got pissed and exposed him.
Good times! LOL

The farm picked it up from here. They heard about Asa sending Tattle a ceas and desist and they went all in on his ass and doxed every little bit of dirt they could find lol
And the best bit is that it is all there for anyone to read who does a bit of googling!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Anyone see Priscilla's TikTok lately? I kind of wonder if shes trying to do the same thing Asa did on YouTube with Abbie's autism. She doesn't seem to be doing those stupid dances any more. Its more about Abbie and communication.
She may have figured out the dancing was embarrassing.
Nah. I'm kidding.
TikTok is just another platform she can utilize to exploit Abbie.
Everytime I see the word Autism used in regards to Abbie's condition, I want to scream - It's NOT AUTISM!! IT'S PROFOUND IDD!
I get it that the spectrum is wide and colorful, but FFS. Autism is only a small part of everything she's got going on. Or doesn't have going on.
The hambeasts use the word autism because they make money from it. Why do some of you guys use it? I'm curious.
@SpiritofSalty beat me to it.

MissKC

I found it!😂💖

I bet Assa knows..
😂😂
Haha love it!! You even had the breaking news 🤣🤣🤣 pigfoot brilliant 🤣

• Heart

Poochie51

Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I find it very disrespectful that they do not wear masks when Brandy visits. Brandy has to wear one to protect THEM. Its disgusting that they cannot be bothered to wear one for her. If I were not banned everywhere I'd point out their selfishness and stupidity. Assholes! 😡😡
I can only speak from my experience; my visiting nurse wears a mask and gloves but told us we didn't need to wear masks. I'll ask her for the reasoning be hind this when she comes on Thursday.

Reactions: 3

Stripe69

VIP Member
I thoroughly recommend watching Two Fat Ladies. Now, they could cook. The dark haired one has sadly died but the other one is a recovering alcoholic who drank away her inheritance but is a qualified barrister. If I remember rightly she is called Clarissa Dickson-Wright (or something similar). Her books are hilarious.
Yes Clarissa was my favourite and she has been on quite a bit of tv since two fat ladies.

Reactions: 3