Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope.
Don't think so.
I don't think they have the good sense to find a "happy medium".
That's giving them far too much credit.
IMO
#notthatsmart
#narcissistic
#greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok, so I just checked out Jen's channel for the first time, and she is ADORABLE. I love her voice and her cute little lisp. And her singing and her guitar playing! She is so wholesome, I'd totally watch her daytime talk show!

Reactions: 14
They are YouTube Whores.
100%
IMO

Reactions: 9
Jen is amazing just watched her channel I see the group with her much I remember seeing her once with p&a it was just quick one of her dancing no wonder she got upset think they were upset with her

Yes, Jen is Rebranding Autism
Just watched her Disney vlog what a sweet person

Reactions: 4
AND 100 dollar checks! Don’t forget that!

AND 100 dollar checks! Don’t forget that!
You know what really gets me? is that they asked for all this donations for the care packages for the homeless and all the fans jumped on the wagon to send stuff and bet they can’t even do that to their homeless in their cities

Reactions: 2
What’s this YTers channel name please?
Rebranding autism

You know what really gets me? is that they asked for all this donations for the care packages for the homeless and all the fans jumped on the wagon to send stuff and bet they can’t even do that to their homeless in their cities
Exactly i seen them give out stuff to the homeless once not seen do anymore our what goes into there care packages

Rebranding Autism.

I hope she gains subscribers. If anyone is spreading awareness in a genuine way, its her.

Or pay for Asa's own child.
They also use slave labor to make the bags.
The mentally challenged kids at Abbie's school.
In the name of "helping" them learn skills.
This is exactly what Goodwill does.
It's such bullshit.
It's unknown the value of "donations" from their ill educated fans.
It wouldn't surprise me if they kept the large bills and good stuff for themselves.
Maybe they should start a non profit so they would have to keep accurate books and pay the taxes.
Nah, they wouldn't do that.
This is all for the cameras.
Not from their cold black non child support paying hearts.
IMO

Reactions: 8
Right! Yo much for the cámaras. Idk if anybody remember when they went to pass out the bags and they come back on the vlog crying specially A because of the stories they were told. Like really “do you even care about their stories?” That gave me a feel of A not liking homeless people the expression he was giving.

He doesn't like or give a damn about anybody.
But himself.
IMO

YES! I fully expected her to shove the spoon in her mouth!
They said she had eaten dog food in the past if I'm not mistaken. That would be awful if she ate that
Which VLOG was this??

IHere's a question for anyone from the us is there a public swimming pool? like a indoor one in the UK we do if you do then maybe they could take Abbie there so she can swim she loves the water just a thought

He doesn't like or give a damn about anybody.
But himself.
IMO
P fake crys over the homeless people yet the go to D&D buy expensive camera eat out loads yet pretend to care

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.