Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
And I wonder how she'd feel if her mother became ill? I mean, she cried all through the intital lockdown about missing her mommy. And sadly, I think thats what it would take, it would have to effect someone they care about before they take anything seriously. And then how would they justify the "importance" of Abbie being able to go out without a mask? Thats what angers me the most. I know many people are concerned that Abbie would catch it. My concern is that she spread it. Sure young people can become ill, but the greater risk is for adults. But P doesnt care about anyone else's mommy. Keeping Abbie from having a tantrum over mexican food is more important than someones health. It is disgusting. In addition they said they are taking her to NC next month to drop Isaiah off. NC is another current hotspot, and masks are required on campus. What the hell do they plan on doing with her there?!
Seriously, why would they rock up to Isaiah’s campus with that freak show, do they not care about their sons feelings. I suppose they will say that he doesn’t mind but he’s too scared to say any different. Why do they have to take Abbie, it’s his day not hers and you can guarantee she will steal the show as always, with all the honking and swinging her head. They have no respect for anyone but themselves, Summer could stay at home with Abbie and her nana could come round to help. It will be Arsewipe’s big production, crying mother, #autismprincess #watchshedoesn’tknockyourheadoff#dontforgetyourearplugs #the greatestshitshowonearth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am still getting over the size of each portion of salmon they had for supper the other day. Here when you buy salmon in the supermarkets it comes in strips that are one person portions. The piece Arsewipe had would be at least equivalent to 4 strips if not 5. I call it plain greedy.

Again with the kebab skewers - how ever many did they each have? No wonder they are all so fat.

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Seems like Summer has been lowkey making fun of P. Ass always has. But her insinuating to talk slow to P when the pelaton got there... and then the defensive not-her- daughter comments. I get that her and Ass up late talking shit vibes.

In the last month they been using the "on brand" brand comments and that really got under my skin. It is your daughter not a brand. It is your boring ass narcissistic family's lives not a brand... It is pretty sickening.

And the only way P cares for anyone is food and maybe micromanaging her son. There is nothing outside of that. Seems like her caregiver mode begins and ends with herself. I had a mother like her. Other than my mom is a small woman... but she resented me from birth. Only mothering my mother does is for my older sister who she wanted. Maybe that is why her and A both just make me angry and sad as hell for Abby.

But that is why P shows more nurturing to the dog. Unconditional love and adoration. The dog won't reject her and gives her all the attention and with minimal effort on Ps part

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Seriously, why would they rock up to Isaiah’s campus with that freak show, do they not care about their sons feelings. I suppose they will say that he doesn’t mind but he’s too scared to say any different. Why do they have to take Abbie, it’s his day not hers and you can guarantee she will steal the show as always, with all the honking and swinging her head. They have no respect for anyone but themselves, Summer could stay at home with Abbie and her nana could come round to help. It will be Arsewipe’s big production, crying mother, #autismprincess #watchshedoesn’tknockyourheadoff#dontforgetyourearplugs #the greatestshitshowonearth
Exactly. The have to drag the entire crew and make it a shit show. I am actually happy Isaiah has to live in the dorm the first year, and Im sure will have a room mate. Because if he were in his own place, I have zero doubt A&P would set up NEST cameras in his room to be able to "check in" at will.
And I believe that is also the intent of possibly buying a house there for him to live in the last 3 years...to monitor and control. Why not let the kid simply move into an apartment off campus like most others do? They are sickos. Asa wants 100% control of Abbie, and P wants 100% control of Isaiah. Its disturbing, and in Isaiahs case stunting his maturation.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Nice Asa, you PUSHED her in the pool once again,even though she didn't want to go in!! I saw your FAT hand! Also Asa, it's great Abbie doesn't care what people think, but, YOU and your family should care when she strips in front of people! Is that why you have that scuba gear on her,because she can't take it off and your worried Grandpa will see it? Of course that's why she's sitting in a tight suit! Remember when she stripped in the store?? She needs to be taught NOT to do these things! Your all so lazy this is why she will NEVER be taught! It's disgusting! You all make me sick! I feel bad for your poor Daughter!!
Their version of awareness is showing a child that is allowed to be disruptive and engage in behaviors that will not benefit her in the long run, call it autism and insist it is all okay so they can continue to teach her nothing.

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Big 🐷 could wake up this morning another 100 lbs lighter, fit and active, but she will always be sporting this snout. Not to mention the delusions she must have that lie to her and makes her think she is attractive, cute, etc. It is pictures like these that make me want to poke her eyes out. This picture could be named, When 🐷’s pretend to pucker up!🤮View attachment 171876
The duck face looks ridiculous on pretty girls. On her. No. Just..no. You're almost 40 years old. Grow the hell up already.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I agree. I thinks it’s easier to manage as well as it looks cute on her. To me it does not make her look special needs. This would also help her traction alopecia. But big Assa and Big 🐽 lie they keeping her hair long is easier. If so, take care of it b/c every time I see her she looks unkempt & feral. They want her so bad to be a “typical teen” with long hair.
Thats exactly the problem, they wont make the effort to take care of her hair when its long. I posted a pic of my grandbabies above. Clearly, they are biracial. My daughter (mom) and I are not. Last year we signed up to take a class to learn how to properly care for their hair. I mean, we didnt know, how would we? As all can see the 3 yr old has long hair and is adamant right now that he loves it and does not want it cut. (2 yr old prefers short hair) It takes a lot of time to keep his hair healthy and conditioned. But it is part of who he is and we want to do it right. A&P are simply to lazy to ever groom Abbie properly. Its sad to me. :(

• Heart
  • Sad

MaidenX

VIP Member
View attachment 170041

Living the dream. Check out the vaseline "sweat" smear on her forehead and those face wrinkles o_O Her skin is horrid.

View attachment 170043
Someone her size, who admits herself she can't walk up the stairs in her own home, who not only be more moist than a gentle sheen on her face but face would be red. She could hardly even do the stroll (not hike) at the waterfall. Her hair is totally dry, shirt not a sign of working out, and the strategically place folded, unused towel on the machine...

The staging photos and vlog content is ridiculous. I don't understand the constant lieing and contradictions. They must be juggling so much BS that they can't keep their dishonesty straight from day to day.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Another vlog full of bullshit. Three people to take Abbie for a ride on her bike, they are literally pushing her around. The talk about her jumping into the pool naked and trying to say she would only do it at home , not in public, utter lies. In an old vlog of theirs I’m sure they said they were in a shop, maybe a surfing shop and she ran off and they found her naked near the clothes rails.summer chiming in, it’s just Abbie doing what she wants to do, in public you can’t just do what you want, there are other people to consider.
They just don’t care who they offend as long as Abbie gets to be Abbie.

Reactions: 23

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Ok I am not sure but I think I figured out how to to the wego thing. At the top of the page you can search. I typed in 'wee' for the wee family and it brought up their page. At the top under their profile you can switch it to 'awards' and there you will see the awards they are nominated for...you can 'like' all of them and hit 'nominate'. I went in and did the Wee family and will go in and do all the others who will be up against the blobs.
I just voted for the Wee Family and Jen! Does anyone know if we can vote daily? I am going to try again tomorrow... I seriously hope that we can get their votes up! Both of these individual/family deserves the trip and awards over A&P. We know they only make a grand show about it all... Also, Brazee is nominated for one too!!! Keep those numbers going up for them, please!!

I agree. On top of that, I don't think it's a good idea to let people know what the layout of the school looks like inside and where Abbie's classroom is. They're are some terrible people in the world.
Completely agree! I hope they issue a no video/photo ban for the new school, unless it is for assemblies. There needs to be some privacy for kids and their schooling.. Other students do not need to know Abbie has entered the building bechase her comes her Dad holding a huge camera, talking and recording and here comes her Mom just yapping away behind them all, trying to keep up..
If I was the administrator, I would have a nice sign placed by the front door and address it on open house with all the parents... If Mr. Maass wants to still record, bring him in and let him know that the rules apply to all parents and while they are at it, that Abbie needs to get to school on a timely manner...

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I just voted for the Wee Family and Jen! Does anyone know if we can vote daily? I am going to try again tomorrow... I seriously hope that we can get their votes up! Both of these individual/family deserves the trip and awards over A&P. We know they only make a grand show about it all... Also, Brazee is nominated for one too!!! Keep those numbers going up for them, please!!
I voted for Jen. She had double Asas votes. I will definitely try again tomorrow. Maybe I can use my work email and change my name to Regina Phalange. (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I finally made it thru today's vlog. If you believe that was about autism then I'll sell you some oceanfront property in Kansas

• Haha
  • Heart
I would love to take a survey and see how many of their paying Subscribers actually have a job in which they get up
Everyday put in a full day pay then receive a paycheck at the end of the week . I can guarantee you that 95 percent receive a check of some sort or a disability Check and that money is used to pay for their fathering autism subscription and merchandise !!! guaranteed!! Just by clicking on some of the profiles of the people who respond , most of them seem to have a disability of some sort ! Just makes me sad cause you know they will buy the latest product he promotes and it’s totally overpriced but they have to have cause Abby has it !!! Ugh can’t even begin to think how much the Maas make of these people !!!!!!
YouTube should be made aware of this and deplatform them. It is pure and unadulterated exploitation.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
So P can't stand taking care of people when they're sick. She has no patience for it and apparently gives Ass-hat 'the look' if he even coughs. Tells the sick person to "Put yer big girl panties on and let's move it along. Let's not be sick."

I can't help but think this attitude translates to how she deals with Abbie. Not that Abbie is sick but because she is special needs and requires a lot more care and attention than a NT kid.

Imagine having a Mom like that? Who gets annoyed and irritated when you aren't feeling well and is extra cold and withdrawn?

• Sad
  • Sick