Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Oh wow! So we have an old (ex) acquaintance of theirs in this group as well as an ASD family in their area too? Small world!

Sorry you are struggling to find the help that you need. Hope things get a little easier for you soon. But I know w/ parenting, things keep on coming our way....& then one day they’re nearly grown! sniff sniff

Anyway, I cannot WAIT for Spring. This is my 1st winter off the teeny tiny dose of an AD in over a decade, so SAD is dragging me down now! Blah! I’m so tempted to reach into my old stash, but I know it’s just a bandaid fix.

But...have a good day everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

jadedandcaffeinated

I used to work at a local coffee shop that hosted club meetings and other group events like book signings and "meet the authors" . It's typical in most shops for large groups to call ahead, reserve a specific area, and bring any additional seating/tables/appropriate signage they might need. People running groups would usually purchase large carafes of coffee as well as trays of small pastries or snacks for the guests. This is so they are paying for the area they are taking up, as well as welcoming guests who might not be able to purchase a larger drink or meal. These groups also (mostly) tipped servers well. This wasn't a dunkin' but it was a local shop around the same size serving the same things.

Asa should, at the very least, be calling ahead to reserve an area. It would be tasteful for them to pay for a few gallons of black coffee and boxes of donuts for the people that show up too. They should also be doing it somewhere that they can have a barrier between Abbie and everyone else. Also, they should just not be doing this at all lol.

I just remembered, there were a few groups where we donated a % of their groups' sales to their charity!! If they actually made the effort to work with local shops, they'd probably be able to do something similar. But they're too lazy to even look up the DD they're going to, so that will never happen.

What if they took those dunkin cards people sent them and used them to pay for people's drinks/donuts at meetups? But no. Gotta make those 2x a day runs.

A lot of their followers ask why they don't do meet ups in Jacksonville. It's because their community doesn't like them or they have a bad reputation.

Also...if Miss Priss is such a neat freak..why do they wear shoes in the house? That is so gross
omg with that golf cart? I'm sure they're notorious down there. The neighborhood probably hates them.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Valentine

He's one of those people who are like "Oh he's nice don't worry" But you can bet your ass if someone let their dog loose at Abbie they'd make a serious blog with sappy music addressing it, call them out, and probably sue if she got so much as a scratch on her.
Absolutely they would. Absolute hypocrites. That comment "he's nice don't worry" never worked for me as a kid. The dog could be as nice as pie that doesn't mean I want dogs I don't know jumping up at me/licking me. In fear, the brain isn't rational so those comments went in one ear and out the other.

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, I just don't like dogs I don't know coming up to me, I know most are probably harmless but it's a bit unnerving when you've been through something with a dog as a child.

So so sad

At the 5:40 mark TEXTING AND DRIVING OMG CAN SHE EVER PUT HER PHONE DOWN? At the 13: something mark Isaiah gets a big desert and poor Abbie just gets a cookie they are all ridiculous every single one of them with their cameras on a supposed family trip. Don’t even get me started about that ridiculous meet up Duncan needs to do something about that ASAP. It’s a definite liability issue. I for one will not ever go there after seeing that they are allowing this to continue. Exploitation at it’s finest.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Evidently Abbie is now a chill teenager and can't relate to the younger kids .. per Asa

4 Autism families invade Orlando on their way to Disney. Abbie is no longer the smallest with the other kids around! She used to be as rambunctious as the rest of them but now she's a teenager and I'm pretty sure she doesn't relate to their lack of chill.

Lumoss

I think it was way too much of a coincidence that CN left when Summer arrived. And if I was summer I'd be feeling some guilt

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Cilla always talks about being kind and treating people how you would want to be treated, but there’s multiple videos that show her, Asa and Isaiah complaining about random things/people. I understand Isaiah is a teenager, I’ve been there. They’ve stated so many things and then say the complete other thing on videos. Make up your minds. It’s like Abby with toys, one video they say she isn’t into them, next one they say she is and shove one at her.
Cilla talks about being kind when she wants people to be kind to her and her family. She's definitely an only child.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I really feel bad for people who think that by becoming a "Lipstick Mama" they will have a taste of the "lavish" lifestyle of P. I hate MLM's so much lol
Do you want to be a Boss Babe?! :cautious:
Yes! If you join my team...
You can do "all the things"!
Have "all the things"!
Pay 200.00 and see what ya get sheeple.
More circus hoopla!
#theresoneborneveryminute

• Haha
I'm thinking that might have been why over the last few months I noticed P looking very withdrawn, stressed and tired. That could have been possibly the time she found out. Sometimes the way she looked at him wasn't loving lol. She is not very good at faking happiness.
Ladylurker, would I be correct to suspect that they bicker a lot off camera,?

No she found out when he got served for the paternity test back in 2010 but I'm sure him not paying his child support in the last few months resulted in some extra bickering, I mean what did he think was going to happen... ?
He isn't the easiest to get along with period so ...

NeedTeaSis

Thread Suggestions:

Summer lives in a shed, can't be right in the head.
Fat Man on a Little Scooter
Electric Car, Wannabe TikTok Stars.

• Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I hated that Asa made the comment in front of the Wee family "Do you remember when Abbie was like that always in to something, not sitting Still" refering to their daughter,Well yes we remember because Abbie has been the same way in 2020.
Assa is so insulting.
I like David - he's humorous.
I like his wife.
Their kid is adorable.
They are the ones deserving the YT money.
IMO.
I hate like hell they have aligned themselves with the hambeasts.
I still have hope they are smart enough to see what they are really about.
Maybe when they get home they can watch Assas vlogs, reflect on everything and decide the vlog squad ain't for them.
I sure hope so.

As a makeup fanatic, when Cilla sprayed that setting spray in her eyes I cringed. From personal doing, I know that shit burns. Her eye looked a little red after, and all they cared about was her not rubbing off all the makeup. Who knows what’s in the LimeLife crap
Why in tf do you spray that shit in your eyes to "set" the make up??
🐖cilla is such a mean bitch.
IMO.
Who does that to their kid?
The evidence is in the photo. Bitch literally sprayed that shit directly into her eyes.
Grrrrrrrrrr.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Fathering Autism #4 - Excuses and lies everyday, 3rd child hidden away, Tik Tok and they don’t stop.

Lol might be a little much to put 3rd child hidden away.

I guess I'm not understanding why he couldn't have put the damn camera down and "helped her" so then there wouldn't be an open discussion for how its ILLEGAL in Florida to even have a phone in your hand no matter what you're doing. Instead hes oblivious to anything and everything and needs to be documenting it all. Which fine to me, just shows that they have no common sense and set themselves up over and over for us to chat about.

• Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

If they don't want to cut her hair then at least get her hair layered or tapered to give her some style and possibly some soft bangs.
Give her some dignity. Her hair is stragley and just there.
Long hair probably isn't even a terrible idea since it's easy to put up, but they do her hair straight from wet into a pulled up style or braids, and that leaves it looking kind of greasy and tight and odd. It's probably nitpicky, but it makes a big difference in appearance and makes her look very messy and childish. That's the way you do a 2-3 year olds hair, not a teenager. Not to mention that putting wet hair up can give you a major headache, especially if it's cold. They need to blowdry or airdy it and let it breath a bit. The poor girl has it up all the time and that shit HURTS. I've had long hair forever and I have to let it down at night or I'm in pain.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
They made it a whole thing when they cut her hair a couple years back. They talked about how she chews her hair and it’s in her face so the short cut would be better but then Priscilla would lose her life size doll, oops I mean her “little princess”. That video was actually really creepy, they have way too much emotion tied up in her having long hair.
When they cut her hair short, they said on FB...’how do you like it.’ Someone said they like her with long hair better. P tore into that commenter and said that was a very hurtful thing to say. Why ask then?

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I live in an equestrian community and it is a common sight to see horse riders on our roads (on the shared bike/walk/horse path). When passing the horses, I slow down to 10 miles an hour (the speed limit is 30). However, I don’t laugh hilariously at the horses or riders. It can be dangerous business mixing horses and car traffic, even though there is a path. I failed to see their humor in the situation shown, especially on that crazy/busy road.

jadedandcaffeinated

I wonder if he was pulled over in 2017 because a police officer noticed him vlogging while driving, then when running his plates learned he was driving on the suspended license.

I've got these to add to their brushes with law, one from the state of the other child, the other from when they were in Oregon. all public record, though I blocked out any identifying information for anyone else involved. (I've also blocked out the exact statute he was in violation of because I want to protect the information about the other child as much as possible.)

View attachment 80406

View attachment 80407
Wow almost a felon but the real people with issues are the ones who look at your yelling daughter for more than .2 seconds

Also I wonder what he stole? Sounds like a vehicle maybe?

• Haha