Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More random thoughts:
While giving the restraint talk in the car Asa showed Abbies arm. Isaiah said "Summers always right on it with a chewy." And then I think it was Asa, but may have still be Isaiah (not going back to look) says..."Well since Summer isnt here there is no chewy."
What in the entire hell?! The parents cant remember to have a chewy for the kid they have been raising for 15 years, but Summer can?! Speaks volumes about A&P.

And speaking of restraint....why do they not realize that holding Abbie in the pool is not an "activity" for her? Sure she "swims" a bit on her own, but 99% of the time someone is bear hugging her and dragging her around. Thats not exercise so get the hell off her already!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Showing up at 8:23 to a place that closes at 8:30 and ordering a tit ton of ice cream is inconsiderate as hell. That stunt sums up the massives.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Please wear the spanx A & P i cant look at you guys anymore!! And why does Priscilla and
her mum need to go on a holiday when there is still the coronavirus!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
From my husband: “Are you sure they’re not the Griswalds that showed up at Wallyworld when it was closed”.
THAT is exactly what popped into my brain when I saw that....Wally World!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Showing up at 8:23 to a place that closes at 8:30 and ordering a tit ton of ice cream is inconsiderate as hell. That stunt sums up the massives.
Because none of them have worked a service job. They know nothing about closing, side work, and next day prep. They think they just serve the last customer and shut the lights out. Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More random thoughts:
While giving the restraint talk in the car Asa showed Abbies arm. Isaiah said "Summers always right on it with a chewy." And then I think it was Asa, but may have still be Isaiah (not going back to look) says..."Well since Summer isnt here there is no chewy."
What in the entire hell?! The parents cant remember to have a chewy for the kid they have been raising for 15 years, but Summer can?! Speaks volumes about A&P.

And speaking of restraint....why do they not realize that holding Abbie in the pool is not an "activity" for her? Sure she "swims" a bit on her own, but 99% of the time someone is bear hugging her and dragging her around. Thats not exercise so get the hell off her already!
I think they drag her out there and then let go so she has to swim back :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
More random thoughts:

All those free chewys their rabid fans sent then and they cant keep a couple of necklace ones in the car? Thats just plain lazyness again. Attach one to the back of the passenger seat within reach of her at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
P must not have packed a magic mirror. I think she is trying to do duck lips.
She really thinks shes bringin' sexy back LOL
She has a face suitable for radio. A face like a burglars dog, a face like a slapped arse, I could go on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Swim diapers only keep the solid poop contained, any urine, and liquid poop drains out. Swim diapers are not for urine to be contained, so maybe that’s why there have been so many ‘accidents’ on the couches! The kid has only been in diapers for 15 yrs ffs!
Anybody else check the bottom of the pool when they recorded Sannndy swimming under water? Just checking for tootsie rolls from Ab or Sandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 155188

Sorry, posted the pictures before explaining the context. Her Facebook was about having a “secret” today.

Thus the “attention” comment.

Then someone guessed that the secret was that her mom actually owned their house. Both of them fired back about that comment.
Well, someone failed at troll school. LOL
Do some research before you call someone out.
Talk about their piss-poor credit and embarrassing interest rate.
Their crappy parenting.
Asa's abandoned child.
P's girdles.
Join us! We will guide you. Soon you'll be banned like us.
But its SO worth it. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, someone failed at troll school. LOL
Do some research before you call someone out.
Talk about their piss-poor credit and embarrassing interest rate.
Their crappy parenting.
Asa's abandoned child.
P's girdles.
Join us! We will guide you. Soon you'll be banned like us.
But its SO worth it. LOL
They were sure quick to respond on that one, though. Love how A is teaching people how to google them and googled his own house and took a screenshot. Didn't google lead to their fake tears video a while ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.