Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that and just went WTF and we didn't really go in it was closed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I even did the unthinkable and listened twice to make sure I heard it right
And why would he say at least they didn’t go in when they attempted to go in. They went up to the gate and tried to go in.

Reactions: 11
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.
Motherly instincts should take over before fear of snakes does. A good mother wants to take care of her child first....not herself. Especially if that child can't take of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ice cream again for Abbie...
But Abbie doesn’t like it 🤔
Oh wait.. The Majestic Pig 🐷 loves ice cream! 🍦
Piggy 🐽 squeals for ice cream 🍨

So that dinner was chicken with a sugary glaze, mac & cheese, and a salad made of iceberg lettuce and of course cheese, a tiny amount of tomato. It can possibly have more things like bacon, croutons who knows she likes to add extra fixings like that too. They all use different dressings and I noticed she uses a sugary one. Really that salad isn’t isn’t healthy or adding any nutritional value to that meal. But I guess the Majestic Pig thinks it is. Just like how she thinks her portions are small. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just watched the snake vlog...😂😂 I totally needed that laugh today!!!

Way to "save" your daughter 🐷🐷 by running away, then saying "I pushed her out of the way to save her" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What a lying sack of lard she is.

RUN, Piggy, RUN!!!!! 🐖🐖🐖🐖

View attachment 155099

Abbie has no clue what a snake is let alone that it is something to be feared (by some) and I just found her reaction odd. I mean, if she had seen a T-Rex, I would understand the reaction, but a snake. 🤷‍♀️

**My boyfriend just watched it with me, and he said he thinks Abbie was startled by :m :m's reaction to whatever she saw or thought she saw and that may be the reason Abbie reacted as she did. It looks like 🐷 does some kind of weird movement in front of Abbie right before she started crying.**

View attachment 155103
I probably shouldnt laugh, but this picture has me DEAD. I had a rough day and I just keep looking at this and belly laughing :ROFLMAO:🦖:eek::m
And P.S. Your 1st screenshot clearly shows Abbie in mid-stride moving forward, while P is already behind her. Pushed her out of the way my ass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Perfect example of P screwing over her downline....including her own stepfather. She's so slimy.
And Assholes need to compete with his dad and prove that he is better than him. All of a sudden since her Dad started selling the mens products, she had to make sure Asshoke sold them too.

Reactions: 11
they showed the swim diapers today, and the said they don't use them often. when they do she wears shorts. Ive noticed she's in shorts when people are over. so they don't care if she shits in the pool when they don't have company? and "she's doing good" so she doesn't need them. Tell that to the couch cushion that disappears for days at a time.
Swim diapers only keep the solid poop contained, any urine, and liquid poop drains out. Swim diapers are not for urine to be contained, so maybe that’s why there have been so many ‘accidents’ on the couches! The kid has only been in diapers for 15 yrs ffs!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Abbie was not reacting to the snack. She was reacting to P walking backwards into her and pushing her out of her way.

Perfect typo!! If there had been a snack there, Abbie would not have had a meltdown!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

Seriously, my boyfriend just watched the video and said the exact same thing you did...great minds!! 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ice cream again for Abbie...
But Abbie doesn’t like it 🤔
Oh wait.. The Majestic Pig 🐷 loves ice cream! 🍦
Piggy 🐽 squeals for ice cream 🍨

So that dinner was chicken with a sugary glaze, mac & cheese, and a salad made of iceberg lettuce and of course cheese, a tiny amount of tomato. It can possibly have more things like bacon, croutons who knows she likes to add extra fixings like that too. They all use different dressings and I noticed she uses a sugary one. Really that salad isn’t isn’t healthy or adding any nutritional value to that meal. But I guess the Majestic Pig thinks it is. Just like how she thinks her portions are small. 🤣
And don't forget the carby cornbread! Tons of calories and carbs in that. Keto, my ass.

• Haha
Well I was gonna snark on the plantation part but Priscilla called me a “young lady” even though I’m only a few years younger than her so I need to stop being amused by that before I can get my proper sass on.

I also knew she deleted it bc the humpers we’re getting aggressively defensive even though Priscilla really wasn’t defensive herself, but it was nice to see her give them even a half hearted hand slap for how they attack people.

Reactions: 19
I probably shouldnt laugh, but this picture has me DEAD. I had a rough day and I just keep looking at this and belly laughing :ROFLMAO:🦖:eek::m
And P.S. Your 1st screenshot clearly shows Abbie in mid-stride moving forward, while P is already behind her. Pushed her out of the way my ass.
I’m glad it made your day better!! Each time I look at it, I crack up😂😂😂

I should have put laser eyes coming from the T-Rex‼🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If I never see another snake again I'll be happy, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit but i can't even watch them on TV or movies (no freaking way I would see "snakes on a plane)
And yes those little bastards are fast (unless they want to taunt you 🙄) so that snake was gone at 🐽's first shriek.
I live in snake country. Rural residential equestrian community. Every time I open the garage door my husband tells me to open the side door first to check for snakes. Even though we do this, there are snakes that have gotten in the garage, my husband stepped on one in bare feet. He knows now to turn on the light before opening the door. However it didn’t stop him from tripping over the bikes a few weeks ago. Lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
How many times are they going to make the same dated borderline sexist joke of "moms leaving us! We're not gonna survive!" It'd be one thing if P actually did everything for them and then I would be mad about Assa complaining about having to pull his weight. But all she does is cook. Once a month she'll put some laundry in, a month later she'll fold it. They're gonna be fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Swim diapers only keep the solid poop contained, any urine, and liquid poop drains out. Swim diapers are not for urine to be contained, so maybe that’s why there have been so many ‘accidents’ on the couches! The kid has only been in diapers for 15 yrs ffs!
I admit I was surprised when Asa said Abbie didnt need the swim diaper because shes been doing so well.
No offense to Abbie, but the continual saga of the missing and bagged cushions, bedding and blankets all over the laundry room, and the fact her diaper was clearly noticeable as she walked by in her leggings makes me call BS.
This is why everyone questions you Asa...because NOTHING is ever as it seems. You say one thing, and show another.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Motherly instincts should take over before fear of snakes does. A good mother wants to take care of her child first....not herself. Especially if that child can't take of herself.
We only have wee Garter snakes where I am, not dangerous at all but we have lots of cougars, black bears and grizzlies! Its hella hard to back slowly away when you see a bear but you gotta do it!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Their defense of visiting the plantation was such bullshit. Funny how I've never been to a slave plantation but I still am able to understand why Black Lives Matter is important. Like you don't need to visit a former concentration camp to understand why the holocaust was bad. And they literally said in the Vlog they were just going there to hike, they weren't going there to learn anything anyway. Just by posting about it for their very large social media following, they are supporting the place.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
From my husband: “Are you sure they’re not the Griswalds that showed up at Wallyworld when it was closed”.
That is so funny because I thought the same thing!
"Sorry folks we're closed. The moose at the gate should've told you."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The unopened pack of swim diapers speaks volumes.
He completely contradicted himself just talking about it.
The scene in the pool when he kept bugging Abbie trying to get her to move to him, was awful to watch.
She clearly did not want to move to him and she got rather pissed when he kept bothering her.
Good.
That's most likely why she attacks and gets violent in the first place. Cuz you know, if they don't 'force her to do things she will sit on the couch and rock'.
The ice cream jig is up fat girl.
Stop using Abbie as your personal scapegoat for your poor choices.
@FatheringAutism
@AsaMaassyousuck
@priscillamaassyousuckworse
@garbagepeople

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In the video with Summer's friends, they showed one girl using that huge ass blow up slide thing right beside the pool stairs in the shallow end 😬 I could NOT keep watching, somebody else's kid is going to end up paralyzed! Who would cook up delicious meat/cheese colon-cloggers if Slabba-the-literal-hut-sized-human was injured??

From my husband: “Are you sure they’re not the Griswalds that showed up at Wallyworld when it was closed”.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌
The shitter was fuuuuulllll!!! Wait, they are going on an actual RV trip, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.