Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t he have the ability to have filters or blockers on certain words to prevent comments like this? I remember a while back a different youtuber was having issues and said that they could have a list of words that would flag/not allow the comment to post. Why wouldn’t you have these set when your children are involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
[

@pinkmarshmallow, if you are a kiwi, do you know about Ashley?
Wow, this is a very sad story for this young man. He's actually very functional and would flourish in the right setting. This is a sad reality for so many aging parent of children with autism. Autism rates are increasing at a astounding rate. Soon no one will be untouched by this epidemic.

Reactions: 4
There are so many comments from that person! I can't post them all.
I wouldn't actually want to tbh.
He is totally twisted!
See Asshole. It was only a matter of time before this tit would happen!
I had made a comment suggesting they disable comments for this video. However my suggestion disappeared. Or maybe it didn’t post. I tried to find it, but nothing. I do hope they find the comments and delete/block.

Reactions: 4
She actually looks somewhat normal here.....what happened? (Yeah, I know I'll probably get hammered for that one.)

I just socked it to that Tonia a few minutes ago. I am tired of seeing her name. She is always jumping folks that are just asking questions.
I am starting to think Summer is Autistic. Her family was very heavily involved with surfers for Autism.

Reactions: 8
Their humpers remind me of Trump’s cult followers. They both appeal to people that can’t grasp what is really going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs a cute little pixie haircut, would make life easier for everyone and frequent haircuts would get her used to having it done. Hell...feed her jellybeans one at a time while she is getting it done. Her hair makes her look more...disabled and wild.
Hopefully, not the Justin Bieber cut again. 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot (847).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Holy cow, me too!
When I was about 11 yrs old we moved. Our new neighbors were an older couple, mid-50's, and their son who was late 20's, profoundly IDD. He was HUGE. He had hip issues so his gait was uneven, but still average speed. He used to stand outside, and carry around a childrens plastic play telephone. He would just walk around and yell "Hello!" into that phone, and when he saw someone would chase after them. I was terrified of him for many months, I was just a kid and he was truly a big scary man. About a year after we moved in, the father died. Days later I woke up because I heard a ruckus outside. It was early in the morning, and there were police and an ambulance outside, and we all watched "Sonny" be taken away in an ambulance. Come to find out, his mother called law enforcement and told them to get to her house as her son was there alone and could harm himself. After making the call she left in her car, and drove to a local rail crossing. The train ran the same times every day. She parked her car, and walked onto the tracks and stood in front of the train. As a kid, I was just like...wow...I was 11. Couldnt grasp the situation for what it was. As an adult, so sad. Can you imagine that level of despair?
Unfortunately, this is becoming more common with the increased rates of Autism and IDD and the lack of services. I know most of these stories don't make it into mainstream media.

Reactions: 5
[
I love them too so I have to limit them. My favorites are fries and chips...the saltier the better. I won't keep chips in my house, I just can't. I sometimes buy a small lunch size bag of salt and vinegar or dill pickle and just savor them.

and by savor them, I eat every crumb then tear the bag open and lick the inside:p
That’s why I had gained so much weight (in addition to quitting a 50 year smoking habit). I adore Fritos, potato chips, etc. I can eat giant bags in two sittings. I can’t let myself eat them anymore. However, I have a bag of microwave popcorn every night. it is counted in my daily calorie intake though, and it something I look forward to at the end of the day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am starting to think Summer is Autistic. Her family was very heavily involved with surfers for Autism.
If she is I think she is undiagnosed. They have said that her family didn't have anything to do with autism before lending their surfing talents to Surfers For Autism. I have wondered why the Maass's were SO involved in SFA though. Asa even went alone to his grandmother's funeral one year so the rest of the family could attend one of the 10 or so SFA events of the summer.

Reactions: 6
I dont think theres any limit. But you rarely, if ever, see that.
Haven't seen a cart limit just item limits. Actually was in a store yesterday that had no limits on anything and more important no line to get in. Pigcilla would have been in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im so disgusted and apalled from those comments but at the same time I feel like it is also just a troll or someone else with some kind of undiagnosed mental illness, either way it made my stomach turn. If they keep this charade up, which they probably will, the least they could do is disable comments but that doesn't even do much considering that pervs and sickos will still be able to watch to their heart's content

Reactions: 15
Unfortunately, this is becoming more common with the increased rates of Autism and IDD and the lack of services. I know most of these stories don't make it into mainstream media.
Oh I agree. But this happened in 1982. There have never been enough services. Sad.

Reactions: 3
If she is I think she is undiagnosed. They have said that her family didn't have anything to do with autism before lending their surfing talents to Surfers For Autism. I have wondered why the Maass's were SO involved in SFA though. Asa even went alone to his grandmother's funeral one year so the rest of the family could attend one of the 10 or so SFA events of the summer.
Asa said he wasnt close to her and hadnt seen her in years if I remember correctly. Besides...Abbies a star surfer girl...I bet they would cancel the whole event without her. Not. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.