Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad excuse for parents. It’s really unfortunate Abbie and Isaiah got them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I maintain that what they need to do is to put tiny portions on her plate and wait a few to five minutes in between each tiny portion...it would be arduous and a lot of work which is why they won’t do it but it would actually teach her timing. Her father has said in last vlogs that they all want to eat so they just don’t work harder with her. It’s my biggest issue with this vlog..this abhorrent eating behavior.
I agree with that too. No matter how much they give her, she will want more but they need to make her slow down so the brain gets a signal that she is full.

That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of tit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.
And if course they didn't drink this time.

I don’t think it’s just Abbie, I think it’s Isaiah as well. IMO she’s probably just unhappy in general and has to find ways to distract herself from it all. She doesn’t have any control in this marriage or parenting and it’s why she does slimelife, to help her feel like she has control over something.
And she never was able to have control over her weight by herself....had to have drastic surgery and now that the initial drop in weight is over, she won't be able to vontrol or maintain the rest by herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When I saw that a new podcast uploaded, I was so happy we would have something good to dish over. You all make my day!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I maintain that what they need to do is to put tiny portions on her plate and wait a few to five minutes in between each tiny portion...it would be arduous and a lot of work which is why they won’t do it but it would actually teach her timing. Her father has said in last vlogs that they all want to eat so they just don’t work harder with her. It’s my biggest issue with this vlog..this abhorrent eating behavior.
Copying and pasting; no where does it state that you stick your hand in the child’s face over their plate inconsistently...it says “actively coaching” “Typical strategies for treatment on the spectrum often involve placing support staff so as to actively coach a reduction in the speed of bites. Newer, more innovative strategies utilizing technology have incorporated the use of a vibrating pager to cue consumption at fixed intervals. This approach has been found to decrease the rate of eating in teenagers on the spectrum”

Reactions: 10
I am not going to jump on anyone.. Okay.. I am just going to put this out there for all posters...

When Abbie was small, they were probably approached about placing Abbie on a list for children with special needs... This is a heavily regulated, jump through massive hoops to get them on, waitlist, for long term services...In Florida, she would have had to wait 7 years to get her spot... Once you get a spot, you take it. If you don’t take it, your child/adult may never get offered that spot again...
That spot for Medicaid, covers not just their diapers and respite. It covers day programs when Abbie ages out of school. It covers vocational rehabilitation.. It covers her long term placement, based on her disability...
The individuals are not billed and you can’t just pay for services out of your pocket.
As she gets older, needs these services, they are there.. If they gave up Abbie’s spot, she would go back on lists... Lists that grow longer by the day.. What happens when she gets old enough and needs that full time care center?
We all know A&P are full of themselves. The state isn’t going to let Abbie live in a house that size, with a pool, without permanent guardians. That is if that house isn’t sold in the next 2-3 years (I am giving it that long for them to file bankruptcy).. Their life insurance policy is a joke too...
Any child/adult that has IDD/Autism can be placed on the same list Abbie has had to sit on... They can get those same services...

They could purchase things themselves but that only is less money for Abbie later down the road..

Also, we know that house is sinking them. They can try all they want, saying P is making bank with her MLM but anyone in one, or has been, knows that that isn’t the case.. If they are paying out their whole house payment, it would be over $5k a month and with all their other expenses, we know they aren’t making it.. They are probably paying a fraction and suppose refinance in a few years but that wouldn’t happen, if they can’t show they are still racking in the money...
Also as abbie gets older alot of their viewers will be done with them and the money will be gone along with that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If they gave her the donut she would stuff the whole thing in her mouth. Abbie does not take small bites. They give her what she wants or they suffer a tantrum.
But I've seen them cut up a doughnut(and other sweets) for her before. Were they too scared to wait and cut it up? She nearly bit off Asas finger earlier in day during therapy. I wonder what she has done off camera?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Copying and pasting; no where does it state that you stick your hand in the child’s face over their plate inconsistently...it says “actively coaching” “Typical strategies for treatment on the spectrum often involve placing support staff so as to actively coach a reduction in the speed of bites. Newer, more innovative strategies utilizing technology have incorporated the use of a vibrating pager to cue consumption at fixed intervals. This approach has been found to decrease the rate of eating in teenagers on the spectrum”
How could Asshole sit there and brag on the podcast today what a good nurtering father he is. Any points he gets are erased by totaling neglecting his first born normal daughter. Hes an ass.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

I've put this here so I and others can watch it later 😉
I will be posting tonight's vlog too 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have stopped watching the vlog because of the eating but I would love to post this on their page:

Your daughter has an eating disorder called rapid eating disorder which used to be in the same category as binge eating disorder. It is very limiting to her potential to succeed in any sort of independent anything and the fact that you, not only don’t treat it, but actually aggravate it by doing things like hand feeding her donuts and candy is irresponsible caregiving and borderline abusive. It’s not even a little bit funny or appropriate fodder for some stupid you tube vlog or second rate cooking show.

• Heart
Against my better judgement , I have just watched the podcast. Could he be any further up her arse.
I don’t care what she says about it not mattering who does what job, she has no maternal feelings for Abbie. It has nothing to do with a division of jobs, she just doesn’t want to be around her. I can’t say I blame her though.
They really need to get her hair sorted out, it is so thin and ratty.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cracks me up to read the podcast FA comments. These people commenting will state how the Maass family should not explain themselves to anyone because nobody has the right to comment or judge someone else life or how they live it. The person competing will then go on to say A &P are the best parents and work great together Lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Sorry Assa, you can't convince me Abbie is gentle with Maverick or that you would give a damn if she started ripping his ears off after she stepped on him, he yelped and nobody even flinched. That poor dog is just the best boy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Tonight's vlog. 26.4.20
Whats the difference when P has a day off? Does she put her phone down for more then 5 minutes? They kill me when they pretend they have real jobs and are actually working hard... :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t know how long it will stay up... Just trying to make sure they don’t forget his other daughter...
6E64EDE5-7E0D-44A2-B817-8885D57E3C49.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.